Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least I like everything about him off the court, and he can play alongside Kawhi and Murray. Still, he was unplayable most of the postseason.
    Gsw entries defense was planned to stop him.

He couldn't make the right pass, and his teammates couldnt take advantage either.

Hes definitely playable tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White makes sense when you consider that the Spurs wanted Bradley. When he was gone, they went with the next guy on their board. Went for best player over fit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love Patty but still ugh!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Mills? When PG was available? PATFO lose by doing nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have something up their sleeves. We're an hour in.

Mills is easily one of the best 'locker room' guys in this league. He took a paycut to resign and the Spurs owe him after his last ty contract.

Secondarily 12.5m should be an easy contract to move in 2018-2020 summers anytime Spurs wanna make moves.

Welcome back Patty Mills. 2014 champion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sold on this contract tbh. But I guess FO couldnt sign anyone better who wants to join the Spurs

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he doesn't hurt himself again and regret passing up all that money. What a ing idiot, indeed.
    Hopefully he does, and falls into Curry and takes out his knee on the way down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mills is easily one of the best 'locker room' guys in this league. He took a paycut to resign and the Spurs owe him after his last ty contract.

Secondarily 12.5m should be an easy contract to move in 2018-2020 summers anytime Spurs wanna make moves.

Still hoping there's some nice pieces that RC can add. But looks like the team is just gonna try to resign the old guys

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

give me a cancer who shoots better than 41% average the last two playoffs than a lockerroom good guy midget who gets dominated on defense against even mediocre guards tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is a fair contract. I just thought the Spurs were going elsewhere with that money.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Man, spurs fans are some of the most ungrateful fans around tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank God I've been drinking. Gonna be pissed tomorrow morning though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have found their balls and waited him out. And if someone else signs him, so what? They still have White and Murray and can add a Beno to hold over instead of wasting cap for 4 years.
    This contract is never going to to hurt the Spurs capwise. Its not a bad cap deal at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs are done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never thought the Spurs would trade Parker but if they resign Simmons, draft a PG, and resign Patty, then I think they actually might move Parker's contract. This move definitely makes that more possible.

I don't hate this signing. Mills has definite value, despite what people about, and there are no veteran guards you're signing for cheap. People just don't understand that players are getting paid. In a day when stars get 40 million dollar contracts you're going to see role players get this type of deal.

Anyone know if the last year would be an option year?
    Value is only value when it makes an impact. Buying 40 gallons of milk for $5 is great value but the milk will go bad before you can drink it anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean it sucks for everyone not a GSW fan but I respect the guy for wanting to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Value is only value when it makes an impact. Buying 40 gallons of milk for $5 is great value but the milk will go bad before you can drink it anyways.
    Are you saying Mills doesn't have an impact because I really disagree there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are savvy enough to make a buck or two back by reselling the last 10 gallons right before they sour.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean it sucks for everyone not a GSW fan but I respect the guy for wanting to win.
    He only has $2 million guaranteed on the third year. His agent should be shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I ing love patty but the these moves arent making sense at all they draft a combo guard who doesn't have much upside but is "ready-to-play" now, it was looking like Murray is gonna be given keys next season, and we give this fat paycheck to patty? Yeah the last contract was a discount but what the is this
    They're probably going to trade Dejounte with Aldridge for a worse player than Paul George. That would really make my day (not).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills is not a starting PG. I'm fine with the dollar amount but he beyond a shadow of a doubt proved he is not a starter.

At least he's an asset to move later but this seems more like a marriage of convenience than a smart move. TP injured, draft rookie guard and Murray raw. They needed a "pg" and while this helps them not take a step back for now this is deflating for moving forward*

*barrinf other moves painting better picture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you saying Mills doesn't have an impact because I really disagree there.
    He doesn't have an impact in the playoffs for le concerned teams.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He didn't take a paycut at all.

Nobody wanted him because of his bum shoulder, period. In fact, the Spurs gave him a gift contract because there was no guarantee his shot would ever come back.

And based on the second and beyond rounds of the playoffs since then, it never did.

This is just another bad loyalty deal like they gave Parker, they never learn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree with this but don't disagree its not a step forward on its own. I agree pretty much with all of your previous post but I think he's worth the money they spent. This isn't what I wished for as my ideal move, but its also not something I feel is poor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What like superstar, consistent impact? He's had his share of good playoffs games along the bunch of bad ones. Pretty typical for a role player.

Thread Information