Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -I honestly don't know what you're referring to in the first sentence.
    -maybe not Ricky Martin, but there was plenty of other embarrassing on that list iirc.

-I read a lot of posts on a lot of forums, and I've yet to come across someone so rabidly transfixed on one of the most evil, inept s to ever live. You know you're notorious on this site for being her little ankle biter. I don't think even you would argue that.
    The other 65 million people are mostly comprised of simple folks voting for their party's candidate--despite how much they detest her--because Trump was the alternative. Likewise, I'm embarrassed at what my party had to offer as well, but I still voted b/c at the time I was a DOS employee working overseas in an unstable country--and the thought of Hillary being our CiC was legitimately terrifying after her massacre at Benghazi. Besides, when working overseas you ALWAYS want red team in office: better pay, better security, higher military presence, and occasionally turning a blind eye to rules of engagement, etc). Getting back to your generalization, I believe most Americans realized that they offered up the worst pair of presidential candidates in American history. You, OTOH posted like you thought Hillary was the greatest thing since sliced bread. The majority of Americans who voted did so not out of respect for their candidate, but out of fear that the other would be elected
    Probably because I was oh I dont know like 17 or 18 at the time those albums came out. I will admit over time, those one hit wonders didn't age well but oh well. I'm not afraid to say I liked ty music then and even now.

I was for Hillary only because she was the only viable candidate running on either party in my personal view. I never identified with Bernie because his ideas were too far fetch and out of reach despite him having strong appeal within my age group. He really is for millenials and wants to do right by us but I'm a realistic so I went the other way.

I dont get into the heavy politics about her being an evil or whatever. That's just noise but you're en led to your opinion. I expect nothing less for a right winger (Not saying you're a heavy right winger) when they bring up the Benghazi . That stuff has beein litigated for years with no wrongdoing on either part (Obama or Hillary) so you keep on dragging the party talking points.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you're definitely not crusing for gays..

Expected from a secret supressed gay conservative like yourself.
    Yea, I'm definitely not.

So, do you not come out because you wouldn't be passable? Because I wouldn't fault you for that. A little self awareness isn't a bad thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I'm definitely not.

So, do you not come out because you wouldn't be passable? Because I wouldn't fault you for that. A little self awareness isn't a bad thing.
    Yeah, your insistence going back several pages now is not a sign you like the .

What are you expecting? An open invitation or something?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, your insistence going back several pages now is not a sign you like the .

What are you expecting? An open invitation or something?
    Your continued propositional jokes are the hallmark of a defensive sexual that is hard up. I will remit the former question though; I wouldn't want an apparent sexual such as you to mistaken it for anything other than academic discovery.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your continued propositional jokes are the hallmark of a defensive sexual that is hard up. I will remit the former question though; I wouldn't want an apparent sexual such as you to mistaken it for anything other than academic discovery.
    Jesus. What a got.

Call it academy discovery if you want. I'll call it phishing for s.

When was the last time you work this hard to get someone's attention?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus. What a got.

Call it academy discovery if you want. I'll call it phishing for s.

When was the last time you work this hard to get someone's attention?
    Bro, I sense that you're hoping that this is some sort of flirtatious repartee. But the reality is that I'm just keenly intrigued by your mendacious claims of heterosexuality and the implications thereof.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man, some posters really want to know quite personal things about other posters. Put in a lot of work for it. It's pretty creepy tbh.

lol propositional remit flirtatious repartee keenly intrigued mendacious implications thereof

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, some posters really want to know quite personal things about other posters. Put in a lot of work for it. It's pretty creepy tbh.

lol propositional remit flirtatious repartee keenly intrigued mendacious implications thereof
    Way to buck your boy up. Is slobbin' the knobs next?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bill-si...171038020.html

ESPN now needs Hill more than Hill needs ESPN, according to The Sports Guy:

"Neither of us should have been suspended. But I enjoyed how brilliantly Jemele checkmated her bosses. She knew ESPN couldn’t punish her for speaking candidly, as a black woman, about a president whose pattern of behavior toward women and minorities speaks for itself. She used her platform and it worked. Now, she has a higher profile than she did three days ago. She seems more fearless and genuine than she did three days ago. She doubled down on a fan base that already liked her and openly shunned the other side. And she flipped her relationship with ESPN — now, the company needs Jemele Hill more than she needs the company.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Neither of us should have been suspended. But I enjoyed how brilliantly Jemele checkmated her bosses. She knew ESPN couldn’t punish her for speaking candidly, as a black woman, about a president whose pattern of behavior toward women and minorities speaks for itself. She used her platform and it worked. Now, she has a higher profile than she did three days ago. She seems more fearless and genuine than she did three days ago. She doubled down on a fan base that already liked her and openly shunned the other side. And she flipped her relationship with ESPN — now, the company needs Jemele Hill more than she needs the company.
    Why do you think it worked?

