Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

What's actually funny is that the Panthers are still pretending that Scam is anything other than an overpaid, overrated and mediocre QB.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, you have more than proven you don't know about QB's. Tell us all again about Tom Savage, Derek "INT" Anderson, hahahaha~~~~

Cam Newton could start for...

Cleveland
    Jacksonville
    Chicago
    NYJ
    Miami
    Cincy
    Arizona
    SF
    LA
    Balt
    Denver

He is one of the top 20 QB's in the entire world. Now think stupid, ok? How is Joe Flacco doing, hahahaha~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 10-05-2017 at 12:10 AM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Three Cam threads started within the last two weeks. White spurstalk posters obsessed with black cawk more than usual tbh

Post Count
    Dude, you have more than proven you don't know about QB's. Tell us all again about Tom Savage, Derek "INT" Anderson, hahahaha~~~~

Cam Newton could start for...

Cleveland
    Jacksonville
    Chicago
    NYJ
    Miami
    Cincy
    Arizona
    SF
    LA
    Balt
    Denver

He is one of the top 20 QB's in the entire world. Now think stupid, ok? How is Joe Flacco doing, hahahaha~~~~
    Here's the difference between me and you, fatass: I can admit that I was wrong about Watson if he continues to play well over a large sample size. You will never admit you were wrong about Alex Smith, Struggle Wilson, Scam Newton, your NFL betting "prowess," or anything else. You will just make excuses and deflect.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here's the difference between me and you, fatass: I can admit that I was wrong about Watson if he continues to play well over a large sample size. You will never admit you were wrong about Alex Smith, Struggle Wilson, Scam Newton, your NFL betting "prowess," or anything else. You will just make excuses and deflect.
    Do you watch sports talk shows or read anything about football? What do they all say about Russel Wilson? Russell Wilson has been ranked in the top 100 NFL players (as high as 17) by the players. A pro bowl MVP, a winning SB QB, holds NFL records, and nobody has been more impression at the same stage of a career. So how was I wrong? Dude, NOBODY agrees with you about Russel Wilson, ok?

Alex Smith is what I said he was, a middle of the packer. So right once again.

What have I ever said about Cam Newton, do you even know? I never bragged about him, he's what I said he'd be.

Dude, what happened the season I said....ok, time to play my picks, try....+ 2100. I wasn't going to give out free $$$$$, then changed my mind. Yes my son toyed with this Blake freak, that was all that was about. I don't play over 550 a game, that right there should give it away.

I was wrong about Dri Archer, but nailed Terrence West, RGIII being a bust, Derrick Henry, Nick Chubb in the NCAA, nailed Tyreek Hill

You are an immature asshole who over reacts to everything like some dumbass kid. You come off as a know nothing jerk and it's funny watching your stupidity, oh yeah..... got. Dude, why don't you wait a little while in a season before trying to give out strong opinions, haven;t you learned anything?

How ing stupid was this?

Avante....keep an eye on speedster Tyreek Hill.
    Clipper Nation...hahahaha a muff,

Dude, did your got ass think I was talking about one game? Would have loved to have seen the look on your stupid face when the next time he returned a punt........................75 yards TOUCHDOWN~~~~~~~~ Look at the season he had, he set NFL records.

Dude, slow the down, ok stupid?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-05-2017 at 12:46 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    dumb racist white gets exposed tbh

THREAD BACKFIRE

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation, see what happens when ya don't give things some ing time?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There are over 1000 colleges in the USA. We have seen thousands of QB's make NFL rosters. How many of these guys get a starting gig? How many play in a SB? How many win an NFL MVP (not to mention a Heisman).

Cam Newton is the best QB in franchise history.

No he's not on a level with the very elite, that top 10ish, so what. He's a good QB and better than 90% of all pro QB's who have played the game.

I don't blame Newton for.....a woman talking pass routes, haha~~~.....I know of no woman who can talk football with me, none, and I don't care who she works for. The minute I start.......when Timmy Brown was running back punts for the Eagles, she'd.....ah, Tim Brown played for the Raiders......hahaha~~~~ Timmy Brown was an purpose RB out of Ball State, played in the 60's. "She"...had no clue.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-05-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Post Count
    I don't get it. Because the reporter's dad is apparently racist, that means it's okay for Scam Newton to publicly insult her and question her ability to do her job because of her gender?

