Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Somehow this keeps making the list of top 100 sci fi moves so I gave it a shot. Goddess played her usual role.
    Starts off very interesting but then gets repe ive and drags on forever. Even though it's under 2 hours. Could have done
    the whole thing as a Black Mirror episode.

Rating: Black Toe Sally
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 07-31-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    So is a 4/10 the equivalent of a WTF China? Stick to your ratings scale dude

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So is a 4/10 the equivalent of a WTF China? Stick to your ratings scale dude
    oh ...fixed

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since this thread is a fail....

Dude, why did you lie about running a 20.00 200m....well?

Watch what a 20.00 will do at World Championships that start this week in London. No that won't win it but there will be cats in that final who won't break 20.00. These are the fastest sprinters in the world, ok? And you are trying to sell a middle school kid running faster than the WORLDS fastest men.

Dude, when will you admit you were lying?

Last year at the Olympic games, a 20.00 wins a middle school kid the silver medal.

Dude, stop ignoring real life, ok guy? Come clean ya ing liar.

Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016
    1 Usain Bolt JAM 19.78
    2 Andre De Grasse CAN 20.02
    3 Christophe Lemaitre FRA 20.12
    4 Adam Gemili GBR 20.12
    5 Churandy Martina NED 20.13
    6 LaShawn Merritt USA 20.19
    7 Alonso Edward PAN 20.23
    8 Ramil Guliyev TUR 20.43
    Last edited by Avante; 08-01-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since this thread is a fail....

Dude, why did you lie about running a 20.00 200m....well?

Watch what a 20.00 will do at World Championships that start this week in London. No that won't win it but there will be cats in that final who won't break 20.00. These are the fastest sprinters in the world, ok? And you are trying to sell a middle school kid running faster than the WORLDS fastest men.

Dude, when will you admit you were lying?

Last year at the Olympic games, a 20.00 wins a middle school kid the silver medal.

Dude, stop ignoring real life, ok guy? Come clean ya ing liar.

Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016
    1 Usain Bolt JAM 19.78
    2 Andre De Grasse CAN 20.02
    3 Christophe Lemaitre FRA 20.12
    4 Adam Gemili GBR 20.12
    5 Churandy Martina NED 20.13
    6 LaShawn Merritt USA 20.19
    7 Alonso Edward PAN 20.23
    8 Ramil Guliyev TUR 20.43
    If you want to badmouth my 200 time, do it somewhere else.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you want to badmouth my 200 time, do it somewhere else.
    Dude, when do you ever think....

Nobody is believing my bull story about some kid running world class times. I confess when I made this up I had no idea a 20.00 was that fast, I know nothing about this stuff obviously. With Avante here I should have known better than to try and sell this stupidity.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Nobody is believing my bull story about some kid running world class times. I confess when I made this up I had no idea a 20.00 was that fast, I know nothing about this stuff obviously. With Avante here I should have known better than to try and sell this stupidity.
    LOL..."some kid". It was me jackass. Now get the out of my thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Lookit stick, let the adults talk. Go play somewhere else ok, slugger?

Sheesh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL..."some kid". It was me jackass. Now get the out of my thread.
    Dude, I knew you weren't too bright buy damn......are you really this ing stupid?

Dude.....why do you continue to totally ignore the facts I'm showing you? It is IMPOSSIBLE for a middle school kid to run a 20.00 200, yes.....IMPOSSIBLE....ok?

Let's say that did happen, do you have any idea at all the media attention that would get? You'd have everyone at your school, your coach would be asked a thousand questions on his coaching methods, some would....what PED's is this kid on, ESPN. SI, CNN would be there wanting the story of this little Texas kid running faster than any human in history has ever ran pre HS.

Dude, why are you wanting to look like a 100% lying idiot?

You really have no idea what a 20.00 really is do you, not a ing clue.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lookit stick, let the adults talk. Go play somewhere else ok, slugger?

Sheesh.
    An adult doesn't try to sell.....as a middle school kid I ran a 20.00...ok stupid?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    An adult doesn't try to sell.....as a middle school kid I ran a 20.00...ok stupid?
    It just eats you alive doesn't it? Knowing someone can be that fast all the while you sit at home with your Cheeto crusted fingers thumbing through old track and field magazines.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It just eats you alive doesn't it? Knowing someone can be that fast all the while you sit at home with your Cheeto crusted fingers thumbing through old track and field magazines.
    Dude, are you really dumb enought to think a middle school kid is in this race?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, are you really dumb enought to think a middle school kid is in this race?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bic1rOaS7mI
    I'm not clicking on your pedo links.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The thing is...it might even be mentioned in one of his magazines. Like a small mention in a news section or something. Not saying it is for sure, but I am sure that he hasn't checked.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not clicking on your pedo links.
    Stupid, that was the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov winning the 1972 OLYMPIC 200m in.....20.00.

You are one dumb .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And why y'all nigs have to up my thread.

We just can't have anything nice here.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The thing is...it might even be mentioned in one of his magazines. Like a small mention in a news section or something. Not saying it is for sure, but I am sure that he hasn't checked.
    So what year did this happen.

Now watch this liar do everything but give me the year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stupid, that was the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov winning the 1972 OLYMPIC 200m in.....20.00.

You are one dumb .
    I'm dumb because I ran a nice 200m? Or dumb because I don't want to click your pedo ? I'm not sure what you mean.
    And I already said, it might have been 20.2 or 20.3. Maybe even 20.4. Maybe 19.9. I don't remember other than it being around 20 something.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So what year did this happen.

Now watch this liar do everything but give me the year.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And why y'all nigs have to up my thread.

We just can't have anything nice here.
    Dude, 80 people had viewed this stupid thread before I saw....another of your failed threads. Now look at the action because of....Avante.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, 80 people had viewed this stupid thread before I saw....another of your failed threads. Now look at the action because of....Avante.
    80 people that were curious whether to watch Under the Skin or not. 80 people that are satisfied because I saved them about 2 hours of boredom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm dumb because I ran a nice 200m? Or dumb because I don't want to click your pedo ? I'm not sure what you mean.
    And I already said, it might have been 20.2 or 20.3. Maybe even 20.4. Maybe 19.9. I don't remember other than it being around 20 something.
    You know at first I thought your thread was about that Antonio Banderas movie, The Skin I Live In. You're talking about that alien movie lol. I was waaay off base.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know at first I thought your thread was about that Antonio Banderas movie, The Skin I Live In. You're talking about that alien movie lol. I was waaay off base.
    Yep. This is the Goddess joint. She plays the usual role she plays in her sci fi movies. It works but as I said, the movie itself is Black Toe Sally.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, I ran a 26 in 8th grade, we can all run around there or maybe 23 ish at that age if a real talent, that is a whole other deal than.....20.00....ok?

What ya did was run 24- 25 somewhere in there so yes....a 2 is true. But not knowing about sprinting ya don't get how a 20.00 is something totally different.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    80 people that were curious whether to watch Under the Skin or not. 80 people that are satisfied because I saved them about 2 hours of boredom.

Thank you for this invaluable service, sir. May you continue sacrificing yourself for the greater good and interests of saving time, which, as we know, as is your expertise too, is priceless.

Thread Information