6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    MLS is unwatchable.
    I don't tend to watch it when flipping through. It's okay on three levels:

1. Live in the stadium.
    2. Playoffs
    3. If actually following a team / players.

But tbh, other leagues can be plenty stale at times, too. And this formula is just general and not specific to MLS.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    you are extremely far from reality. MLS totally lacks discipine and skill, the large disparity isn't in athleticism but in skill, positioning, the game without the ball, organisation, discipline and coaching...

Lol at thinking MLS lacks athleticism. MLS should heavily invest in training for positioning, skill and teamwork, but it won't do that because the resulting game doesn't sell to the ADHD "bust a net under a minute" american public. The only reason for which US had any results in football IS athleticism.
    You're in full-on denial of reality. Just got done watching Germany v Norway (6-0). Yes, Germany has better skill, etc. But the disparity is physical prowess is readily obvious. Don't expect Vietnam to breaking into the World Cup any time soon.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You're in full-on denial of reality. Just got done watching Germany v Norway (6-0). Yes, Germany has better skill, etc. But the disparity is physical prowess is readily obvious. Don't expect Vietnam to breaking into the World Cup any time soon.
    were we watching the same match? I'd say many good things about our team but saying we're athletic isn't one of them tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    were we watching the same match? I'd say many good things about our team but saying we're athletic isn't one of them tbh.
    Physical prowess is not the same as athleticism.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Physical prowess is not the same as athleticism.
    then what is it son?
    being tall? the norwegians are tall
    being heavy ? the norwegians are heavy
    having monkeys from Afrika? the norwegians have them too
    having allahs from middle east? norway has the most per-capita in the EU
    having better nutrition or academies? the norwegians are richer per capita.

Genetically ethnic norwegians and ethnic germans are very close, with norwegians a bit taller and a bit leaner on average.

We germans are one of the less athletic nations in the world, we are just disciplined, well positioned, tactically astute, properly trained, skilled and fight to the end. These qualities are much more relevant in football then in other team sports like basketball, so that's why we win.
    Have you seen any lebron/kobe/pogba/penaldo skilled athletes come out of germany? I haven't.
    Have you seen any xavi/iniesta/zidane/ronaldinho/pirlo super skilled players come out of germany? I haven't.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    then what is it son?

Genetically ethnic norwegians and ethnic germans are very close, with norwegians a bit taller and a bit leaner on average.

We germans are one of the less athletic nations in the world, we are just disciplined, well positioned, tactically astute, properly trained, skilled and fight to the end. These qualities are much more relevant in football then in other team sports like basketball, so that's why we win.
    Have you seen any lebron/kobe/pogba/penaldo skilled athletes come out of germany? I haven't.
    Have you seen any xavi/iniesta/zidane/ronaldinho/pirlo super skilled players come out of germany? I haven't.
    Go watch the replay of the game; you'll see it.

then what is it son?

disagree..Seen loads of Norwegians girls I'd put my load into..German girls..I think you put too muc testosterone in your food.

no way you're that close genetically to them when there's clear disparity in women.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Can't believe a thread about two completely irrelevant teams has gone on this long literally a waste of ST's slovenian server space tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    LMAO uncle dad having gots

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Seventh straight Round of 16 loss for the strawberry pickers
    In dos a cero style

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    San Zusi Pt. 2

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    You've got no room to say anything tbh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    You've got no room to say anything tbh...
    I got acres.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    At the people saying Mexico lost their Ro16 game to Sweden.

1. They would've lost to Switzerland, too.
    2. Brazil is over-rated AF, and they have a good history of results against them. That was the game they wanted, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Funny watching all the hype in the buildup to Mexico 1-0 loss to the USA. People talking about Lainez like he's the next Messi. He's not even half a Donovan, tbh. No way he's gonna be a great wing at the big time international level. He could be a homeless man's Modric in distribution maybe.

And all they hype about Alvarado on the other wing? Dude is nothing special either.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

Mexican midget acting up.

Mientras USA gasta millones de dólares para combatir el bullyng y hacen campañas. Estos jugadores "profesionales" traen el bullyng a un juego profesional donde hay niños viendo esto antiprofecional antideportiva la FIFA deveria castigar a este jugador. No importa si lo hiso a un mexicano no se trata de nacionalidades se trata de combatir el bullyng.

Translation: While the USA spends millions of dollars to fight bullyng and campaign. These "professional" players bring the bullyng to a professional game where there are children watching this anti-sport antiprofessional FIFA should punish this player. It does not matter if it was a Mexican it is not about nationalities it is about fighting the bullyng.
    Second highest rated comment on the Mexican link is Mexican fans whining about their players being bullied.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Dos Santos showing off his sports bra.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    But they always make The Round Of Sixteen at The World Cup

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Typical en led Mexico fans

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Mexico still taking their shots after Chuck Lozano goes down for the count.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Giving Mexico nine added time minutes in the second half (the Lozano injury was in the second half) b/c the ref was trying to avoid an attempted murder; and the Mexicans couldn't get it done.

Thread Information