Must be nice to be a media darling who can do no wrong. If this was a QB that the media and NFL weren't trying to promote as the face of the league, it would be headline news for the next year, and nobody would be digging through the reporter's old tweets to try to make her look "just as bad."

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Yeah but what route were they taking? Jokes may be appropriate depending on that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't get it. Because the reporter's dad is apparently racist, that means it's okay for Scam Newton to publicly insult her and question her ability to do her job because of her gender?

Must be nice to be a media darling who can do no wrong. If this was a QB that the media and NFL weren't trying to promote as the face of the league, it would be headline news for the next year, and nobody would be digging through the reporter's old tweets to try to make her look "just as bad."
    cam was wrong and she's a suspected white supremacist who deserves just as much heat as he does. they both apologized, time to move on.

Post Count
    cam was wrong and she's a suspected white supremacist who deserves just as much heat as he does. they both apologized, time to move on.
    Who, other than Cam's fanboys, "suspects" that she is a white supremacist? This sounds like desperate reaching to deflect from Cam's stupidity.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ok

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Anybody born with white skin = "suspected white supremacist" nowadays

Veteran
    Post Count
    I can't believe this is even an issue. Neither is a misogynist or white supremacist, only racists and mysogynists are the ones taking sides in this dumb . Just a sign of the times...

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can't believe this is even an issue. Neither is a misogynist or white supremacist, only racists and mysogynists are the ones taking sides in this dumb . Just a sign of the times...
    Only in this country full of ing idiots would people be more concerned with a pro athlete's stupid mysoginistic joke than the president literally saying that he would his own daughter. Just a laughably re ed time to live in.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Was he on drugs during that press conference?

Post Count
    Only in this country full of ing idiots would people be more concerned with a pro athlete's stupid mysoginistic joke than the president literally saying that he would his own daughter. Just a laughably re ed time to live in.
    Most people can be concerned with more than one thing at a time. The "but, but, Trump said something stupid too!" card is another lame excuse I keep seeing from Scam's fanboys.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I never put too much into what athletes say, why anyone does...??? In all my years of following boxing, track, football, MMA, I have never ever heard.....what in the was my manager thinking, I'm going to get killed out there.....or.......they are 4-0 for a reason, and we are 0-4 for a reason, we stand no chance.

Some complain when these guys give us.....one game at a time.....do the best we can....yep, boring. But when they do come real.....funny having a female talking pass routes.................and it is, look at what happens. I'd....yep...nope...hope so,...maybe...maybe not....could be....to reporters and it's sad it has to be that way. The minute a guy gets real,look what happens.

Jimmy the Greek told it 100% accurately when he said....the plantation owners*** would take this big strong buck and mate him with a big stout woman. This is reality, that did happen.

When Paul Hornung said....ND needs more speed ,more black athletes, but because of their accabemic standards, they can only do so much..............he nailed it.

Both of them got in big trouble for simply telling ther truth. Yep, just like Newton, it is funny having a female talking pass routes.

*** only the strong survived the voyage from Africa, then to take the strongest of the strong.....

So you're sitting at the bar, you hear these two girls sitting next to you.

brunette....until they can shore up the backend and get some edge rushers that defense will struggle.
    blonde....I;d love to see them draft John Smith out of Troy State, he runs a 4.44, can bench over 500 and is cat quick, reminds me of Glover Alexander when he was at West Texas State

You'd be thinking.....wow~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 10-06-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Most people can be concerned with more than one thing at a time. The "but, but, Trump said something stupid too!" card is another lame excuse I keep seeing from Scam's fanboys.
    The only thing i see is people like you holding the starting QB of the Carolina Panthers to a higher standard than the president. It would be hilarious if it weren't such a serious issue.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't care much for Newton, I just know what he said there really wasn't all that and I also would be.....huh?...if some female tried to talk pass routes with me.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Real talk tho, I just can't take a woman seriously when she's talking football

Post Count
    I don't care much for Newton, I just know what he said there really wasn't all that and I also would be.....huh?...if some female tried to talk pass routes with me.
    You're not very bright, to say the least, so I guess it's not a surprise that you wouldn't understand why your team's beat writer was asking you about pass routes.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the over-apology by Cam was hilarious. He made a mostly harmless dumb comment and had to apologize for it like he pulled a Ray Rice.

Thread Information