Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nuttin' in these bitches philldafunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody play online now? I can't do anything with Murray, he's useless. I start Mills and have TP coming off the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t play online, but I do work with him in MyLeague

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to use Boban like Shaq. I would even start him and bring Duncan off the bench with Leonard lol. I miss a lot of players. Strangely, it’s been hard to shoot with Danny green the past 2 years on the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to use Boban like Shaq. I would even start him and bring Duncan off the bench with Leonard lol. I miss a lot of players. Strangely, it’s been hard to shoot with Danny green the past 2 years on the game.

I've noticed that with Green you cant make catch and shoot 3's, you have to wait a second or two before shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've noticed that with Green you cant make catch and shoot 3's, you have to wait a second or two before shooting.
    And he, along with Gasol, can’t hit a contested layup for .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody play online now? I can't do anything with Murray, he's useless. I start Mills and have TP coming off the bench.
    I just started back playing 2k18 an I don't even use Kawhi, Parker, or Anderson. Murray is kinda fun to play with. His speed is big biggest strength.(John Wall) My starting 5 is Murray Ginobil Gay Bertans LMA. My bench is Mills Forbes Green Joff An Pau. I've won 80% of my games with the Spurs. An I also play with Toronto to get a feel for Demar an Poetel. I always put up 40 or 50 with Demar without shooting more than 1 3ptr. If anyone wanna text me SlickWilliejw is my GT on ps4. Idc what 2018 team you use either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he, along with Gasol, can’t hit a contested layup for .

I've missed open layups with Murray?!?!? Gasol is good for me on bank shots and 3 pointers, people play off of Gasol and leave him open for 3's way too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've missed open layups with Murray?!?!? Gasol is good for me on bank shots and 3 pointers, people play off of Gasol and leave him open for 3's way too much.
    It's funny how he gets over looked. But King Joffery is a beast of the boards. I thought I was doing something wrong on Murrays layups. An that dumbass floater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you play a smart game, the Spurs has no one who can hit the mid range shot besides LMA... I don't use Kawhi so he doesn't count. I like to use Forbes alot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you guys haven't downloaded the new updated rosters? I've already got Demar on the Spurs LeBrons in LA I've even got Lonnie Walker.

Just in the couple of weeks up and playing with this roster I got to tell you guys this is going to be an underrated Spurs team going into this season. I haven't messed with any of the rankings. The offensive Onslaught is incredible. Sometimes you don't even have to play defense you just outscore them.

Potel is a defensive monster. He's ripping boards, swatting shots, and taking up a lot of space in the paint. Seems like a slightly better Aron Baynes.

Demar is absolutely Unstoppable on the offensive end. Well other than the 3 point shot which definitely need some work. But if you surround him with three point shooters, then you can use DeRozan to attack the rim, collapse the defense, and then kick out to anyone of Belinelli, Ginobili, bertans, and even Gasol.

Lonnie Walker has been a lot of fun to play with as well seems like he can really create his own offense and attacks pretty well for a rookie.

Murray is definitely useful, just don't shoot with him. It's all rebounds, steals, and layups. Murray has another advantage in his speed. Lot of fast-break opportunities.

I start Murray, DeRozan, gay, Aldridge, Gasol. I bring Mills Manu Belinelli bertans and Poetl Off the Bench. After the starters and the bench have had some run, I start doing custom rotations Packaging 1 Starter with some pinch filler. Aldridge will get a little time where he's the only star on the court put up some numbers then when he gets tired gay comes out he'll get a little bit of time where he's the only star on the floor. And it's like that with the top four players. And them in the fourth quarter comes you time everybody stamina to be able to close the game out with the all the starters again.

Like I said I've been winning some games I've been pleasantly surprised with how cohesive this team is. Dante Cunningham has been quite the diamond in the rough for me and that's another surprise. He can play the 3 or the 4 so he really is that fifth big. He's also got three point range that you wouldn't expect especially in the corner.

I'm getting kind of excited about this season. If we get a little bit of development from some of the new guys, and the Stars show up, you could win 50 games, and maybe make it to the second round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is definitely useful, just don't shoot with him.
    But but he posted some mixtapes of him making jumpers on Insta! He's going to be like Mark Price out there! :

I'm getting kind of excited about this season.
    Me too. I may even go to opening night. Love how we got rid of Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you play a smart game, the Spurs has no one who can hit the mid range shot besides LMA... I don't use Kawhi so he doesn't count. I like to use Forbes alot.
    A guy like Forbes (high 3PT%) is perfect to use in a video game. I used to use a bunch of guys like that, from Billups all the way back to Dale Ellis in the 90s NBA games. Too bad in RL they suck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you guys haven't downloaded the new updated rosters? I've already got Demar on the Spurs LeBrons in LA I've even got Lonnie Walker.

Just in the couple of weeks up and playing with this roster I got to tell you guys this is going to be an underrated Spurs team going into this season. I haven't messed with any of the rankings. The offensive Onslaught is incredible. Sometimes you don't even have to play defense you just outscore them.

