Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teaching is mostly a home problem. If the parents don't actively engage in supporting kids, no teacher is gonna be able to move these kids. It doesn't even have to be teaching your kids. Just being engaged with their kids is enough. This is not all kids but the majority.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how many liberals can say with a straight face that they believe that quote from Hillary. That quote is the problem - and one wonders why I chose to homeschool my kids - local school's A+ rating notwithstanding.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy New Year!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how many liberals can say with a straight face that they believe that quote from Hillary. That quote is the problem - and one wonders why I chose to homeschool my kids - local school's A+ rating notwithstanding.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ise-children-/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    without reliable economic comfort, education has little change of making a difference.

kids in poverty at home, in their neighborhoods, in their under-resourced schools are denied equality of opportunity.

economic/social mobility in USA is worse than Europe's because Europe has better economic equality.

In USA, born poor means living and dying poor.

USA capitalism grinds the poor down into lifelong poverty and denial of opportunity. Repugs will make that undeniably, screamingly evident in 2018.

Hillary's quote could be interpreted to mean the state For The People should assure than everybody has an opportunity to succeed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    without reliable economic comfort, education has little change of making a difference.

kids in poverty at home, in their neighborhoods, in their under-resourced schools are denied equality of opportunity.

economic/social mobility in USA is worse than Europe's because Europe has better economic equality.

In USA, born poor means living and dying poor.

USA capitalism grinds the poor down into lifelong poverty and denial of opportunity. Repugs will make that undeniably, screamingly evident in 2018.

Hillary's quote could be interpreted to mean the state For The People should assure than everybody has an opportunity to succeed.
    That Hillary quote doesn't apply only to the poor and unfortunate - it says that the PRIMARY role of the state is to teach, train and raise children. She would have even good parents abdicate their right to raise their children as they see fit - for the state to take over our children and future - for the government to be in charge of our most precious resource. Seeing how you rail at how CORRUPT our government is - do you really believe that these corrupt people want everybody to have an opportunity to succeed? The whole concept of this corrupt government having total control of our children should be VERY SCARY. They would then indoctrinate them with the purpose to be forever in power.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Hillary quote doesn't apply only to the poor and unfortunate - it says that the PRIMARY role of the state is to teach, train and raise children. She would have even good parents abdicate their right to raise their children as they see fit - for the state to take over our children and future - for the government to be in charge of our most precious resource. Seeing how you rail at how CORRUPT our government is - do you really believe that these corrupt people want everybody to have an opportunity to succeed? The whole concept of this corrupt government having total control of our children should be VERY SCARY. They would then indoctrinate them with the purpose to be forever in power.
    Schools teach more than parents during school life. She is correct. And she never abdicated total control like you are ing assuming.

Where in there does she say that?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs. Always arguing some dumb no one actually said.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I believe it because it's very true for some families. They get fed, looked after, and in some cases it's the safest place to be. So there is a slight chance they might wander into a class where something sticks. But there is no way in this is how it should be.

And an A+ rating means nada unless you look at how the schools are rated. Look up Heath Careers HS in San Antonio, Texas. I can tell you why the rating is so high, and why it's really a false rating. And this is Texas mind you, way down at the end in spending on public schools per student compared to other states. Also it's not Dallas Highland Park, it's San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is a fake quote. Entirely fabricated.

It’s hilariously how much bull you have to generate to make a point.

Also, *ding*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs. Always arguing some dumb no one actually said.
    Literally. It’s a fabricated quote

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't mention muh failed candidate

*ding*

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurtacular falls for another fake quote.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally. It’s a fabricated quote

We're gonna have to ask for sources from every ing pic quote now.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Straight white men should have their testicles castrated and fed to the poor."
    - Hillary Clinton, Feminazi and Proud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously, what does it say about your position if your arguments always seem to require you making up "facts"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best part about this is the image URL leads to the snopes address where this bull was first exposed

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best part about this is the image URL leads to the snopes address where this bull was first exposed
    The Spurter doing Spurter things...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snowflakes are triggered. Hillary has exemplified the quote whether it is accurate or not.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snowflakes are triggered. Hillary has exemplified the quote whether it is accurate or not.
    Well, she exemplified it in some significant degree for her white privilege daughter, anyways. Bubba's black baby was sent back to the plantation; one drop rule n' all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, she exemplified it in some significant degree for her white privilege daughter, anyways. Bubba's black baby was sent back to the plantation; one drop rule n' all.
    way to edit your qoute from saying "whether its accurate or not"

but for you... par for the course. you don't give a about facts or reality

As to Chris's stat, even if it is exaggerated, it doesn't mean that the issue is insubstantial.
    translation: it doesnt matter if my argument relies on made up facts. i'm right damnit!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    way to edit your qoute from saying "whether its accurate or not"

but for you... par for the course. you don't give a about facts or reality

translation: it doesnt matter if my argument relies on made up facts. i'm right damnit!
    I edited the entire quote, not merely a phrase, chump lite.

The truth is in the case of Hillary the accuracy is of very little relevance; she has stole more from the public than any other figure. It is not I who should be defensive. You're the cuck that is with with her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cut? What cut?

The tax bill is the holocaust.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I edited the entire quote, not merely a phrase, chump lite.

The truth is in the case of Hillary the accuracy is of very little relevance; she has stole more from the public than any other figure. It is not I who should be defensive. You're the cuck that is with with her.
    Why are you so happy with lies?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so happy with lies?
    I'm not with her. You're the one bleeding out of your wherever.

Thread Information