Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't that anyone who likes the first few episodes will be disappointed. It's not Breaking Bad but it's in that big second tier of good shows that depend on your particular likes.
    Agree, pretty good. I'm up to mid season 3. Meanders too long on a lot of parts, others the conclusion of a character is much too short ie uber prick Cade Langmore. His offing was too short. I was hoping they would have had Ruthie kick his ass after he abused her for the millionth time.

Darlene Snell and Wyatt Langmore? For the love of gawd that is almost as bad as Thread and Nancy Pelosi.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't like this B-RAd Gluckman/Eminem pussy on Power and hate him on Ozark.

Darlene getting done what Marty and his wife were too spineless to do.
    Avenge Ruthie!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Season 4. Where do you guys see the plot going?

Ruthie drops some teasers:
    https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-05-01/ozarks-julia-garner-teases-season-four-details/

Are the Byrdes and Darlene Snell going to co exist or is there gonna be another blowup? I vote another blowup.
    I can't stand Frank that KC Mob dooche so i hope the Bydres are able to cut ties with him.

Pure speculation site:
    Hitman Nelson flips and is working for the FBI.
    Ruthie gets pregnant etc
    https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1290186/Ozark-season-4-theories-Nelson-hitman-Ben-Davis-FBI-Netflix-video

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Season 4. Where do you guys see the plot going?

Ruthie drops some teasers:
    https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-05-01/ozarks-julia-garner-teases-season-four-details/

Are the Byrdes and Darlene Snell going to co exist or is there gonna be another blowup? I vote another blowup.
    I can't stand Frank that KC Mob dooche so i hope the Bydres are able to cut ties with him.

Pure speculation site:
    Hitman Nelson flips and is working for the FBI.
    Ruthie gets pregnant etc
    https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1290186/Ozark-season-4-theories-Nelson-hitman-Ben-Davis-FBI-Netflix-video

Honestly, I see Darlene getting pregnant by Wyatt. And while she's pregnant, she gets killed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ There is a rumor of scenes of Darlene cramming peanut M&Ms into her ass and plopping them one by one into your mouth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ozark to End With Season 4; Final 14 Episodes to Run in Two Parts

“A super-sized season means super-sized problems for the Byrdes,” Ozark star and EP Jason Bateman said in a statement. “I’m excited to end with a bang(s).”
    Chris Mundy, who will return as showrunner, added, “We’re so happy Netflix recognized the importance of giving Ozark more time to end the Byrdes’ saga right. It’s been such a great adventure for all of us — both on screen and off — so we’re thrilled to get the chance to bring it home in the most fulfilling way possible.”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shooting has began, two weeks into it.
    Jason Bateman says of the ending "We do land the plane in a very satisfactory way.."

Ozark's Julia Garner shows peek at preparations for season 4 filming in Instagram | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Caught up to season 3 and stopped cold. Barely finished episode 2 of season 3.

Wendy has to be the most insufferable character in tv history. Laura Finney is such a Karen.

I really don’t get how some of you are saying season 3 was as good as season 1 or 2. It doesn’t come close.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Wendy has to be the most insufferable character in tv history. Laura Finney is such a Karen.

I really don’t get how some of you are saying season 3 was as good as season 1 or 2. It doesn’t come close.
    Tom Pelphrey (Wendy's brother Ben) is the sleeper draw for S3. Some really amazing acting.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tom Pelphrey (Wendy's brother Ben) is the sleeper draw for S3. Some really amazing acting.
    Yeah he’s solid. I like him as an actor.

He was in Banshee (this show has come up a lot lately) and Iron Fist. lol might want to finish the last 8 episodes of Ozarks but the Wendy character is such a turn off for me. Barely passable the last 2 seasons but I don’t think I can stomach her to carry a season.

Its like if Breaking Bad made skyler the meth cook for a season. oh lord

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Your vagina envy is getting the best of you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Your vagina envy is getting the best of you.
    Does the trailer park remind you of home?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bro his arc was so ing annoying 1-2 episodes too many

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bro his arc was so ing annoying 1-2 episodes too many
    Better than Wendy and the lawyer plotting. I just cant buy into that.

No idea why they decided to back seat Marty in favor of the wife and lawyer lady on s3.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ben.
    If you take what he says (like if you could read it in text) and not how he says it (usually really angry and off his meds).....

He's spot on. Like when he confronts Wendy and Lawyer lady (separately). I don't want to spoil in case Reck has not caught up.

Which BTW, yes Reck S3 can and does meander at times, but all in all the plot most def keeps moving. When done you will want to see S4.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's spot on. Like when he confronts Wendy and Lawyer lady (separately). I don't want to spoil in case Reck has not caught up.
    Just finished ep8. Totally insane, what a performance by the dude.

that last scene made me feel extra uncomfortable and on edge. Thought he was definitely getting sniped or something.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Some concrete news on progress.
    Wish you Texas and other Freeze Area people could have had this while you were stuck at home. With power of course.

Cliffs, with link at bottom.
    Our money is currently on a Q3-Q4 2021 release for season 4A and then 2022 for season 4B.

'Ozark' Season 4: Netflix Release Date & Everything We Know So Far - What's on Netflix (whats-on-netflix.com)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Some concrete news on progress.
    Wish you Texas and other Freeze Area people could have had this while you were stuck at home. With power of course.

Cliffs, with link at bottom.
    Our money is currently on a Q3-Q4 2021 release for season 4A and then 2022 for season 4B.

'Ozark' Season 4: Netflix Release Date & Everything We Know So Far - What's on Netflix (whats-on-netflix.com)
    Didn't think it would hit this summer.

Fortunately we hadn't watched Bosch yet so that ably filled some time.

PS-- that's not concrete news

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, in the article is concrete news re progress:

He revealed that each episode takes around eleven days to film, with two weeks beforehand to prep. In all, it’s around six months of production to film an entire season.

Thanks to Wesley Hogan, the location manager of Ozark, we know that the first block of filming for the fourth season has been completed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Yep, in the article is concrete news re progress:

He revealed that each episode takes around eleven days to film, with two weeks beforehand to prep. In all, it’s around six months of production to film an entire season.

Thanks to Wesley Hogan, the location manager of Ozark, we know that the first block of filming for the fourth season has been completed.
    Which means nothing.

It's OK.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hate when tv shows do the half . Passable when networks do but dedicated streaming services have no business stretching out for no reason.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Which means nothing.

It's OK.
    You're now the self appointed arbiter of what meaning should be attached to anything and everything?
    No, you're not.

It's ok.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hate when tv shows do the half . Passable when networks do but dedicated streaming services have no business stretching out for no reason.
    Jason Bateman really gets into his film projects.
    Pretty sure this half n half is only due to Covid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You're now the self appointed arbiter of what meaning should be attached to anything and everything?
    No, you're not.

It's ok.
    What's the release date?

Nobody knows.

And that's the only thing that matters.

Concretely.

It's OK.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your control issues are triggered, got it.
    You don't want to know any information which contributes to the final release date. Others do.

It's ok.

Thread Information