Potel is a defensive monster. He's ripping boards, swatting shots, and taking up a lot of space in the paint. Seems like a slightly better Aron Baynes.

Demar is absolutely Unstoppable on the offensive end. Well other than the 3 point shot which definitely need some work. But if you surround him with three point shooters, then you can use DeRozan to attack the rim, collapse the defense, and then kick out to anyone of Belinelli, Ginobili, bertans, and even Gasol.

Lonnie Walker has been a lot of fun to play with as well seems like he can really create his own offense and attacks pretty well for a rookie.

Murray is definitely useful, just don't shoot with him. It's all rebounds, steals, and layups. Murray has another advantage in his speed. Lot of fast-break opportunities.

I start Murray, DeRozan, gay, Aldridge, Gasol. I bring Mills Manu Belinelli bertans and Poetl Off the Bench. After the starters and the bench have had some run, I start doing custom rotations Packaging 1 Starter with some pinch filler. Aldridge will get a little time where he's the only star on the court put up some numbers then when he gets tired gay comes out he'll get a little bit of time where he's the only star on the floor. And it's like that with the top four players. And them in the fourth quarter comes you time everybody stamina to be able to close the game out with the all the starters again.

Like I said I've been winning some games I've been pleasantly surprised with how cohesive this team is. Dante Cunningham has been quite the diamond in the rough for me and that's another surprise. He can play the 3 or the 4 so he really is that fifth big. He's also got three point range that you wouldn't expect especially in the corner.

I'm getting kind of excited about this season. If we get a little bit of development from some of the new guys, and the Stars show up, you could win 50 games, and maybe make it to the second round.
    The only bad thing is that when they release the new game , it’s not gonna be that easy. They’re not gonna make DeRozan as good as he was in Toronto on our team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just recently got the (PS4) game. Where do you download the updated roster? I do not want to use Kawhi anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been winning the Goat League again and again with this lineup. Kyle-green-kawhi-gay-lma. That lineup kills GS if you're playing a smart game. I put Green on curry (extend pressure) gay on klay. Kawhi on durant. Kyle on dray. Lma on the center. Sag off dray at all times. That lineup is just a defensive nightmare for the dubs. I can't wait to play with the new roster on 2k19. Its gonna be fun playing with a new squad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just recently got the (PS4) game. Where do you download the updated roster? I do not want to use Kawhi anymore.
    Main menu > options > create roster > offical 2k roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's much easier to get perfect shot release timing with Derozan than with Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been winning the Goat League again and again with this lineup. Kyle-green-kawhi-gay-lma. That lineup kills GS if you're playing a smart game. I put Green on curry (extend pressure) gay on klay. Kawhi on durant. Kyle on dray. Lma on the center. Sag off dray at all times. That lineup is just a defensive nightmare for the dubs. I can't wait to play with the new roster on 2k19. Its gonna be fun playing with a new squad
    I've used this lineup myself an postup small pgs with Anderson an it kills people. The key to winning in 2k18 is Great onball defense an knowing when to use your help defense. Knowing who to help off of. I pray they don't have Draymond Greens 3pt high next yr cuz he sucks. Anyone I know most people hate to use on any team, I put Gap defense on an offball defense. That way the lane is packed an when they get the blow by animation, I can click offball to bring help myself. Dudes hate to play onball defense in 2k. If you play smart(not reaching every 3secs) an not jumping for every pump fake an kust contest shots, you'll be good. PUT GAP ON ALL NUN 3PT SHOOTERS, it'll change everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2K19 in 2 weeks. Excited to use this new lineup. Probably gonna start:
    Mills, White, Derozan, Bertans, LMA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2K19 in 2 weeks. Excited to use this new lineup. Probably gonna start:
    Mills, White, Derozan, Bertans, LMA
    You should start Murray. Mills will get destroyed. Murray will have the speed and defense that’s needed to succeed in 2k. Mills probably won’t even be in my rotation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My lineup will be Dejounte, Lonnie, Demar, Gay, LMA/Poeltl (depending on matchup)

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mostly play GM Mode and I never use San Antonio. Gotta be unbiased when you’re wheelin and dealin your players. That being said, online or head to head against friends I use the Spurs and even at his age, Manu is always my top scorer. Drain 3s until the D plays up and then you just driiiiive.... don’t know what I’m gonna do for 2k19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gave up everyone save Manu and DJ. However, DJ was traded by the dumbass owner’s son without my say. I did get 2 top 5 picks, signed PG, and resigned Favors. Right now, I still got both dudes(one is consistent all star, the other hasn’t been one but is at the very least solid. Got rid of PG for Portis+Bazemore+future 1st, and signed Tatum. Currently working on my 3rd or 4th consecutive le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs overall ratings minus Walker and Metu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnRlD-An...=1uvykx7avnw3z

DeRozan - 89
    Aldridge - 88
    Gasol - 79
    Belinelli - 78
    Gay - 78
    Murray - 78
    Mills - 76