Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty badass intro to this game. I love starting in the mountains, especially since it was the last area you could unlock in the first game.
    I also like the Clint Eastwood-esque first shot of Morgan, from under the hat.

I'm only early on in the Valentine area and the game seems overwhelmingly big in every way. There's so much to manage and keep track of. Hunting is difficult, mostly because you burn through stamina pulling back your bow string.

There's also a ton of that can happen at any time. There's one mission in Valentine where Morgan chases down a dude for information. Since your horse is not present, you end up jumping on a random hitched horse. After the encounter was over. I went back into town and I thought I'd just return the horse where I got it from. I dismounted and started to lead the horse and some dude came up running saying I'd stolen his horse and started a fistfight with me. I knocked his ass out, which lead other people to run and report the fight to the sheriff. Even then I thought I'd do the honorable thing and just present myself to the lawman peacefully, to which he just told me to off or something and that was that. I just like the cause and effect of every situation and at any point you can ramp up or avoid it altogether.
    Last edited by Xevious; 10-27-2018 at 12:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The intro/tutorial of this game is way too long imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The intro/tutorial of this game is way too long imo
    Try Persona 5.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    edit nm this is getting really good
    Last edited by baseline bum; 10-27-2018 at 07:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't be a bundle for the deal to work you have to buy the game and system separately. Some guys are buying the system immediately returning it using the credit to buy the fallout 76 version.
    Went to Gamestop and traded a day 1 Xbox One and they offered any bundle I wanted. Went with the Fallout bundle.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went to Gamestop and traded a day 1 Xbox One and they offered any bundle I wanted. Went with the Fallout bundle.
    I'm talking about the RDR XB1 deal, where you get another 100 off

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In a time of yearly releases with 8 hour storylines, there's people actually complaining the story in RDR2 is too long, the world too big with too much to do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about the RDR XB1 deal, where you get another 100 off
    So am I. Employee gave me the option of any bundle without me even asking if I could do a different one. (basic, PUBG, 2k, Fallout). I traded in my OG and bought Red Dead in the same transaction. No return involved. Great deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aw ing . I got stuck in a corner and I can't get my teammates to move. I have to ing reload a save because I walked into the corner of my house and then someone walked up behind me and blocked me in.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn XBox One version of the game is the fourth highest rated game ever on metacritic. PS4 version is tenth. Strange though since the XBox One non X version is by far the worst version of the game (though XBox One X is by far the best).

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/ga...ered?sort=desc
    Xbox one version always score better. Its a product of limited games.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I know persona 5 is super flawed but its honestly one of the best games I ever played.

I say the redundancy in dialouge, the.extremely slow pace, the cringe etc are all probably japanese game culture.

Lol when morgana has to tell.me.something i already know for the 100th time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sonova nothing pisses me off more than getting ambushed and killed (along with my horse) while I'm carrying a carcass I worked hard to track and get a clean kill on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a time of yearly releases with 8 hour storylines, there's people actually complaining the story in RDR2 is too long, the world too big with too much to do
    Same re s complaining AC Odyssey has too much to do.. these are cell phone game playing idiots complaining about the full scale experience

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same re s complaining AC Odyssey has too much to do.. these are cell phone game playing idiots complaining about the full scale experience
    Lazy cucks who s out real money because they dont want to spend a couple of hours earning in-game purchase so they buy 100s of dollars worth of skills because they dont want to bother.

They should be set with Devil May Cry 5. Pay 8 thousand dollars for everything up front.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol there's at least a couple easter eggs where you can see UFOs. Some are guessing that it's hinting at a possible Cowboys and Aliens type DLC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to say this game desperately needs to come out on PC. I don't even care about the graphics and framerate, RDR2 really feels like it's made for mouse and keyboard. Mouse and keyboard would make the shootouts so much better than choosing from either magnetic aiming or slow manual thumbstick aiming. It feels like a 9/10 for me on PS4 but assuming a good port, this game will be an absolutely flawless 10/10 on PC. It's one of the rare third person games that will be better on mouse and keyboard (though you can also play in first person mode like GTA V if you want).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to say this game desperately needs to come out on PC. I don't even care about the graphics and framerate, RDR2 really feels like it's made for mouse and keyboard. Mouse and keyboard would make the shootouts so much better than choosing from either magnetic aiming or slow manual thumbstick aiming. It feels like a 9/10 for me on PS4 but assuming a good port, this game will be an absolutely flawless 10/10 on PC. It's one of the rare third person games that will be better on mouse and keyboard (though you can also play in first person mode like GTA V if you want).
    They found some more hints to the PC version in the code for the companion app.. stuff mentioning Oculus and graphics settings

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lazy cucks who s out real money because they dont want to spend a couple of hours earning in-game purchase so they buy 100s of dollars worth of skills because they dont want to bother.

They should be set with Devil May Cry 5. Pay 8 thousand dollars for everything up front.
    that 8g bundle is mostly because it includes a high quality genuine leather replica of dante's jacket tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They found some more hints to the PC version in the code for the companion app.. stuff mentioning Oculus and graphics settings
    Now if only there will be a reasonable upgrade from my GTX 970 for ~$300 by 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now if only there will be a reasonable upgrade from my GTX 970 for ~$300 by 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn there's an annoying bug that causes guns to disappear from your inventory/horse. Seems to only happen of you hit "restart from checkpoint" during story missions when you fail. I've lost a schofield and a semiauto shotgun, the former I spent some money modifying. Hopefully that gets patched soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it doesn't come out on PC I doubt I ever play it. Sounds cool.

Thread Information