Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm still not fully buying it. Just like white women had turned on Trump over his sexual assaults in polling but then came home to the bag GOP on election day.
    The 2018 midterms give me optimism with white women. The house pickups were due to suburban white women turning on the GOP.

My old neighborhood back in Phoenix (which is basically the epicenter of suburban women who historically vote GOP) used to be solid red but my mom says the entire climate has changed with her neighbors. The ones who've voted GOP their entire life have already mailed their vote in for Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2018 midterms give me optimism with white women. The house pickups were due to suburban white women turning on the GOP.

My old neighborhood back in Phoenix (which is basically the epicenter of suburban women who historically vote GOP) used to be solid red but my mom says the entire climate has changed with her neighbors. The ones who've voted GOP their entire life have already mailed their vote in for Biden.
    Wait until Barrett makes her first abortion ruling, and the really conservative states start going after contraception. The religious right has overplayed its hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump to issue stop-payment order on health care subsidies

https://apnews.com/43e18d46f519464aa5c5f79f7eb1503e
    Democrats now get to rightfully blame Trump and the GOP for all the premium increases and canceled/reduced coverage.

He seriously thinks the Dems in congress are going to come to his rescue.

All kidding aside, we now get to see how Republican war-on-the-poor policies play out.
    Ok, 2017 me, I'm sure it won't shock you that Trump still hasn't produced one.

But...

Get this, he is STILL promising it is "coming out any day now" and the dip s that worship him actually believe it.

Crazy, I know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House wins ruling on disclosing health care prices

— A federal judge on Tuesday ruled in favor of the Trump administration’s plan to require hospitals and insurers to disclose the actual prices for common tests and procedures.

The White House praised the decision to reject the American Hospital Association’s challenge to the plan.

The rule mandating that

hospitals disclose their privately negotiated charges with commercial health insurers is scheduled to take effect Jan. 1, 2021.

rule would require that hospitals:

— Publish in a consumer-friendly manner negotiated rates for the 300 most common services that can be scheduled in advance, such as a knee replacement, a Cesarean-section delivery or an MRI scan. Hospitals would have to disclose what they’d be willing to accept if the patient pays cash. The information would be updated every year.

— Publish all their charges in a format that can be read on the internet by other computer systems. This would allow web developers and consumer groups to come up with tools that patients and their families can use.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...f68f15d12e9932

why wasn't this done for Jan 1 2018?

Thread Information