Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Last year it was oh so close... neck and neck... for the first half of the season or so. Until the Eagles lost Lane Johnson and their entire running game. Then the Eagles' season went down the drain and the Cowboys... ended up 13-3.

But it's really, really close. They're both heady players, but Wentz seems to make smarter decisions sometimes. Wentz also makes better throws over the middle. Both are mobile, you give Dak a slight edge there but it's pretty close. Both are great at eluding pressure and sacks. Now they both have pretty loaded offenses instead of just Dallas.

Who do you give the edge to right now?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak looks like right now. Not going to sugar coat it...Still early tho *shrug

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Way too early tbh. By this point next season, we will have a better idea.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Way too early tbh. By this point next season, we will have a better idea.
    Or this coming january. If Wentz wins a playoff game and Dak doesn't........ ...................

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can't believe you guys. When will ya ever learn to slow it down and give this stuff a little time?

Look at how many points the Seahawks have scored in the last two weeks. Look at Cam today. Slow down with all this silliness.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    oh brother this dude STINKS

Super Dak >>>>>> ginger wentz

PERIOD.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Goff/Wentz/Dak rankings have changed almost every year they've been in the league, and a lot of it has been based on their supporting cast at any given time. Wentz has looked pretty bad this year, but the team around him has been in shambles going back to last year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Goff/Wentz/Dak rankings have changed almost every year they've been in the league, and a lot of it has been based on their supporting cast at any given time. Wentz has looked pretty bad this year, but the team around him has been in shambles going back to last year.
    Yep. Hard to compare the 2 right now given Wentz's injury and the disparity in talent.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Right now it's Goff > Dak > Wentz, but Goff was dead last last year... exactly

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dak is clearly the best of the 3

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Meh, neither is something special. Middle of the pack QBs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak is clearly the best of the 3
    serious? Goff has been flawless so far this season. Flawless.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Haven't paid attention to Wentz lately. Got our own problems with Cousins sucking.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Dak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ginger fraud

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dak is a good QB. the only people who dont like him are cowboys fans for whatever reason

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak is a good QB. the only people who dont like him are cowboys fans for whatever reason
    Well, the Cowboys lost today and the Eagles suffered a tie (2nd time vs Bengals in last 4 meetings!) so the Eagles actually gained ground in the division today. Redskins and Giants lost big, naturally.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

not even a top 6 qb in his own division

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    With this improved defense, Cowboys would be legit SB contenders if we still had Dak

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

not even a top 6 qb in his own division
    I don't see any argument for Hurts being better than Wentz, as laughable as Wentz is.

1. Dak

2. Alex Smith
    3. Andy Dalton

4. Daniel Jones
    5. wINTz

6. Garrett Gilbert
    7. Dwayne Haskins
    8. Kyle Allen
    9. Colt McCoy
    10. Nate Sudfeld
    11. Hurts

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Wentz looks broken

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The sad part of all this is that if Dak didn't break his leg he'd be firmly in the MVP race, with the decline on Wilson, Rodgers and Brady's stats and Brees's injury

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    With this improved defense, Cowboys would be legit SB contenders if we still had Dak
    Coming from the guy that just a few weeks ago said they wouldn’t win another game.

now after beating the Vikings they are world beaters. Got it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The sad part of all this is that if Dak didn't break his leg he'd be firmly in the MVP race, with the decline on Wilson, Rodgers and Brady's stats and Brees's injury
    That's a re ed take. When's the last time someone on an average team (and that's overstating the Cowboys) won an MVP?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    That's a re ed take. When's the last time someone on an average team (and that's overstating the Cowboys) won an MVP?
    You missed where the moron all of a sudden thinks the boys are super bowl contenders with Dak.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they'd be 5-5 at worst by this point if Dak doesn't break his leg. Which would be a commanding division lead. 9-7 is good enough to win MVP if you have great stats, and don't forget the NYG Eli Manning championship years. NFC East was similarly bad then in 2011.

Thread Information