Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    fatass probably dead

Who's the beisbol player in the foreground?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    Who's the besibol player in the background going ham on those TWO plates of food?
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 07-31-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I think you're referring to Joe chalupa
    lol texas st

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    fatass probably dead

That's probably the only rose jersey ever made in that size

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I used to sell Joe chalupa weed tbh. Good times

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thispego just has a knack for identifying the daddy hating lickers on this board and they all get mad and butt hurt for years for getting called out on it
    Why are you posting in 3rd person?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    DMC licks with the best of em tbh

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Remember when a certain poster thought obama was the antichrist? Or that time the kori almost got sued because of mouses USAA employee troll? Or when a certain Arizona poster was supposed to meet up with culburn for lunch at the chuckbox, got cold feet, and cubby was butthurt for over a year? Rofl
    rofl

tbh rumor has it that the poster actually showed up but slipped out the back door after spotting the chloroform rag along with the scent of a dead body coming from the bathroom stall IMO

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I also remember the pickling, crew wars, and 2009 after the Mavs sent San Antonio packing the mav fans trolled the out of upstairs resulting in many bans

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Holy what a lousy thread

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    rofl

tbh rumor has it that the poster actually showed up but slipped out the back door after spotting the chloroform rag along with the scent of a dead body coming from the bathroom stall IMO
    Crofl nah he actually chickened out and I'm not sure I blame him

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    She's not as hot as your aunt I know, but you would probably still hit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is no bigger legend in his own mind than Pego. He's spent years here trying to sell himself as some non-mainstream man of culture when he's some got ass, fat chick smashing dork from Victoria, TX.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This place is a greasy burlesque show. It's easy to point out those that try too hard (your Splits, Chumps et. al), the sickos (Avante, Luva), the compulsive, blatant liars (Avante, Kool) and the dummies (Fabbs,Apo, Lebomb, Great Yacht and the people who bought this place).

But after hearing about the Harlem story a few weeks ago, which is just borderline sociopathic, and now Orton's meltdown over a betrayal of a real life friend who told all his secrets to strangers from this board for props, I just NEED to hear MORE stories about this place and the abhorrent people have done like this.

I can't fathom 100k posts or buying a rip-off .net domain to keep the party going for respect- that's sad, but not deranged or ing weird where you need to re-evaluate your real life- but the Harlem story and this Orton thing is some kind of special pathetic.

That said, I call on you 5 digit posters, the Lifers, to give me "ST; The Grimey Tales- As Told by the Forum"

What I already know and DON'T want to hear or see in this raw, tell-all:

Avante. Don't care, don't care. He's a pedo, the running punchline and he hijacks threads with his inane, unwanted shtick and useless posts. Keep him out of this.

Laka Luva and the Naruto Episodes. He's the towel head version of Avante, just in more denial. I don't consider his outing, and the endless hours of work entailed wherein, goty. He's a , liar and had it coming. Denial springs eternal with that dude, dunno why he still posts.

That said, tell me some stories someone like me, who has had the account for 10 years but rarely posted for 9.5, that have happened in that time frame. I'm craving more greasy horror stories. I want to understand how people can be so y over a friggin forum.
    Well, , where to start.

ST got its start because the other forum for Spurs was a bunch of whiney s, who sucked up to the mods, and the mods acted like jackasses. Either you were "in" or you were banned.

Way too clique-ish for a lot of people.

I came on when the Spurs were on a run, and my wife was a huge fan, and dragged me along. I never knew/know much about sports so it was good to read the detailed analysis (after sifting through the fanboy homer BS). I read, but very rarely post in the basketball forum.

I have had years-long arguments over all sorts of conspiracy theories, and spent a lot of time shooting the out of the 9-11 "truth" movement, as well as creationists, who seem to argue in very similarly dishonest ways.

There have been various physical meet-ups, and I went to ONE, before it began its long slide.

I would say that more than 1/2 the user base is gone (70% estimate).

What is funny is the one or two times that people have gotten so pissed that they wanted to fistfight someone, I can't even remember who was involved.

Along the way, a few people got doxxed, and in trouble for posting at work.

All seems like a tempest in a teacup to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I also remember the pickling, crew wars, and 2009 after the Mavs sent San Antonio packing the mav fans trolled the out of upstairs resulting in many bans
    Dang, I remember that.

Made it all the more satisfying when the Spurs knocked them out of the finals... heh.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    m>s's meltdown about his cir cision was pretty funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    m>s's meltdown about his cir cision was pretty funny.
    Probably why he masqueraded as a native American for about a year.

Thread Information