Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah and it's a sad/weird situation for Bones Jones. I mean he didn't have the pressure of not being as successful as his brothers. And as far as I know, none of his "star" NFL brothers had drug problems. So I wonder how it became a problem for him?

Anyway props to GSP!!! Now what's next for him?

Post Count
    Yeah and it's a sad/weird situation for Bones Jones. I mean he didn't have the pressure of not being as successful as his brothers. And as far as I know, none of his "star" NFL brothers had drug problems. So I wonder how it became a problem for him?

Anyway props to GSP!!! Now what's next for him?
    I would like to see the Whitaker fight. But he may go back down and fight Woodley. Conor seems and feels inevitable. Biggest fight to be made ever in MMA. But GSP would likely win easy.. Too big and his grappling is too good..

Believe.
    Post Count
    Well that's a le fight after all, what do you expect. Anyway, the pole looks like she's here to stay.
    And here we are, two and a half years later. Joanna had a ing good run.

Post Count
    Updated UFC 217 slogan: And New!!!
    UFC 217: Talk , get hit

Cody, Bisping, and JJ all sleep after running their mouths like they're invincible. It was ing beautiful

Post Count
    As long as he tests cleans GSP seals up the GOAT with that win.. Jones threw it away and for now GSP picked it up..
    Nah, I still think it's Fedor. MM has a claim as well.

Post Count
    Nah, I still think it's Fedor. MM has a claim as well.
    I would put him top three. You know the problem with Fedor is he fought in an organization that was mired in a lot of controversy. A lot of accusations of fixed fights. Also a lot of people have never seen him fight. His prime was many years ago and all of his fights were in Japan. Plus never fighting in the UFC is a major blow. And in my opinion mighty mouse has zero claim to anything. There is nobody and I mean nobody on that record worth even mentioning. That division frankly to me is a joke.

Well Anderson Silva failed another drug test...

Good insight from the man himself.

Post Count
    Well Anderson Silva failed another drug test...
    As long as he continues to test clean GSP’s grip on the le of greatest of all time just keeps getting tighter..

Thread Information