Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I'm not. I am calling Donald Trump a white supremacist.

He has decades of work on the record to validate calling him a racist. And you can't seem to decide how you feel about it.
    If you think Donald Trump is a white supremacist, then you have a very convenient definition that has no real relevance on matters.

As for Rush, we were not talking about his body of work on radio. Don't try to move the goalposts, bro. We were discussing the contrast of his comment with Jemele's comment. I'd argue frankly that Jemele's comment was much more polarizing if not outright offensive. But even still, the point is they both crossed a line.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you think Donald Trump is a white supremacist, then you have a very convenient definition that has no real relevance on matters.
    My definition:
    We're talking about a guy who discriminated against blacks in housing, pushed the Kenya/birther narrative for years, believed the Central Park Five were guilty even after they were proven innocent, rushed to pardon a racist sheriff before he was even sentenced, has to be dragged kicking and screaming to give anything resembling a condemnation of white supremacists, and continues to push for a Muslim ban even as it continues to be shot down by the courts.

Like it's such a ing stretch to call that guy a white supremacist.
    As for Rush, we were not talking about his body of work on radio. Don't try to move the goalposts, bro. We were discussing the contrast of his comment with Jemele's comment. I'd argue frankly that Jemele's comment was much more polarizing if not outright offensive. But even still, the point is they both crossed a line.
    Calling Rush a racist is fundamentally a body of work statement. This is not hard to follow.

We all know you find Jemele's comment more offensive, you've been talking about it for days.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My definition:

Calling Rush a racist is fundamentally a body of work statement. This is not hard to follow.

We all know you find Jemele's comment more offensive, you've been talking about it for days.
    Yea, I read your face-value, copy/paste talking points the first time. Reality is you have a convenient definition of white supremacist all the same. Frankly, you can find more hardcore racism in Hillary's past, but I doubt you've ever called her a racist.

Your gimpy personal opinion on RL is not of relevance. The contrast in why Rush was fired vs. why Jemele got a "talking to" is the crux of the matter. "This is not hard to follow."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I read your face-value, copy/paste talking points the first time. Reality is you have a convenient definition of white supremacist all the same.
    Of course you find it convenient. You don't think he's a white supremacist. You're en led to that opinion, whether that opinion is conveniently tied to your partisan persuasion or not.

Frankly, you can find more hardcore racism in Hillary's past, but I doubt you've ever called her a racist.
    No you can't. When has Hillary Clinton ever been the subject of a federal lawsuit for racist business practices?

Also, *ding*

Your gimpy personal opinion on RL is not of relevance. The contrast in why Rush was fired vs. why Jemele got a "talking to" is the crux of the matter. "This is not hard to follow."
    And we've already discussed the contrast. Rush pulled a racist theory out of his ass, Jemele said something that can be justified by multiple examples.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you can't. When has Hillary Clinton ever been the subject of a federal lawsuit for racist business practices?
    Is your rationale for Hillary not being racist that Hillary figuratively raped the Haitians and various Africans irrespective of their skin color?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we've already discussed the contrast. Rush pulled a racist theory out of his ass, Jemele said something that can be justified by multiple examples.
    Rush gave a valid comment that reflected poorly on the network. Jemele gave an invalid comment that reflected poorly on the network. One got fired; the other, well nothing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you find it convenient. You don't think he's a white supremacist. You're en led to that opinion, whether that opinion is conveniently tied to your partisan persuasion or not.
    Like I said, your definition of white supremacist doesn't cut it. You're itching to call anyone against your agenda a white supremacist or some equally galling term. Jemele is in the same boat. The only difference is her skin color has her feeling en led to make these absurd accusations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is your rationale for Hillary not being racist that Hillary figuratively raped the Haitians and various Africans irrespective of their skin color?
    I don't care enough about Hillary Clinton to make any claims on whether she's a racist or not, my comment was only to address the comparison to Donald Trump. And unless the Justice Dept sued her for racist practices in Haiti/Africa, your example is just speculation on the level of Limbaugh's comments about McNabb, and doesn't come close to Trump's recorded history of racism.

Anyway, LOL at another diversion from a topic by bringing up Hillary Clinton. It's the new Godwin's Law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rush gave a valid comment that reflected poorly on the network.
    From your perspective.

Jemele gave an invalid comment that reflected poorly on the network.
    From your perspective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, your definition of white supremacist doesn't cut it. You're itching to call anyone against your agenda a white supremacist or some equally galling term.
    Nope. I'm just calling Donald Trump a white supremacist.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care enough about Hillary Clinton to make any claims on whether she's a racist or not....
    You "cared enough" to vote for a white supremacist (Hillary)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And unless the Justice Dept sued her for racist practices in Haiti/Africa, your example is just speculation on the level of Limbaugh's comments about McNabb, and doesn't come close to Trump's recorded history of racism.

Anyway, LOL at another diversion from a topic by bringing up Hillary Clinton. It's the new Godwin's Law.
    "Too big to jail," bro. You're a political lightweight.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From your perspective.

From your perspective.
    That's cool. Wave that white flag high, bro.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. I'm just calling Donald Trump a white supremacist.
    Well, considering you voted for the biggest white supremacist on the planet, then I can't imagine you're too bothered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't move the needle, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary tho
    Hillary tho
    Hillary tho
    Hillary tho
    Hillary tho
    Hillary tho
    Hillary tho
    Hillary tho
    You're a political lightweight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rev. Al Sharpton says he is preparing to unleash "wrath" on ESPN should they fire Sportscenter co-anchor Jemele Hill.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tho bro

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Lambert

Spurmy throwing in the towel the second his blatant hypocrisy on these matters is shown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Lambert

Spurmy throwing in the towel the second his blatant hypocrisy on these matters is shown.
    You threw in the Hillary Towel an hour ago. It's the surest sign that you have nothing left to say. Why would I waste time with anything other than mocking you after that?

" but whatabout hillary "

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You threw in the Hillary Towel an hour ago. It's the surest sign that you have nothing left to say. Why would I waste time with anything other than mocking you after that?

" but whatabout hillary "
    Whatever you think Trump did is peanuts compared to what Hillary has actually done. You don't get a mulligan, dude. This white supremacist angle was yours (and Jemele's), not mine.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SJWSN

Last edited by Spurtacular; 09-18-2017 at 03:24 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the crap SJWSN delivers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but whatabout hillary

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

You ran out like a little school girl the second you had to account for her bull !

Thread Information