Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah all of this is basically the straight-to-dvd sequels in tge benghazi franchise. only for the hardcore fans.
    Well put.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...i-trump-leaks/

Key Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee are pressuring Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R., Va.) to investigate former senior Obama administration officials believed to be responsible for these anti-Trump leaks, including former United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power, National Security Adviser Susan Rice, and National Security Council official Ben Rhodes, according to sources who spoke to the Washington Free Beacon about mounting frustration over Congress's failure to adequately investigate these leaks.

Lawmakers on the House Judiciary Committee are prepared to halt key spy operations related to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, until Congress performs a full investigation into how damaging classified surveillance information targeting the Trump campaign and administration officials was leaked to the press.

The House Intelligence Committee is engaged in a separate but related probe into efforts by Obama officials to "unmask," or formally identify individuals named in classified intelligence community reports related to Trump and his presidential transition team. That investigation is currently focussed on Power, Rice, and former CIA Director John Brennan.

BooM
    GamE
    OveR
    Boom. Game never begun.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Fusion GPS testimony
    FBI general counsel leak investigation
    Hillary, Obama, and Comey investigation jump started
    Imran Awan DNC hack
    Wasserman-Schultz ed
    Thanks for the bump djohn. My “predictions” look to be on point.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yeah all of this is basically the straight-to-dvd sequels in tge benghazi franchise. only for the hardcore fans.
    but det dam OIG investigation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fusion GPS testimony
    Imran Awan DNC hack
    Wasserman-Schultz ed
    Thanks for the bump djohn. My “predictions” look to be on point.

Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-15-2021 at 10:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-15-2021 at 10:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fusion GPS testimony
    Imran Awan DNC hack
    Wasserman-Schultz ed
    Hillary, Comey, Obama not locked up.
    Wassermab-Schulz not ed....

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hillary, Comey, Obama not locked up.
    Wassermab-Schulz not ed....

Hillary didn't make President. She ain't one of 45, daddy-O. No Presidency for her.

Uh, uh.

ha, ha.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Would have at least been nice for Trump to lock Wasserman Schultz up. Matter of fact it’d be better if she just got mouth cancer and died.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary didn't make President. She ain't one of 45, daddy-O. No Presidency for her.

Uh, uh.

ha, ha.
    In place of the orange guy who is ripping up your party.
    But being on the lunatic end, you are most likely good with it and have accepted your destiny of taking big Ls in the executive office. Maybe some of the new red senators will also try sticking metal objects to their heads while TESTIFYING.

please TESTIFY!
    that was some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen in Ohio.
    Please let em TESTIFY!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes giddy that the murderer not locked up. Par.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In place of the orange guy who is ripping up your party.
    But being on the lunatic end, you are most likely good with it and have accepted your destiny of taking big Ls in the executive office.
    What, as opposed to before Trump, peeg? You loved that, in' Bush 1 & 2 were nothing more than Dem's in disguise, the mother ers. (We) always su ioned that, but having Trump as President proved it out. I'll never go back to pre-Trump. I'd just as soon see the Democrats get it all than to go back to that s bag RINO's. Those mother ers are now marking time till Trump is gone from the world, or, quits, till the coast is clear then they can climb out of their rat holes and play grab ass and stinky finger with the Democrats once and again, taking turns at the White House when in reality there isn't a dime's worth of difference twixt 'em.

in' animals.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes giddy that the murderer not locked up. Par.
    derp bowing down to the untouchable Clintons.

More powerful than Trump ever was or could be.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What, as opposed to before Trump, peeg? You loved that, in' Bush 1 & 2 were nothing more than Dem's in disguise, the mother ers. (We) always su ioned that, but having Trump as President proved it out. I'll never go back to pre-Trump. I'd just as soon see the Democrats get it all than to go back to that s bag RINO's. Those mother ers are now marking time till Trump is gone from the world, or, quits, till the coast is clear then they can climb out of their rat holes and play grab ass and stinky finger with the Democrats once and again, taking turns at the White House when in reality there isn't a dime's worth of difference twixt 'em.

in' animals.
    And the difference, Trump was completely incompetent. And corrupt to the core.
    So thats the deal. He got you your supreme court justices. *applause*
    But, the fact that he had no confidence in people doing jobs, no confidence that people doing jobs for most of their lives could EVER gain the expertise he dreamed he had. The generals, the oil men, the... doctors... "they dont know what the fck they are doing. I will use Rudy, my son, my son-in-law????" The captain of your aircraft today is Benny the marble floor guy from Trump Towers, please enjoy your flight. Benny is a great guy, the bestest guy. And he has been at high al ude. "

Hire fkn ducks to be the WH speech writer how about...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the difference, Trump was completely incompetent. And corrupt to the core.
    So thats the deal. He got you your supreme court justices. *applause*
    But, the fact that he had no confidence in people doing jobs, no confidence that people doing jobs for most of their lives could EVER gain the expertise he dreamed he had. The generals, the oil men, the... doctors... "they dont know what the fck they are doing. I will use Rudy, my son, my son-in-law????" The captain of your aircraft today is Benny the marble floor guy from Trump Towers, please enjoy your flight. Benny is a great guy, the bestest guy. And he has been at high al ude. "

Hire fkn ducks to be the WH speech writer how about...
    Horse , he put America first and "you" were not going to have that. You got your back up because he came out of left field and massacred her. None of ya's could & can handle that loss. And I admit he got jazzed by the victory, but mostly by the response to it, the jealousy exhibited by the (losers). CNN/MSNBC took off after him immediately in association with the plants and left overs in government positions all along the line and you never turned loose. The kicker, peeg? You still haven't turned loose, because you know like I know and mostly because that old man knows, like I've been telling you:::he's President for life just like the 44 before him. What bugs ya the most is:::you know he know that you know it. He made ing President of the United States.

And now, quite frankly you want it back, not Biden, that won't slack your thirst for vengeance, no. You want Trump and his Presidency wiped from the history books, from the scrolls,,, ike it never happened, peeg. You're possessed with the regret that you took him lightly in the campaign and did not demand that rider Hillary Clinton go to the crop at the homestretch. Trump saw that finish line, just like a kid in the 100 yard dash, and jail broke for it when he felt the blood rise at the last. She? She got scared that it wasn't going to work after all, he'd went for her jugular and she went back home to Martha's Vineyard, got in that fetal position on the coach and just prayed that she'd end up President. I've done likewise, not running for U.S. Presidency, sure, but trying to win the last game played. I've shut it down, got on that couch, assumed fetal position. Sometime it works out, '85. Sometime it don't work, a year earlier '84. Sometime it work out, '10. Sometime I don't give a , '20, it work out anyway.

It did not work out for her when Hussein took her cookie and everybody and their sister set her up for after Hussein. Here comes this smart ass skirt chaser and the rest is what we're living.

***peeg...(you) in the above is not an indicator of "peeg" --- just used it to make my points.

Thread Information