My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...cid=spartanntp

How can this D.C. area attorney Dowd guy make it public without having gone to the Po po? Looks like Pete's libel suit has a chance.

Rose's suit, filed in July 2016 in U.S. District Court in Eastern Pennsylvania, claims that he was defamed when Dowd said in a 2015 interview with a Philadelphia radio station that he committed statutory rape of young girls during spring training.

Dowd on the radio show said that memorabilia dealer Michael Bertolini, who was also Rose's bookmaker, once told him he "not only ran bets but ran young girls (to Rose) down at spring training, ages 12 to 14

Dowd's filing said Rose was served and asked to respond to the woman's claims. Rose said in March that he admitted to having sex with her — but that was in 1975, when he thought she was 16, Ohio's age of consent, according to the filing. He also denied having sex anywhere but "in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio region."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...cid=spartanntp

How can this D.C. area attorney Dowd guy make it public without having gone to the Po po? Looks like Pete's libel suit has a chance.

Rose's suit, filed in July 2016 in U.S. District Court in Eastern Pennsylvania, claims that he was defamed when Dowd said in a 2015 interview with a Philadelphia radio station that he committed statutory rape of young girls during spring training.

Dowd on the radio show said that memorabilia dealer Michael Bertolini, who was also Rose's bookmaker, once told him he "not only ran bets but ran young girls (to Rose) down at spring training, ages 12 to 14

Dowd's filing said Rose was served and asked to respond to the woman's claims. Rose said in March that he admitted to having sex with her — but that was in 1975, when he thought she was 16, Ohio's age of consent, according to the filing. He also denied having sex anywhere but "in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio region."
    He doesn't seem to have much interest in the boy here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Case closed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is there only like five threads in this forum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is there only like five threads in this forum?
    Because most of the baseball fans died off in the last few years.

Thread Information