Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe you.

After Lincoln put the confederates in the cuck shed, you must have been grateful for the company.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You rebel you

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ..."From the cradle of the Confederacy, the very heart of the great Anglo Saxon south land today we sound the call of freedom. Let us rise to the call of freedom loving blood that is in us. In the name the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..."From the cradle of the Confederacy, the very heart of the great Anglo Saxon south land today we sound the call of freedom. Let us rise to the call of freedom loving blood that is in us. In the name the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."
    People meaning Whites

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People meaning Whites
    The CSA’s decision making would confuse the out of dale, maybe even kill him, if he was educated.

Judah Benjamin (a joo) was CSA Secretary of War and later Secretary of State.

Imagine that, a joo taking an important job from an Anglo-Saxon in the Confederacy.

Yup, a joo did indeed replace his ancestors in the CSA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are you crying about now?

You act like this forum is rife with bomb-throwing anarchists and fellow travelers, but you never single any of them out. Always waving at an undifferentiated, yet oddly absent mob.
    Things good, things bad. Depends on who's doing it.

Don't act all preggers, you make a living here off of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^more fortune cookie talk

just keep crying about me, it makes you look smart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things good, things bad. Depends on who's doing it.
    Capitol riot against the US because of the vote going against Trump: good

Antifa riots because cops shooting unarmed blacks: bad

Right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to some here who support rioting in the streets, being against America is a good thing.
    There's a pretty significant distance between rioting on the streets and building an army against your fellow Americans...

Not that I agree with those that support rioting in the streets, I don't, but the distinction should be pretty obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol riot against the US because of the vote going against Trump: good

Antifa riots because cops shooting unarmed blacks: bad

Right?
    Is the US the land, the government or the people?

When you figure that out, let me know.

The large majority of rioters had no connection to anyone wronged by the cops. They were just bussed in to break . Probably same in DC, just people playing their roles. If the number of people breaking during riots was the same as those who actually entered the capital, we'd not even have discussed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a pretty significant distance between rioting on the streets and building an army against your fellow Americans...

Not that I agree with those that support rioting in the streets, I don't, but the distinction should be pretty obvious.
    Only difference is in organization and numbers. Antifa wasn't doing anyone favors.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is some stupid bull from DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only difference is in organization and numbers. Antifa wasn't doing anyone favors.
    No it isn't, not even close and I know you're not this disingenuous.

Comparing vandalism on the streets to a full blown armed revolution is like comparing firecrackers to an AK47.

Antifa wasn't doing anyone favors, but was also not intent on organizing to murder anybody, start any military conflict nor overthrow any government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Comparing vandalism on the streets to a full blown armed revolution is like comparing firecrackers to an AK47.

Antifa wasn't doing anyone favors, but was also not intent on organizing to murder anybody, start any military conflict nor overthrow any government.
    DMC got owned for being an idiot!

I see him sulking, bigly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC got owned for being an idiot!

I see him sulking, bigly.
    You just love sucking on dudes balls huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If rioters had larger numbers and better organization, they'd not have just taken over the police precinct and created their own little country.

"The Seattle People's Department"

"Capital Hill Autonomous Zone"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If rioters had larger numbers and better organization, they'd not have just taken over the police precinct and created their own little country.

"The Seattle People's Department"

"Capital Hill Autonomous Zone"

If rioters had large numbers, better organization, military training, were fully armed, were backed up by their State's government, claimed the US government was their enemy and took the lives of US service members then they wouldn't be called rioters... they wouldn't be tried as riotets, and basically they have nothing to do with rioters.

See how it's very different? You're comparing apples to oranges.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If rioters had large numbers, better organization, military training, were fully armed, were backed up by their State's government, claimed the US government was their enemy and took the lives of US service members then they wouldn't be called rioters... they wouldn't be tried as riotets, and basically they have nothing to do with rioters.

See how it's very different? You're comparing apples to oranges.
    Then you'd call them traitors. The inhabitants of the south didn't revolt. The states revolted. Not sure who was a traitor since they clearly laid out their cause and simply lost. They didn't walk out during a war and join the other side. The secession basically put the US government as a foreign en y, and only citizens can be tried for treason. The officers, sure. Big time traitors since they followed local governments over their own chain of command, however those who signed up under the confederacy weren't traitors. They had made no such oath to the federal government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One country has nukes to blow the world 100 times over and the other one has a barista working in the corner.
    Not sure you understand how war works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's giving him a lot of cred

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just love sucking on dudes balls huh?
    Hey you missed a few DMC posts to like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you'd call them traitors. The inhabitants of the south didn't revolt. The states revolted. Not sure who was a traitor since they clearly laid out their cause and simply lost. They didn't walk out during a war and join the other side. The secession basically put the US government as a foreign en y, and only citizens can be tried for treason. The officers, sure. Big time traitors since they followed local governments over their own chain of command, however those who signed up under the confederacy weren't traitors. They had made no such oath to the federal government.
    It's not just me, it's what they are under the law, and to anybody with 2+ brain cells. It's ok to separate the civilians that didn't fight the battles, etc, from those that took arms against the government.

Secession implies you're the other side. Secession doesn't erase the oath they swore to defend the US Cons ution (and thus the government set up by it). The Civil War lasted barely 4 years, most generals, politicians and trained military did swore that oath. And anybody that helped them were accessory as well.

This is why you wouldn't confuse those people with 'rioters'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the confederacy was just a riot

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SCOTUS says you're wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont give a about the confederate statues but I LMAO that democrats erect a statue of a thug like George Floyd. Basically democrats are saying tear down statues of white racists...erect statues of black criminals.

Thread Information