Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers nucleus implodes
    Chargers go to LA
    Lebron exposed again in the finals
    Cavs imploding
    Lebron to Lakers likely
    Lakers get 2nd pick despite CNs trolling of the Lakers missing a top 3 pick

If Floyd mayweather loses somehow this will give his .357 a blowjob...book it

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Why so salty, OP? Did the Japanese tell you to get the out of their country?

A number of Filipino nurses and caregivers who seized the opportunity to undergo training in Japan to qualify for work there have ended up returning to the Philippines, including some who passed the tough licensure exam. "The journey to becoming a nurse in Japan was indeed a mission impossible....We were very tired physically, mentally and emotionally while studying to pass the board exam and working at the same time. All of us were pushed to study even on our rest day," a Filipino nurse who quit only a year after his deployment in 2011 told Kyodo News recently.

The 33-year-old nurse, who requested anonymity so he could freely express his views, is among more than 1,200 Filipino nurses and caregivers who were accepted by Japan starting in 2009 under the Japan-Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/global-filip...ities-in-japan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why so salty, OP? Did the Japanese tell you to get the out of their country?
    A number of Filipino nurses and caregivers who seized the opportunity to undergo training in Japan to qualify for work there have ended up returning to the Philippines, including some who passed the tough licensure exam. "The journey to becoming a nurse in Japan was indeed a mission impossible....We were very tired physically, mentally and emotionally while studying to pass the board exam and working at the same time. All of us were pushed to study even on our rest day," a Filipino nurse who quit only a year after his deployment in 2011 told Kyodo News recently.

The 33-year-old nurse, who requested anonymity so he could freely express his views, is among more than 1,200 Filipino nurses and caregivers who were accepted by Japan starting in 2009 under the Japan-Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/global-filip...ities-in-japan
    cmon man stop deflecting...

how much does it bother u to know le bronze is going to be begging the Lakers for a spot on the roster?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    cn will be fine if you haven't tongue ed a shotgun yet after cleaning bedpans whilst hearing your boy manny losing to mayweather, lakersbesteva

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey OP, those piss pans aren't going to clean themselves tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

how much does it bother u to know le bronze is going to be begging the Lakers for a spot on the roster?
    Shouldn't you be busy begging for a job? I hear the UK and UAE are hiring:

http://news.abs-cbn.com/focus/07/27/...recruiters-say

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chargers go to LA
    Cavs imploding
    Lebron to Lakers likely

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chargers go to LA
    Cavs imploding
    Lebron to Lakers likely

Why would he hate Chargers to LA?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He called you salty, but his post had more salt than the Atlantic Ocean.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Earvin just got done tampering for the lesser George. If there's any begging, it'll be by Earvin on his knees. And knowing him, he might do some other stuff while he's down there.

Thread Information