Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    That's an absolute garbage post.
    I'd take over Luck any day.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How is it a hot take to take an MVP? Just curious.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Terrible, vanilla take. Everyone knows the most overrated QBs are Scam, Struggle, Dak, Cousins, and Carr.
    Dude, prove that, ok? Show us anything where anyone thinks Russell Wilson, Carr, Prescott are over rated....ok? Ya can't do it and ya know it so why lie got?

Dude, why does a know nothing like you even try and talk QB's, this amazes me. Joe Flacco???? Derek Anderson??????? TOM SAVAGE....hahahahaha``~~

Stupid, Google the career of Russell Wilson vs anyone ANYONE elses, ok? Tell me what ya find.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How is it laughable to take an NFL MVP over Ryan Tannehill jr?
    He won MVP because of the same reasons Struggle won a ring: his team carried him. When the going gets tough his true colors always come out. Luck is overrated and can't stay healthy, but at least he has a legendary playoff game under his belt and has dragged his team to the postseason when it had no right to be there.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Terrible, vanilla take. Everyone knows the most overrated QBs are Scam, Struggle, Dak, Cousins, and Carr.
    All of those QBs all over Fluko, who is the definition of being carried by a great defense for one year. Shut your in mouth.

Post Count
    How is it a hot take to take an MVP? Just curious.
    Scam's fluke MVP season wasn't even that impressive, and he's sucked outside of that year.

Luck is in the same spot that Blake Griffin has been in recently, where injuries have made people forget just how good he is.

Post Count
    All of those QBs all over Fluko, who is the definition of being carried by a great defense for one year. Shut your in mouth.
    "Fluko" had statistically the best playoff run since prime Montana. He wasn't being "carried" by anyone. If you want to see a quarterback get carried by their defense, watch both of Peyton's le runs and Struggle Wilson's entire career.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    This same argument could be used for your MVP statement regarding Cam tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He won MVP because of the same reasons Struggle won a ring: his team carried him. When the going gets tough his true colors always come out. Luck is overrated and can't stay healthy, but at least he has a legendary playoff game under his belt and has dragged his team to the postseason when it had no right to be there.
    Oh i get it. When someone who you like overcomes odds it's a great story. When someone you don't enjoy does it, he was carried by a great team. Same story as always.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "Fluko" had statistically the best playoff run since prime Montana. He wasn't being "carried" by anyone. If you want to see a quarterback get carried by their defense, watch both of Peyton's le runs and Struggle Wilson's entire career.
    Fluko is such a garbage QB who had one good run and you ing know it. If that Broncos DB doesn't make one of the worst plays on a deep ball that we've ever seen, his legacy is .

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This same argument could be used for your MVP statement regarding Cam tbh
    Except that Cam's MVP season was a consistent endeavor. Eli and Fluko simply had good games at the right times.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oh i get it. When someone who you like overcomes odds it's a great story. When someone you don't enjoy does it, he was carried by a great team. Same story as always.
    I don't like or Luck, but the fact is Luck > . Also, what odds did overcome? He literally had a cakewalk to the SB two years ago. I mean they played a Cards team missing half their defense and QB in the NFCCG. In fact, when he did face odds in the SB that year he shat his pants.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wilson already has more playoff wins than a lot of QBs.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't like or Luck, but the fact is Luck > . Also, what odds did overcome? He literally had a cakewalk to the SB two years ago. I mean they played a Cards team missing half their defense and QB in the NFCCG. In fact, when he did face odds in the SB that year he shat his pants.
    If Luck was better he'd have an MVP playing in that weak ass division.

Post Count
    Fluko is such a garbage QB who had one good run and you ing know it. If that Broncos DB doesn't make one of the worst plays on a deep ball that we've ever seen, his legacy is .
    Most road playoff wins by any QB in history, and that goes beyond the Super Bowl run. Tied for third-most career postseason passing touchdowns among active QBs, behind only Brady and Rodgers. Fifth among active QBs in career postseason passing yards, behind only Brady, Big Ben, Rodgers, and Brees.

Like it or not, Joe Bags shows up when it matters most. Your boy, on the other hand...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If Luck wasn't constantly injured he'd have an MVP playing in that weak ass division.
    I got you fam.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wilson already has more playoff wins than a lot of QBs.
    Thanks to playing with such an elite defense.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Durability is an ability son. Like it or not.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Ravens weren't about a monster defense.....what????

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Durability is an ability son. Like it or not.
    So is accuracy and composure, which lacks in spades.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Most road playoff wins by any QB in history, and that goes beyond the Super Bowl run. Tied for third-most career postseason passing touchdowns among active QBs, behind only Brady and Rodgers. Fifth among active QBs in career postseason passing yards, behind only Brady, Big Ben, Rodgers, and Brees.

Like it or not, Joe Bags shows up when it matters most. Your boy, on the other hand...

Oh look CN cherry picking meaningless stats to fit his narrative.

One guy has an MVP. The other doesn't. could have QB'd that team to a SB victory and wouldn't have made it look so difficult.

beating the Kraepernick-led Niners

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Thanks to playing with such an elite defense.
    So why so many 4th quarter comebacks?

Post Count
    The Ravens weren't about a monster defense.....what????
    They had a monster QB and a monster defense.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oh look CN cherry picking meaningless stats to fit his narrative.

One guy has an MVP. The other doesn't. could have QB'd that team to a SB victory and wouldn't have made it look so difficult.

beating the Kraepernick-led Niners
    That was holding in the endzone, so.......

Thread Information