Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119
Results 2,951 to 2,968 of 2968
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ashli Babbitt was a warrior, not some ingenue or idealistic parade protester.

“I’m very excited for my first deployment,” said Senior Airman Cordero Santiago. “I volunteered to deploy because I wanted the experience and I feel prepared.”

Santiago credits his confidence in his preparation for this deployment to his time spent at the intensive two-week Regional Training Center at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., where training included small group tactics, weapons sustainment and mounted operations.

“I learned how to dismount and patrol and a lot of land navigation,” said the RTC outstanding performer. “[The training] teaches you how to do your jobs in different situations we might encounter.”

Like Santiago, many of the newer airmen have since gained confidence and a better understanding of what to expect of the deployment, said Tech. Sgt. Jose Perez, one of the two squad leaders of the deploying unit. And thanks to deployment veterans like Perez, for whom this will be his sixth deployment, the newer airmen are in good hands and have the opportunity to seek mentorship and advice from those who have deployed on numerous occasions such as Senior Airman Ashli McEntee.

Since joining the Air Force eight years ago on active duty, McEntee has deployed seven times. This deployment with the 113th SFS will be her eighth total deployment and her second since joining the DCANG. While preparing for deployment here and at Eglin AFB, she also found herself in a mentoring position to the younger and newer airmen for whom this will be their first time “down range.”

“The newer airmen have been coming to us and asking about the living conditions, the weather, the gear, the schedule, how we work as teams, the hours we work,” McEntee said. “As we have a large amount of first timers deploying with us, I think we can offer comfort and knowledge.”
    https://www.dvidshub.net/news/120981...art-deployment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the narrative that she was a defenseless woman in over her head is insulting to her, tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the narrative that she was a defenseless woman in over her head is insulting to her, tbh
    She was unarmed and was shot to death by that cop on a B&E, Winester. We got a sound measure of salvation though with that hot chickee up in Minnesota that got to handle that first class ticket to the Resurrection.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlottesville neo-Nazi organizers were paid to make hate a full-time job

Some organizers of the infamous 2017 "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia ... appear to have been paid employees of white-supremacist groups funded by private donors.

one key Unite the Right organizer, Elliott Kline, was about to join the "payroll" as a "full-time" employee of one of the groups, where he would be making "good money."

Unite the Right organizers have tried to distance themselves from the rally and claim it was loosely organized, but the text messages appear to show significant coordination and planning.

he describes an upcoming, well-paid job with the white supremacist group Iden y Evropa,"

notorious white supremacist Richard Spencer told Kline that "also, we're going to pay you."

Kessler acknowledged that organizers of the rally were neo-Nazis.

he kind of backs himself in the corner by pretending some of our guys aren't nazis.

I think he needs more wiggle room just in case there are salutes."

https://www.rawstory.com/charlottesville-neo-nazis

Which billionaire(s) fund the neo-Nazis and other white terrorist groups?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-21-2021 at 07:36 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    -both sides-

President Trump came into that East Room that morning, located that sucker Jim Acosta & blasted hair all over them walls, bouts.

-both sides-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richard Spencer's C-Ville meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    -both sides-

President Trump came into that East Room that morning, located that sucker Jim Acosta & blasted hair all over them walls, bouts.

-both sides-
    His-finest-hour.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neo-Nazis use racist slurs and clown around on first day of Charlottesville 'Unite the Right' trial

the organization's legal team argued that rally organizers carried out a plot to bring violent right-wing extremists to Charlottesville,

"This case is a case about violence and intimidation that was planned for months and culminated in a tragic and violent weekend

Christopher Cantwell, the right-wing shock jock known as the "crying Nazi,"

used his opening statement to promote his radio program, mention
    Mein Kampf, utter the N-word and blast Antifa activists.

White nationalist Richard Spencer, ... saying the lawsuit had already "financially crippled" him and

insisted that he did not initiate the deadly violence or communicate often with his two-dozen co-defendants.

https://www.rawstory.com/unite-the-right-trial

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    -both sides-

-both sides-
    Let us proceed...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Richard Spencer's C-Ville meltdown

He seems nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Concerning yourself over a bunch of pussies yrs ago in Charlottesville and Richard ing Spencer... They're all pussies!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    -both sides-

-both sides-

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Excited about killing Jewish people':

Blockbuster Charlottesville testimony suggests Nazi defendants had bigger goals

Froelich told the court that during her relationship with Kline, he called himself an "unironic exterminationist" and worked in human resources for a pest control company.

"He wished he was killing Jews instead of roaches," Froelich testified.

"He was excited about killing Jewish people. He said he would gas the s forever."

Spencer expressed negative views of Jews and African Americans in her presence, including saying that Jews "were the reason for degeneracy; they were unable to stick to themselves; they were trying to subvert white heritage."

Kline discouraged other white nationalists from being candid about their extreme views in media interviews during planning for Unite the Right.

I actually think we should kill every non-white on the planet,'

like again, I don't necessarily have an issue with listening to that on a podcast or whatever,

but if you are gonna do something like that, even if it's your true belief,

that's not the objective of this rally,

so we should try to keep it with the objective of trying to gain sympathy for a pro-white rally."

https://www.rawstory.com/charlottesville-trial-nazis

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    -both sides-

-both sides-
    Thanks oodles for the prompt, bouts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richard Spencer confronted with ‘embarrassing’ evidence on the stand in Charlottesville conspiracy trial

"Little ing s," Spencer said.

"They get ruled by me. Little ing octoroons…

I ing…

my ancestors ing enslaved those pieces of ing .

I rule the ing world.

Those pieces of ing get ruled by people like me.

They look up and see a face like mine looking down at them.

That's how the ing world works.

We are going to destroy this ing town."

https://www.rawstory.com/richard-spencer-charlottesville-conspiracy-trial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds good

There is no statute of limitations on felonies in Virginia.

With that in mind, here is Section 18.2-423.01-B of the Code of Virginia.

§ 18.2-423.01. Burning object on property of another or a highway or other public place with intent to intimidate; penalty.
    A. Any person who, with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons, burns an object on the private property of another without permission, is guilty of a Class 6 felony.
    B. Any person who, with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons, burns an object on a highway or other public place in a manner having a direct tendency to place another person in reasonable fear or apprehension of death or bodily injury is guilty of a Class 6 felony

In February 2023, the Albemarle County Commonwealth's Attorney's office quietly sought, and got, indictments under the burning objects statute. A grand jury agreed with Hingeley - there was probable cause to believe that objects had been burned with the intent to intimidate. Fugitive warrants were issued. Arrests were made by local police in far ranging jurisdictions. Now, nearly six years after that hot night in August, the extraditions are starting.
    https://the-devils-advocates.ghost.io/burning-hate/

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Vague. Burning your countries flag without permission isn't a felony though.

Thread Information