Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ending of chapter 4 is just wow. Chapter 5 is short and a bit out of place. But 6 starts off amazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, i ruined a stranger mission by using L2 to talk, not realizing my gun was out. aimed right at the girl and she ran away. its the one where you teach the widow how to hunt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, i ruined a stranger mission by using L2 to talk, not realizing my gun was out. aimed right at the girl and she ran away. its the one where you teach the widow how to hunt

Maybe it'll show again later. Not sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe it'll show again later. Not sure.
    it did not show again

i finished the main story over the weekend, and played a bit into the epilogue. the epilogue so far feels really odd and out of place imo, but the game told a of a story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it did not show again

i finished the main story over the weekend, and played a bit into the epilogue. the epilogue so far feels really odd and out of place imo, but the game told a of a story
    The epilogue adds about seven hours worth of missions plus opens up the New Austin map. The last mission in particular is essential the the storyline of the main game, but there's a while lot of fan service in the epilogue. Since you haven't played the first Red Dead you probably won't appreciate some of it. But they do a good job of bridging the gap between the two games.

While I don't believe it to be true, I've read rumors that Rockstar was making a Red Dead 1 remake within the Red Dead 2 game. People have glitched over to the Mexico map, which is essentially rendered, and have had their epilogue character's voice change to a character's voice from the first game without reason. Won't say anything other than that to avoid spoilers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The epilogue adds about seven hours worth of missions plus opens up the New Austin map. The last mission in particular is essential the the storyline of the main game, but there's a while lot of fan service in the epilogue. Since you haven't played the first Red Dead you probably won't appreciate some of it. But they do a good job of bridging the gap between the two games.

While I don't believe it to be true, I've read rumors that Rockstar was making a Red Dead 1 remake within the Red Dead 2 game. People have glitched over to the Mexico map, which is essentially rendered, and have had their epilogue character's voice change to a character's voice from the first game without reason. Won't say anything other than that to avoid spoilers.
    yeah, even though i haven't played the first RDR, i did notice a bit of this. there's a scene where you're holding the double barrel shotty just like the cover photo of the old game. even i picked up on that. that and getting the classic outfit from the original game being such a big moment. i just finished epilogue 1 which was farming simulator, but i imagine part 2 being a lot better after laying the foundation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, even though i haven't played the first RDR, i did notice a bit of this. there's a scene where you're holding the double barrel shotty just like the cover photo of the old game. even i picked up on that. that and getting the classic outfit from the original game being such a big moment. i just finished epilogue 1 which was farming simulator, but i imagine part 2 being a lot better after laying the foundation
    It is. And most if not all of the Uncle stuff is hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    damn i didnt even realize it was coming out on PC thanks for the tag bb

idk why but i havent been able to bring myself to play much of this game. it just seems to big and daunting for me right now

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn i didnt even realize it was coming out on PC thanks for the tag bb

idk why but i havent been able to bring myself to play much of this game. it just seems to big and daunting for me right now
    I know what you mean. I bought it the night of launch and still only have a few hours in it. It's not officially announced for PC but there have been some leaks suggesting it's coming. Plus Rockstar loves double dipping over two generations and most of their games come to PC.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The NPCs are mongoloids when playing Blackjack. They stay on soft 14 for no reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NPCs are mongoloids when playing Blackjack. They stay on soft 14 for no reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll give you a soft 14.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RDR2 on PC is pretty good. I too have accidentally ruined opportunities by shooting something by mistake, and the dude who challenges you to a shooting contest had his gun pointed right at my head so I shot him. That didn't work out.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    RDR2 on PC is pretty good. I too have accidentally ruined opportunities by shooting something by mistake, and the dude who challenges you to a shooting contest had his gun pointed right at my head so I shot him. That didn't work out.
    I have shot every person who challenged me to any contest. I can't help it. My karma is shi.t right now.
    Last edited by redzero; 04-18-2020 at 11:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have shot every person who challenged me to any contest. I can't help it. My karma is shi.t right now.
    Karma is ed, the game drags you into situations then penalizes your karma for actions you basically had to take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's part of the character though. He's basically a piece a for the gang, but he has a lot of internal struggles.

It's really easy to get the honor level up, but it's going to take some dings just from the story missions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karma is ed, the game drags you into situations then penalizes your karma for actions you basically had to take.
    So just be the bad guy then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So just be the bad guy then?
    That's too easy though. I could kill everyone, tell the chick that cucked me to her father some more (it wont let me kill her) and kill everyone in town but the challenge seems to be redemption. I feel like homie has an illness, after getting a face full of blood from a sick person and the coughing he's going through now (and the comment by the islander that the remedy doesn't cure chronic issues - foreshadowing).

I really want to shoot Dutch in the face. Tired of his "have faith" shtick after getting us into one ambush after another.

anytime I get a bath, I get into a fight outside the hotel and I'm muddy before I leave town.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Murder is just way too tempting, especially when I know I can get away with it. I saw a dude prospecting for gold, and I stabbed him to death because why not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll give you a soft 14.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The point of the game is not the player to hit 21, it's to make the dealer bust.

I know it's just a videogame and there is no real money involved, but i've seen too many idiots in real life with that same mindset ruining hands.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The point of the game is not the player to hit 21, it's to make the dealer bust.

I know it's just a videogame and there is no real money involved, but i've seen too many idiots in real life with that same mindset ruining hands.
    I can't tell if you are agreeing with me or not. I've seen hundreds of thousands of hands of blackjack, so I know how it works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't tell if you are agreeing with me or not. I've seen hundreds of thousands of hands of blackjack, so I know how it works.
    yeah it seems he's saying competing things, but my first interpretation was that he's suggesting that its it doesnt make much sense to complain about how other players on the table play. unless you are counting, its always hindsight = 20/20 to determine if the other player screwed you or screwed the dealer with an unnecessary hit

Thread Information