Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics are still a treadmill team, tbh.
    I don't know what that is, but I'm inclined to agree.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing how dense all these players are. Thinking a self-serving blog post is going to make Utah fans okay with all this
    This stupid started with LeBron writing that article for Sports Illustrated announcing his return to Cleveland.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This stupid started with LeBron writing that article for Sports Illustrated announcing his return to Cleveland.
    or getting that guy to write it for him

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I don't know what that is, but I'm inclined to agree.
    It means they're going no where.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It means they're going no where.
    Ah, then I don't agree. Celts may not do much next season. But now they have "an MVP candidate", another all-star, some other decent pieces, the best coach in the league, and the best arsenal of draft picks (even better than Philly). And they're a big market team. It's a damn good time to be a Celtics fan.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    No one on the Celtics is better than Rudy Gobert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ainge lands hayward for 4 years instead of giving up the farm for 1 year of paul george

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    ainge lands hayward for 4 years instead of giving up the farm for 1 year of paul george
    Forget George. His biggest blunder was losing Butler because he refused to give up Jae Crowder. Jae freaking Crowder.

A Hayward, Butler, Horford and Thomas core has a legit potential to overpower the Cavs. Now they just have to settle for a a hard fought 6 game series against a declining Cavs.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Where did Hayward sign? Oh yeah Boston.
    You're still a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I read the whole thing. Very cute but he basically said right at the end that he was going to Boston to win a championship. So he clearly thinkg Utah cannot deliver that right now. Tough for Jazz's fans.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're going to have to drive Thomas over the border with one of those little neighboring states and ditch him. & they know it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're going to have to drive Thomas over the border with one of those little neighboring states and ditch him. & they know it.
    Cub with the truth bombs, if Celtics want a successful future then they gotta dump their midget that has high value for something. They wont do it, thankfully.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cub with the truth bombs, if Celtics want a successful future then they gotta dump their midget that has high value for something. They wont do it, thankfully.
    & out of sure stubbornness on Ainge's part. It's incredible. Same thing here with Ulis. Loitering the thought of trading Bledsoe for something of superior value and making Ulis the starting PG. Yeah, with a straight face.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed is the original Isiah the last 6 foot or under star to lead a le team?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed is the original Isiah the last 6 foot or under star to lead a le team?
    & I believe they listed him at 6'1".

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They're not getting rid of Thomas. Crowder, Bradley and Smart are all available via S&T.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    & out of sure stubbornness on Ainge's part. It's incredible. Same thing here with Ulis. Loitering the thought of trading Bledsoe for something of superior value and making Ulis the starting PG. Yeah, with a straight face.
    Kills me. Bledsoe should've been giving his walking papers after signing IT3 to that salary cap friendly contract. Those knees are a ticking time bomb Cubs, I have no idea what Ryan's love affair is with Bledsoe. A turnover prone PG who can't shoot and has a history with his knees. I'm just glad Blake Griffin canceled his meeting and Paul Milsap wanted too much. We've already dodged the Aldridge bullet thank Christ.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kills me. Bledsoe should've been giving his walking papers after signing IT3 to that salary cap friendly contract. Those knees are a ticking time bomb Cubs, I have no idea what Ryan's love affair is with Bledsoe. A turnover prone PG who can't shoot and has a history with his knees. I'm just glad Blake Griffin canceled his meeting and Paul Milsap wanted too much. We've already dodged the Aldridge bullet thank Christ.
    Amen. For now we are both still bottom feeders but prefer that for now thsn overpaying Unptoven talent like Porter or guys on the wrong side of 30 ...if onlh we could dump deng prefer we just develop young guys ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're not getting rid of Thomas. Crowder, Bradley and Smart are all available via S&T.
    Which renders the Hayward signing negligible. Robbing Peter to pay Paul never works. You have to pay both Peter & Paul---+ pay a "Mary." That's if you want to piss with the big boys come June. Otherwise, you're wasting everyone's time & money.

& watching Thomas patrol the sideline twixt timeouts won't work. It's a terrible scene. He's got the deer in the headlights look, the bench behind him doesn't know where to look and the players on the court are flummoxed. Let somebody else buy it & get on with it.

whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Guys i been on a fahkin bender of epic proportions after this one. Gordon Fahkin Haywahd is the next great white Boston superstar. We're gonna plow King James in balloon knot wicked hahd next season, I can't wait. Now, youse all know I ain't no fahkin , but I'd give him an over the pants handy if he asked! Gordon McHaywahd, I love you!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Guys i been on a fahkin bender of epic proportions after this one. Gordon Fahkin Haywahd is the next great white Boston superstar. We're gonna plow King James in balloon knot wicked hahd next season, I can't wait. Now, youse all know I ain't no fahkin , but I'd give him an over the pants handy if he asked! Gordon McHaywahd, I love you!

Hey! A fellow ******! I mean from Bean town. Not them fellas what swim over from across the river.

You excited about that Hordon Gaywad kid? How's your mother?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ainge has been the best GM in the East and I've defended him here for years, but still can't believe he wasted this signing..I understand signing a white American to appeal to Boston fans, but Hayward has never been anything special as a player, he's always been extremely overrated due to his skin color..

Boston improved without him by giving more touches to better players and Utah didn't miss him in any way..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ainge has been the best GM in the East and I've defended him here for years, but still can't believe he wasted this signing..I understand signing a white American to appeal to Boston fans, but Hayward has never been anything special as a player, he's always been extremely overrated due to his skin color..

Boston improved without him by giving more touches to better players and Utah didn't miss him in any way..
    hard to predict tatum and brown would be this good this quick tbh, but yeah their rapid development makes him redundant. they could have a nasty small ball lineup with kyrie/brown/hayward/tatum/horford though. hayward can still absorb 30 min from ojeleye, morris, and nader

Thread Information