Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    very disappointing showing by UTSA but the defense at least showed some signs. the offense, on the other hand...

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    very disappointing showing by UTSA but the defense at least showed some signs. the offense, on the other hand...
    Yeah, we held them to 49

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yeah, we held them to 49
    well, 14 were in the first two minutes and 7 of those on a pick 6. after that, the defense gave the offense some chances through about the midway point of the 2nd quarter. at that point, time of possession and poor field position began to have an effect and that was pretty much the end of it. i do think there is some talent on the defensive side of the ball, although UTSA is not deep. if the offense continues to struggle to move the ball, it will not be pretty.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Update:

We still suck.

My Team
    Texas State Bobcats
    Post Count
    Update:

We still suck.
    You get the easy win on Saturday. Texas State football program is a disaster.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    You get the easy win on Saturday. Texas State football program is a disaster.
    Ummm no, it will not be easy and Im not even sure we can win. UTSA is awful.

My Team
    Texas State Bobcats
    Post Count
    went the Baylor game 2 weeks ago. Going to the game on Saturday to support the Bobcats. Fighting for another 2 win season lol

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    texas state is a very bad team. if UTSA doesn't win, then that's easily wilson's worse loss.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Wilson just isn't a good coach. UTSA has been outscored 42-0 in 3rd Quarters this year. Last year was similar in 3rd Quarters as well and IIRC they lost every single one possession game.

You can't make noise in CUSA with the type of offense he wants run. His recruiting has been top notch (relative to CUSA) but it's going to be up to someone else with a great coaching mind to take advantage of his recruiting classes, imo.

My Team
    Texas State Bobcats
    Post Count
    Wilson just isn't a good coach. UTSA has been outscored 42-0 in 3rd Quarters this year. Last year was similar in 3rd Quarters as well and IIRC they lost every single one possession game.

You can't make noise in CUSA with the type of offense he wants run. His recruiting has been top notch (relative to CUSA) but it's going to be up to someone else with a great coaching mind to take advantage of his recruiting classes, imo.
    The Bobcats will take Wilson if you guys don’t want him. of a lot better than Withers.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

He needs to fire his o coordinator

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    He needs to fire his o coordinator
    Again?!? They just fired the last OC at the end of last season. He was running the same . It’s like it’s the same OC. I guess the mufawkuh never left.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    If I haven't said before I'll say it now: excellent thread, op.

Thread Information