Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing what can happen when the other team benches a cancer. Luckily for the Pelicans, Walton is too spineless to stand up to the Lonzo/LaVar agenda and put that scrub back in to pad his stats and lose them the game.
    at the ESPN headline.

"Lonzo Ball nearly records triple double in loss."

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400974791

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    It's amazing what can happen when the other team benches a cancer. Luckily for the Pelicans, Walton is too spineless to stand up to the Lonzo/LaVar agenda and put that scrub back in to pad his stats and lose them the game.
    Yeah Lakers were much better with Ball off the floor. He can't shoot at all.

Speaking of cancer, that's what Jrue Holiday has been for the Pelicans ever since he joined the team. They had to bring in guys like Rondo and now Jameer just because Jrue can't run an offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh at spurfan itt...the kid played well for his second game and the Lakers won. If you're going to hate after every game--regardless of performance/results--then you just can't be taken seriously. Don't be that guy.
    Need to reignite the rivalry, bro. D'Bust wasn't annoying enough. Lonzo and his whole hype train driven by his clown father is the perfect foundation to renew some of those 08-13 glory days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assume he ball dominates too much, looking to assist and rebound on defense (note: your PGs SHOULD NOT be rebounding. It's better for them to receive the ball on an outlet from a big to get into the offense as early as possible).
    There's nothing wrong with a PG rebounding, especially if he is good at it. That's why you'll see Dejounte in there. It transitions into offense immediately and gets another good rebounder in there to secure boards.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lakerfan avoiding this thread today like the lakers do the playoffs tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing wrong with a PG rebounding, especially if he is good at it. That's why you'll see Dejounte in there. It transitions into offense immediately and gets another good rebounder in there to secure boards.
    that assumes someone run the court .. someone who's taller and more reliable on the boards..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL What a POS,
    That whole family sux.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fans hoping hard he’s kidd 2017 when the reality is that he’s a Rubio who doesn’t play d not realize he can’t shoot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fans hoping hard he’s kidd 2017 when the reality is that he’s a Rubio who doesn’t play d not realize he can’t shoot.
    son lonzo is a better prospect then many "nice" looking players, and compared to scrubio he can get to the rack and is a far better shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son lonzo is a better prospect then many "nice" looking players, and compared to scrubio he can get to the rack and is a far better shooter.
    Rubio is actually pretty good at taking it to the basket and nothing is uglier than lonzos shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I assume he ball dominates too much, looking to assist and rebound on defense (note: your PGs SHOULD NOT be rebounding. It's better for them to receive the ball on an outlet from a big to get into the offense as early as possible).
    Hey didn't know you're in the NBA with that hot take. What team do you work for? Seriously, what great analysis, surprised it's on this board. Congrats, hot takes!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey didn't know you're in the NBA with that hot take. What team do you work for? Seriously, what great analysis, surprised it's on this board. Congrats, hot takes!
    Could be worse...he could have retired from said board then came back with a horribly generic talk post that stems from a shtick that lost it's shine like 6 years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody needs to post Dejounte Murray's +/- stats after this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be worse...he could have retired from said board then came back with a horribly generic talk post that stems from a shtick that lost it's shine like 6 years ago

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that assumes someone run the court .. someone who's taller and more reliable on the boards..
    Hey Raven you know who is tall and reliable, better than Dbust and can be had for pennies on the dollar?
    Baby Duncan aka Ja Rule Okafor ...that boy gon be good!!!!
    And no more excuses embiid covington and now Simmons played for same coaches but only one cat is nailed to the bench...
    oh and Mudiay ...some of yall was on his nuts too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Raven you know who is tall and reliable, better than Dbust and can be had for pennies on the dollar?
    Baby Duncan aka Ja Rule Okafor ...that boy gon be good!!!!
    And no more excuses embiid covington and now Simmons played for same coaches but only one cat is nailed to the bench...
    oh and Mudiay ...some of yall was on his nuts too
    not sure why you keep bringing that up, you guys just traded for brook lopez.. at least philly still has their player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gosh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not sure why you keep bringing that up, you guys just traded for brook lopez.. at least philly still has their player
    brook looez and the kuzna pick
    philly has a six foot nine towell boy
    We still have Randle ...does that make him a good lottery pick?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another hot take.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't anyone here get any of this at all?

GIVE THINGS SOME DAMN TIME.....ok?
    Oh , the NBA forum isn't safe from this got anymore???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brook looez and the kuzna pick
    philly has a six foot nine towell boy
    We still have Randle ...does that make him a good lottery pick?
    i don't remember ever saying he was a good fit in philly

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another hot take.....
    That's right frosted tips, go ahead and double down. I'm sure ing that hole in the mattress is is just as good as pussy to you if you concentrate hard enough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's right frosted tips, go ahead and double down. I'm sure ing that hole in the mattress is is just as good as pussy to you if you concentrate hard enough.
    Hot take personified, hole in the mattress full of lols! Frosted tips for the win

Thread Information