Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    next up, now that usa won the cup how do they prepare for the next world cup (in russia) ? will the us have tough refs? will trump call putin? I got a feeling them boys in blue are gonna prove the ruskies wrong and play inspired football. Last time we got out of the groups now its time to win it all.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    next up, now that usa won the cup
    US haven't won the cup. They're in the final this Wednesday against Jamaica.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    US haven't won the cup. They're in the final this Wednesday against Jamaica.
    I was sarcastically saying what the US media is going to discuss after they beat Jamaica..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    I was sarcastically saying what the US media is going to discuss after they beat Jamaica..
    I see. Well, I would put the US as heavy favorites; but I wouldn't count those chickens yet.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    It's the C-team. Mexico's A & B teams were in Moscow last month

US of Gay calling their First team players after the group stage in a pub tourney lmfao

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

US of Gay calling their First team players after the group stage in a pub tourney lmfao
    The difference between Mexico's 'C-Team' and their 'A-Team' is razor thin, tbh.

And US have lost two straight Gold Cups and missed the Confed Cup and are only in third in WCQ cos of Jurgen Klinsmann's inep ude. It's good that they're taking it seriously.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

I guess you missed the part where Jamaica left their A-players at home? And United States of Gay? What lame country you from, got?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Wtf is a gold cup tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    I guess you missed the part where Jamaica left their A-players at home? And United States of Gay? What lame country you from, got?
    Except they didn't hick. Mexico would sleepwalk to the le with their A-team as evident in the last 2 tourneys.

Even with home field advantage the US of Gay doesn't come close even with them scheduling the Gold Cup during the Copa America and Confederations, which Mexico participates in.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Except they didn't hick. Mexico would sleepwalk to the le with their A-team as evident in the last 2 tourneys.

Even with home field advantage the US of Gay doesn't come close even with them scheduling the Gold Cup during the Copa America and Confederations, which Mexico participates in.
    How many chromosomes are you missing? Those cups were well over by the start of GC. And Mexico was allowed to put six new players in for the knockout round even if they did leave anyone at home to rest. You from Mexico, then? You sound like a lame apologist even by their low standards.

And Mexico sucked at Confeds; Germany C-Team kicking their asses, 4-1

You in full denial, brah. You don't get your ass kicked that badly and then act up. Take your medicine, . You ain't even gonna be at 2021 Confed Cup.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Wtf is a gold cup tbh
    son you gotta start somewhere, right?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    TheGreatStrawberryPicker: Mexico tanking as to not be embarrassed in another Confed Cup.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    damn, honestly didn't know jamaica can field two teams

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    damn, honestly didn't know jamaica can field two teams
    Actually, I was taking some poetic liberty. They did apparently leave a few proven vets home in favor of some younger players. The general consensus is that they were worse for it. They may have did it differently if they knew they were going to make the final.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Dempsey is m'fing brilliant! Way better than that poacher Hernandez...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Nice Fan Cam shot:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England