Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost here, ers!

Man I don't even watch the trailers after the original one a couple of years ago. I want everything to be a surprise on the 26th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm not that patient.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still remember a random got online spoiled John's fate in RDR 1 for me in a comment section. So i'm trying to stay a bit in the dark as well this time.

Tbh I just wanna camp out in the woods and spend hours hunting wildlife. Game has about 200 animal species this time.

Rockstar
    Last edited by Bynumite; 10-02-2018 at 05:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all buying RDR2 physical or digital? Normally I like physical editions of really big games like this but since it's two blu ray discs I think I'll just get it digital and preload. PSN also has a deal where you get a $15 credit next month if you buy two of the games from this list:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...UNT2LAUNCHLP/1

Probably won't use it though since I'll likely wait for Spiderman to hit $30 on Black Friday before buying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm not that patient.
    Reviews go up at 6:01 CST tomorrow morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn XBox One version of the game is the fourth highest rated game ever on metacritic. PS4 version is tenth. Strange though since the XBox One non X version is by far the worst version of the game (though XBox One X is by far the best).

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/ga...ered?sort=desc

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This game looks sharp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be getting my copy at 9PM. And then not playing it because I have a couple of hours left in Yakuza Kiwami 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently installing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently installing tbh
    Same here. Never seen a two hour install on a PS4 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least the Day 1 patch is only 3GB. I was thinking it would be 50GB like you see in COD games.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 10-25-2018 at 11:29 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess I'll go take a , mow the lawn, then grab some breakfast while this installs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddamn I didn't realize I had to switch discs halfway through.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddamn I didn't realize I had to switch discs halfway through.
    Wait...they had to make two disc to pack all the content in? Now i'm interested!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait...they had to make two disc to pack all the content in? Now i'm interested!
    Yeah, it takes up 98GB on my PS4 Slim. Kind of annoying they make everyone install the high res textures from the Pro version.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Should I get a PS4 Pro just to play this? I had to delete GTA V from my PS4 (why do I have to do this with game that is on disc), just so I can install Spider-Man. Why do I have to do this with games I have physical copies of? And God knows how much data FFXV is taking up on my harddrive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should I get a PS4 Pro just to play this?
    If you're buying a system specifically for this game the XBox One X is the one to get since it maintains framerate much better than any of the other systems it's on.

I had to delete GTA V from my PS4 (why do I have to do this with game that is on disc), just so I can install Spider-Man. Why do I have to do this with games I have physical copies of? And God knows how much data FFXV is taking up on my harddrive.
    You'd rather have huge loading times every time you go to a new sector of the map to read off the bluray? Hard drive space is cheap. I'd much rather buy a bigger drive than deal with the blu-ray for anything other than installation.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should I get a PS4 Pro just to play this? I had to delete GTA V from my PS4 (why do I have to do this with game that is on disc), just so I can install Spider-Man. Why do I have to do this with games I have physical copies of? And God knows how much data FFXV is taking up on my harddrive.
    Till Sunday gamestop is running a deal where if you trade in a xbox one for a one x you get 200. They also have a deal where if you buy a one x and rdr 2 you get 100 off. Makes the goal purchase 240

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Till Sunday gamestop is running a deal where if you trade in a xbox one for a one x you get 200. They also have a deal where if you buy a one x and rdr 2 you get 100 off. Makes the goal purchase 240
    That deal is ing crazy since those XBox One X RDR2 bundles also come with either NBA 2k19 or PUBG.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're buying a system specifically for this game the XBox One X is the one to get since it maintains framerate much better than any of the other systems it's on.

You'd rather have huge loading times every time you go to a new sector of the map to read off the bluray? Hard drive space is cheap. I'd much rather buy a bigger drive than deal with the blu-ray for anything other than installation.
    Could easily be fixed via a patch later.

I wouldn't get a console for one game and let that console die of dust a few weeks later.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That deal is ing crazy since those XBox One X RDR2 bundles also come with either NBA 2k19 or PUBG.
    Can't be a bundle for the deal to work you have to buy the game and system separately. Some guys are buying the system immediately returning it using the credit to buy the fallout 76 version.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I don't want to buy an XBOX just for RDR. If I still cared about Halo and Gears of War, maybe, but I could play Halo on PC at this point.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i wish i had seen that deal for the xbox one x before i preordered this for the PS. i've been wanting to get an xbone x to replace the xbone s i have because its got wifi issues. me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty badass intro to this game. I love starting in the mountains, especially since it was the last area you could unlock in the first game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think I have seen a game looks this crisp and so vibrant.

Thread Information