Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kid is 15

(CNN)The Reddit user who initially claimed credit for President Donald Trump's tweet that showed Trump tackling CNN issued an apology Tuesday for the video and other offensive content he posted -- one day after CNN identified the man behind the account and attempted to make contact with him.

Reddit user "HanA**holeSolo" first shared the GIF last Wednesday of Trump pummeling a wrestler with CNN's logo imposed on his face. CNN could find no earlier instance of the GIF. The GIF was later edited into a video with sound and tweeted by the President on Sunday.
    On Reddit, "HanA**holeSolo" took credit for inspiring the tweet. Soon after, "HanA**holeSolo's" other posts on Reddit, some of which included racist and anti-Semitic imagery, quickly circulated on social media.

After posting his apology, "HanA**holeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his iden y. In the interview, "HanA**holeSolo" sounded nervous about his iden y being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.
    CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
    CNN reserves the right to publish his iden y should any of that change.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The is going on over there

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kid is 15

(CNN)The Reddit user who initially claimed credit for President Donald Trump's tweet that showed Trump tackling CNN issued an apology Tuesday for the video and other offensive content he posted -- one day after CNN identified the man behind the account and attempted to make contact with him.

Reddit user "HanA**holeSolo" first shared the GIF last Wednesday of Trump pummeling a wrestler with CNN's logo imposed on his face. CNN could find no earlier instance of the GIF. The GIF was later edited into a video with sound and tweeted by the President on Sunday.
    On Reddit, "HanA**holeSolo" took credit for inspiring the tweet. Soon after, "HanA**holeSolo's" other posts on Reddit, some of which included racist and anti-Semitic imagery, quickly circulated on social media.

After posting his apology, "HanA**holeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his iden y. In the interview, "HanA**holeSolo" sounded nervous about his iden y being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.
    CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
    CNN reserves the right to publish his iden y should any of that change.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
    He was worried about the CNN gif? This one specifically was offensive?

It was childish, but offensive?

The truth must be he is afraid of losing a job. Or really ashamed of a stupid childish joke that our elementary school level president decided to use. He must have been posting a bunch of other foolishness besides something our president is proud to use.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are they intimidating some kid over a fvcking meme?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kid is an elevated hero for the Alt-reich crowd and Trash's supporters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, CNN going full FuzzyLump over a meme.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN is definitely overplaying the victim card here, and it was really stupid to make a veiled threat in the article about it.

While it's completely beneath the office of the POTUS to tweet something like that, it's not beneath random people on the Internet to make them and shouldn't be seen as something that risks your anonymity or safety. Frankly it's one of the most benign things I've seen from r/The_Donald anyway.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - "Trump Tweeting all the time doesn't bother me in the least."

- Chris Cuomo - CNN - this morning.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in today's world Donald Trump is currently president of the United States of America and CNN is trying to track down a guy who made fun of them with a meme on the internet and treating it with the grave seriousness of something like Watergate................
    Last edited by AaronY; 07-05-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in today's world Donald Trump is currently president of the United States of America and CNN is trying to track down who made fun of them with a meme on the internet and treating it with the grave seriousness of something like Watergate................
    not defending CNN, but the context Trash is leading an orchestrated, wide-spread attack, including ST assholes, on the media, with CNN the agreed-upon punching bag.

A poll of Repugs show that 42% of them think "the freedom of the press has gone too far". iow, like all Repugs, they are anti-Cons utional traitors.

They NEVER complained about Obama being trashed every day by their beloved right wing hate media.

less Repugs, can dish it out, but can't take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're upset someone made a meme about them. I mean for 's sake

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're upset someone made a meme about them. I mean for 's sake
    in the context (is everything) of Trash and his supporters wanting to discredit, shutdown the critical media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddammitt

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course Botox deuce wants to deflect and semen shield

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in today's world Donald Trump is currently president of the United States of America and CNN is trying to track down a guy who made fun of them with a meme on the internet and treating it with the grave seriousness of something like Watergate................
    Yes, welcome back.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    can dish it out, but can't take it.
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's not 15, that's bull from DJT,Jr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons what do you do for a living?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons what do you do for a living?
    Trust fund tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats a good guess if it was one. Dont see how he could ever function in the real world in any way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not mad cnn made the geek apologize. They actually took it easy on him. they discovered the guy was a racist and he was scared of being outed.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So is this really just a kid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a grown man

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So is this really just a kid?
    probably a 40+ russian like the rest of thedonald, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cnn

Thread Information