Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our Game 7 of the season warrants an early game thread. That got must not win a game in San Antonio. For those of you going to the game, boo that piece of as hard as you can because it clearly shakes him. you Load Management. GSG!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how obsessed you are with Nephew tbh. He ed the Spurs but it pales in comparison to what Pop has done the last few years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how obsessed you are with Nephew tbh. He ed the Spurs but it pales in comparison to what Pop has done the last few years
    Worse than being forced to take DeRozan? That's Load Management's fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our Game 7 of the season warrants an early game thread. ...
    You're a little late to do an early thread for game 7. It's #28.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse than being forced to take DeRozan? That's Load Management's fault.
    Nobody forced them to do anything.

"We traded for you because we want you"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody forced them to do anything.

"We traded for you because we want you"
    LM was done playing for us. We had to get something in return and this choking got we have now became the only real option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres not really a better thing to be mad about. ing about pop won't change anything either. Whatever works to help people cope withdrawal from contention

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres not really a better thing to be mad about. ing about pop won't change anything either. Whatever works to help people cope withdrawal from contention
    Exactly. We aren't winning anytime soon so why not get amped up for the biggest reason our franchise has been set back? Complaining about Pop won't do much but we can at least root for the team to beat LM teams whenever he comes to town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What #2 did to us is much worse than .4 or 6.
    We had potential multiple championships coming our way because of how our team was able to get him to be the player he now is. we'd be 6 time champs if it wasn't for zaza in 2017. thats for sure.
    So yeah him bailing on us, bailing on his teammates, bailing on his coach when he was struggling with his wifes death is something i won't let go of easy.

So yes boo him. Boo the crap out of him every time he comes to San Antonio until the day he retires.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. We aren't winning anytime soon so why not get amped up for the biggest reason our franchise has been set back? ...
    Okay, you're still upset about your boyfriend dumping you. Just promise you won't turn to drugs or alcohol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What #2 did to us is much worse than .4 or 6.
    We had potential multiple championships coming our way because of how our team was able to get him to be the player he now is. we'd be 6 time champs if it wasn't for zaza in 2017. thats for sure.
    So yeah him bailing on us, bailing on his teammates, bailing on his coach when he was struggling with his wifes death is something i won't let go of easy.

So yes boo him. Boo the crap out of him every time he comes to San Antonio until the day he retires.
    I agree. With 6, we still had a chance in Game 7. With .4, we still didn't know if we'd actually have a chance to win the championship that year either with the Pistons being that good again. But with Load Management, we'd be a top team in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our Game 7 of the season warrants an early game thread. That got must not win a game in San Antonio. For those of you going to the game, boo that piece of as hard as you can because it clearly shakes him. you Load Management. GSG!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good thing about this game is that we should see a lot of Lonnie Walker unless Pop thinks he's not being compe ive out there so he plays the compe or Belinelli again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope to see a lot of Lonnie against Leonard.

But I'm dreaming, aren't I? It'll be Forbes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good thing about this game is that we should see a lot of Lonnie Walker unless Pop thinks he's not being compe ive out there so he plays the compe or Belinelli again
    so the good thing is what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi doesnt win in sa right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. We aren't winning anytime soon so why not get amped up for the biggest reason our franchise has been set back? Complaining about Pop won't do much but we can at least root for the team to beat LM teams whenever he comes to town.
    Pop is a big reason Kawhi left. You’d be foolish to believe otherwise. He needs to go too.

But I still root for the San Antonio Spurs, not the San Antonio Pops, so yes, I want them to kick nephews ass. I hope he gets boo’d during the game. But if Kawhi plays well, I’m not even mad at him after the game. At this point, it is what it is with him, but Pop is still here screwing with the franchise.
    Last edited by UZER; 12-21-2019 at 05:25 PM.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    will Pop start Forbes on George or Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Gay is questionable for tonight. Rudy hates Kawhi, so I assume he'll still play. Otherwise I'd like to see some Carroll, but it will probably be more Beli

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'ma also leave this here

Pop says that White had that foot injury for the past 3 weeks and it bothered him. So let's hope he can get back to the level that he was on last season. Would be great if Pop keeps his word and plays White/Murray more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually funnier how you come on here every day and parrot the same 'Pop is "senile" . I beginning to wonder if you're getting a little senile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips coming off tough loss to Rockets, they'll be focused on winning tonight. Kawhi, however, has yet to look very good when matched against his former team. Thinking Spurs can once again use this to their advantage. Expecting a compe ive game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually funnier how you come on here every day and parrot the same 'Pop is "senile" . I beginning to wonder if you're getting a little senile
    Okay boomer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't wait to see more of this tonight

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    patty and forbes 1-2 defensive stopper combo in kawhis grill

Thread Information