Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So is accuracy and composure, which lacks in spades.
    You don't win MVP without those things.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So why so many 4th quarter comebacks?
    Because his defense performed damage control in the first three quarters to keep them in it. There's a reason why Seattle tends to lose if their D gives up more than two TDs.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They had a monster QB and a monster defense.
    Dude, Joe Flacco is not a great QB, ok? guy just look at bis career stats vs Wilson, ok?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh look CN cherry picking meaningless stats to fit his narrative.

One guy has an MVP. The other doesn't. could have QB'd that team to a SB victory and wouldn't have made it look so difficult.

beating the Kraepernick-led Niners
    How a player produces in the postseason is "meaningless" now? Gee, no wonder you like Scam Newton so much.

Scam couldn't lead his own stacked team to a championship in 2015... why on Earth should we assume that he'd have been able to do it with the 2012 Ravens?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Because his defense performed damage control in the first three quarters to keep them in it. There's a reason why Seattle tends to lose if their D gives up more than two TDs.
    So why has Russell Wilson been rated as high as 17th best NFL player and 24th in 2016? Where is Flacco?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Funny how CN brings up SB victories to prop up Flcco, then discounts SB victories for RW by saying but he had a great defense , even though the Ravens has statistically one of the best defenses ever when Fluko won.

Post Count
    That was holding in the endzone, so.......

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Then when you bring up how RW has vastly superior RS statistics to Fluko, he says but it's just the regular season

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You don't win MVP without those things.
    Matt Ryan literally just won MVP last year, and we all know he lacks composure. won his MVP because he played on the team with the best record.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So why has Russell Wilson been rated as high as 17th best NFL player and 24th in 2016? Where is Flacco?
    Because it's a media rating, and the media loves promoting players that push a narrative.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

I;m not bragging on the Niners however....right? You know as well as I do the Ravens got lucky that holding wasn't call.

Post Count
    Funny how CN brings up SB victories to prop up Flcco, then discounts SB victories for RW by saying but he had a great defense , even though the Ravens has statistically one of the best defenses ever when Fluko won.
    The difference is that Flacco played at a level unseen in the playoffs since prime Montana. In contrast, the Seahawks still would have won that Super Bowl against the Broncos if their offense literally took a knee on every down.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Because it's a media rating, and the media loves promoting players that push a narrative.
    Try it's voted on by the players, ok? Has nothing to do with the media.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Also, I'm not an advocate of Flacco. Not sure why you brought him up with me.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Try it's voted on by the players, ok? Has nothing to do with the media.
    That's even worse.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The difference is that Flacco played at a level unseen in the playoffs since prime Montana. In contrast, the Seahawks still would have won that Super Bowl against the Broncos if their offense literally took a knee on every down.
    Watch Flacco on Thursday night, let's see that greatness...hahaha~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's even worse.
    The NFL players knowing who gives them the most trouble is worst....hahahaha~~~~ First ya were dead wrong now you;'re just ignorant.

Post Count
    I;m not bragging on the Niners however....right? You know as well as I do the Ravens got lucky that holding wasn't call.
    NaVorro Bowman held Roddy White and got away with it. Chris Culliver got away with illegal contact on Torrey Smith. Akers flopped and got rewarded for it by the refs. The power conveniently went out in the stadium when the game started getting out of hand, allowing the Niners to regain composure. Isaac Sopoaga got away with a late hit on Flacco out of bounds. And Niner fans still want to cry about some holding in a game that had no business being as close as it was?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The NFL players knowing who gives them the most trouble is worst....hahahaha~~~~ First ya were dead wrong now you;'re just ignorant.
    For the NFL players it's a popularity contest. You see the same in the NBA when players vote Melo and Kirby as the best players in the NBA.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's re ed.

Either way, Astros doing some rn son!! Let's focus on that .

Post Count
    Actually, it's a fact. If the Seahawks' offense never took the field, they'd have won 16-8. That's how little Struggle actually contributed to that team in the big moments. Meanwhile, they choked in epic fashion the following year when they tried to make Struggle the hero.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    For the NFL players it's a popularity contest. You see the same in the NBA when players vote Melo and Kirby as the best players in the NBA.
    Do you know nothng about stats? Russell Wilson has the stats to back up his rankings. He is an NFL record holder, the best start to a QB career in history. He has a slew of NFL firsts and ya think it's because he's popular....hahahaha~~~~ Dude, look at the guys body of work, ok? Look at what he's done vs what all the greats did with the same amount of experience....ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-25-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Actually, it's a fact. If the Seahawks' offense never took the field, they'd have won 16-8. That's how little Struggle actually contributed to that team in the big moments. Meanwhile, they choked in epic fashion the following year when they tried to make Struggle the hero.
    My God you're dumb.

Russell Wilson

CAREER

Comp %...64.6
    TD/INT...138/48
    QB rating...99.3

Joe Flacco

185/125...ha~~~
    83.8....haha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, give me the QB who did more with the same amount of experience as Russell Wilson....ok? Cat never sat on a bench did he? He walked right in and started doing things never seen before.

Dude, find me the QB who did it better, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson has won more games than anyone with his experience.

He is histories only.....4000 yds passing/500 yards rushing/30 TDs in a season.

Oly QB to ever post back to back 100 QB ranking to start a career.

And it goes on and on and on. How could anyone who knows the game not see this cats greatness? Wow~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have Wilson...

1.Brady
    2.Brees
    3.Big Ben
    4.Rivers
    5.Wilson

And if Rodgers was playing he's 6th.

Yep, and I challenge anyone to give me any QB who belongs ahead of him other than those I mentioned.

Thread Information