Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1876
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    imagine if Maginka had drafted Tatum #2
    I try NOT to think about that shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

Philly didn't draft him either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Zo stunk it up. 2/7 FG attepts, 1/4 3Pt
    What do you mean stunk it up? That’s an above average shooting night for him.

You guys crazy expecting some crazy improvement overnight. 28% shooting is lights outfit zo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. LaVar is strangely, uncharacteristically, and eerily quiet. What does that tell me? The chance of Lonzo getting dealt is a real and present danger for the Big Baller Brand. Right now 32 year old Rondo is light years better. I can see Lonzo traded for win-now pieces no later than the deadline. They will give him a chance to show improvements (he missed damn near the whole summer delaying surgery - trying not to get traded; didn't work on his game much and it shows). He is not any better at any aspect of his game from his rookie season. That's a problem. I honestly believe his days are numbered and that scares the out of LaVar.

Dodgers in 7 vs Brewers.
    he's not that easy to trade tbh.. Has a lot of baggage and is still very raw on all levels. On top of that, he doesn't have the athleticism to warrant investing too much time in him. I don't know, just thinking about the lack of athleticism this team has, when they could have easily had
    Zach Lavine, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Lebron, Porzingis, makes me laugh quite a bit..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's not that easy to trade tbh.. Has a lot of baggage and is still very raw on all levels. On top of that, he doesn't have the athleticism to warrant investing too much time in him. I don't know, just thinking about the lack of athleticism this team has, when they could have easily had
    Zach Lavine, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Lebron, Porzingis, makes me laugh quite a bit..
    Ball has talent but two major red flags. The biggest is his family. What a show. The Ball brand has peaked and increasingly people no longer give a . The second is that he apparently did -all over the summer to improve. His jump shot is still junk. How is it still junk at this point? At least get the form right, at least show you are putting it in order. He was just a nothing last night. I wouldn't trade for him, but do expect LeBron to get rid of him and Luke Walton both over the season.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    He came out off the bench mopey, low energy and not interesting engaging at all, just as I expected

We all heard it mic'd up, if LeBron has to tell Lonzo he needs to start attacking then he's in trouble.

It took Bron to set HIM up and Luke encouraging Zo to look to back down the smaller man

He's still playing scared, his first shot bricked and his first layup got swatted like it always does. The result? Hybernation mode, sulking in the corner

Lakers fans finally got small taste seeing real playmakers operate LA's offense with Rondo/Lebron, 100+ pts on all 2 pointers and barely any chemistry LOL.

Now ask yourself, what is Lonzo's purpose on this team? Because coming off the bench with ISO happy players like Beas/Lance is useless and starting the game with floor generals like Rondo/Lebron is counterproductive bc you must be able to shoot efficiently when open.

Then ask yourself, how much diff would this team look if they picked Tatum?

An above avg defender with college transition playmaking abilities won't cut it as a #2 pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minimum. Screenshot this blood
    What's good got? This lonzo not even going to hit your incredibly low standards for him tbh

Will be lucky to finish at

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

#BigFacts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least with Rondo suspended Lonzo gets to start

Luke is an idiot, there's absolutely no reason to start Rondo and Pope over Lonzo and Hart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least with Rondo suspended Lonzo gets to start

Luke is an idiot, there's absolutely no reason to start Rondo and Pope over Lonzo and Hart.
    LeBron wants Rondo starting. You don't seriously think Walton isn't doing what Bron-Bron wants? Rondo was brought in so they could dump Lonzo, who was out the door before Daddy Ball dumped the fact that he was injured. James wants the Ball family gone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's good got? This lonzo not even going to hit your incredibly low standards for him tbh

Will be lucky to finish at

lmfao you mother er I was waiting for this ! 😂 He’s only started one game I’m still sticking with it.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

lonzo getting better each game and is quite a force on the defensive end. might end up making gots of a lot of laker haters in this thread tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

lonzo getting better each game and is quite a force on the defensive end. might end up making gots of a lot of laker haters in this thread tbh
    Word. He had a nice lil sequence in the 1st half too

Shot 50% last night, 40% from 3 to go along with his stout defense and passing ability. Once his shooting becomes respectable, look out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You want clutch? Here you go:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jamal Murray is such a lil prick. This was glorious:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even Skippy on the bandwagon:

We got 3 elite passers. The 3s might not always fall, but when finishers make backdoor cuts, etc., they will be found by either LBJ, Rondo or Lonzo. I think we shot 50% as a team last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so why they ask him to change his shooting mechanics? as long it works for him, thats all it matters

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’ve been telling all my en brainless basketball homies that it don’t matter how much this scores he rebounds and plays better D than most PG in this league. His scoring will eventually come along. Nuggas big mad the better Lonzo gets 😂 don’t you think PG would rather play with Lonzo than WB? en fishing moron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He has a high BBIQ, and I think I have come to learn that in the NBA players are so talented, skilled and quick anyways, that anticipating plays and having a sense of what the other team is doing is more important than being a freak athlete if that freak athlete looks lost on the court and doesn't know what he's supposed to be doing. Team defense and help, things of that nature end up being really impactful, even if a guy one on one is not an absolute stopper.

Glad that Lonzo is not only shooting better but looking like a difference maker in terms of defensive plays. He's a roleplayer right now though and that's perfectly fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

HIs shot is still really ugly though.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Still a bust. A role player is a waste of the second overall pick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    HIs shot is still really ugly though.
    Yeah, I think it will never remind us of Ray Allen. He's getting better tho. Strong start so far:

I could live with numbers like this coupled with his playmaking and defensive abilities. His hoops IQ is high too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He has a high BBIQ, and I think I have come to learn that in the NBA players are so talented, skilled and quick anyways, that anticipating plays and having a sense of what the other team is doing is more important than being a freak athlete if that freak athlete looks lost on the court and doesn't know what he's supposed to be doing. Team defense and help, things of that nature end up being really impactful, even if a guy one on one is not an absolute stopper.

Glad that Lonzo is not only shooting better but looking like a difference maker in terms of defensive plays. He's a roleplayer right now though and that's perfectly fine.
    you one of the realest s on this sit bro. You post facts and not based off emotion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you one of the realest people on this site. You post facts and not based off emotion.

Thread Information