I think the current political environment of absurd extreme behavior makes this possible. It's the same type of behavior that brings boots to claim that police need a push back perpetrated by serial cop killers. People are not scrutinized using the same set of rules when extremes are the norm.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It exposed ESPN and made them look weak (like they are). Any "power" she has is fleeting. The real power she has is from a symbiotic relationship with the mothership. She will be fired if she continues on this course. Someone like NBC will pick her up; but it may or may not end up being a good fit.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're talking about a guy who discriminated against blacks in housing, pushed the Kenya/birther narrative for years, believed the Central Park Five were guilty even after they were proven innocent, rushed to pardon a racist sheriff before he was even sentenced, has to be dragged kicking and screaming to give anything resembling a condemnation of white supremacists, and continues to push for a Muslim ban even as it continues to be shot down by the courts.

Like it's such a ing stretch to call that guy a white supremacist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    N/M

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Verdicts are not guilty, not innocent. Learn how sh** works. You sound like an idiot.
    I will gladly take my semantic mistake for your weeklong obsession with an ESPN reporter calling a white supremacist a white supremacist.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...our weeklong obsession with an ESPN reporter calling a white supremacist a white supremacist.
    I don't have a problem with Jemele making her wild assertions in the right forum. She should switch to CNN if that's her passion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a problem with Jemele making her wild assertions in the right forum. She should switch to CNN if that's her passion.
    ESPN has always kept a toe in politics. This is a company that once had Rush Limbaugh on an NFL show.

(They had to fire him for being a racist.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN has always kept a toe in politics. This is a company that once had Rush Limbaugh on an NFL show.

Not black fired

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not black fired
    Racist fired

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They fired Rush the second he broached politics. You couldn't have made a worse supporting point. And right now, I'd say ESPN's entire vagina is in politics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They fired Rush the second he broached politics. You couldn't have made a worse supporting point.
    Yeah, no.

I watched. That was not his first foray into politics on that show. It was just the first time he failed to hold back his racism.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, no.

I watched. That was not his first foray into politics on that show. It was just the first time he failed to hold back his racism.
    Here's the reality. Were Limbaugh's comments even that bad despite you categorizing them as racist? No. Look at the fact, D. McNabb had a 79.6 QB rating in the year Rush made the comments, and his previous first four years in the league, his rating never rose about 86.0. There was a basis for the comments.

The problem is that the comments were overtly political and polarizing along racial lines (which is not proper for an all-inclusive sports network). For that reason, Rush deserved his termination. The same thing is occurring with Jemele, and liberals are predictably trying to have their usual double standard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the reality. Were Limbaugh's comments even that bad despite you categorizing them as racist? No. Look at the fact, D. McNabb had a 79.6 QB rating in the year Rush made the comments, and his previous first four years in the league, his rating never rose about 86.0. There was a basis for the comments.

The problem is that the comments were overtly political and polarizing along racial lines. For that reason, Rush deserved his termination. The same thing is occurring with Jemele, and liberals are predictably trying to have their usual double standard.
    Yes, Limbaugh's comments were that bad. It's not like he just called McNabb a subpar QB.

"Trump is a white supremacist" is objectively more defensible than "there is a media conspiracy to prop up Donovan McNabb because he's black."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, Limbaugh's comments were that bad. It's not like he just called McNabb a subpar QB.

"Trump is a white supremacist" is objectively more defensible than "there is a media conspiracy to prop up Donovan McNabb because he's black."
    You're not objective at all. You're being an idiot and calling half the electorate "white supremacists". I don't even fully agree with Rush; but there was a basis for the comments. Idiots like you call him racist for merely having a valid comment while feeling en led and assured of your own idiotic summations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not objective at all. You're being an idiot and calling half the electorate "white supremacists".
    No I'm not. I am calling Donald Trump a white supremacist.

I don't even fully agree with Rush; but there was a basis for the comments. Idiots like you call him racist for merely having a valid comment while feeling en led and assured of your own idiotic summations.
    He has decades of work on the record to validate calling him a racist. And you can't seem to decide how you feel about it.

Thread Information