My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    2-0

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What a surreal game. Madrid can't score and Al-Jazira has all the luck you need to not concede with help from the post, ref and all. Two goals not given for Real...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    pfff VAR, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And now 1-1.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    ing VAR works for everybody except River apparently.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yeah, so terrible to disallow a goal that was offside...

Ronaldo, of course.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hakimi brings nothing to the table but speed. His crosses are so terrible.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, so terrible to disallow a goal that was offside...

What a surreal game. Madrid can't score and Al-Jazira has all the luck you need to not concede with help from the post, ref and all. Two goals not given for Real...
    Hypocrite much?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hypocrite much?
    Yeah, so they got help from the ref with the 2 disallowed goals. First one was soft, tbh.

And Benzema, first to slow and then not passing to a wide open Ronaldo for an empty goal.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, so they got help from the ref with the 2 disallowed goals. First one was soft, tbh.

And Benzema, first to slow and then not passing to a wide open Ronaldo for an empty goal.
    I only saw one of them and was correctly disallowed. Or do you want justice for just one team?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That's offside.

damn, what a goal.

Madrid has like 40 shots on goal. They obviously value this tournament but man what an almost embarrasment.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I only saw one of them and was correctly disallowed. Or do you want justice for just one team?
    Where did i said that? For all teams.

That's offside.
    Where?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The would-be 2-0 for Al Jazeera really shows the difference between the top countries/teams and the lower tier. That offside was childish at best.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Where did i said that? For all teams.

Where?
    Casemiro blocking a guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The would-be 2-0 for Al Jazeera really shows the difference between the top countries/teams and the lower tier. That offside was childish at best.
    This. Too excited.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Casemiro blocking a guy.
    Ok. His arm was maybe offside but that does not count as you can't score a goal with your arm.

meh...Lots of players try that cute pass

Veteran
    Post Count
    i cant believe that passes for offsides nowadays. guys feet were on the same line, it was totally inconsequential to the play, he didnt gain any advantage at all from being 5cm forwards or backwards. VAR is a joke

i cant believe that passes for offsides nowadays. guys feet were on the same line, it was totally inconsequential to the play, he didnt gain any advantage at all from being 5cm forwards or backwards. VAR is a joke
    yeah, should have been a continuation.

Players should really take a shot in that situation. Ive seen that get called for an offside way too much

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    UEFA trying hard to avoid another Spaniard winning the cup tbh
    No.

Every EPL team made it through, most as group winners, not the Spanish. If you can't play each other good luck. You finish 2nd you play a group winner. So what is the excuse again?

Barcelona and Real have all the capability of winning again if they return to decent form. If I had to pick now I would take MC. Long way to go though. Injuries, teams start to come together or fall apart. But picking Bayern, Barca, RM, Juventus... you basically have a really good shot. Quality Champions league pedigree.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-14-2017 at 08:56 PM.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No.

Every EPL team made it through, most as group winners, not the Spanish. If you can't play each other good luck. You finish 2nd you play a group winner. So what is the excuse again?

Barcelona and Real have all the capability of winning again if they return to decent form. If I had to pick now I would take MC. Long way to go though. Injuries, teams start to come together or fall apart. But picking Bayern, Barca, RM, Juventus... you basically have a really good shot. Quality Champions league pedigree.
    Also FIFA threatening Spain with no WC if their gov't keep investigating RFEF corruption.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Also FIFA threatening Spain with no WC if their gov't keep investigating RFEF corruption.
    Spain has very deep problems. There is more.

If one takes a look into how Sevilla actually buys players?
    In other words, good teams in La Liga besides RM and Barca.
    If you look at the investor-agent-club relationship closely, whoa.
    Sevilla has basically laundered $ for international criminals. The German press is going to blow this wide open eventually. They are on this. But very methodical. Stay tuned.

FIFA investigating any malfeasance is laughable. Bunch of hypocrites.

Thread Information