Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1876
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still a bust. A role player is a waste of the second overall pick.
    Everybody on LeBron's team is a role player. Even HOF bound D-Wade and Bosh in Miami. Even Kevin Love and Killa Kyrie in Cleveland. They ALL were part of LeBron's supporting cast (AKA "role players" ).

-25 points for once again tryna mislead these farmers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still a bust. A role player is a waste of the second overall pick.
    bust ? Fultz is a bust. Don’t be delusional moron

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL, "Big Balla Brand" isn't even a brand. It's a debt-infested s with almost zero assets. It's dead like everyone Magic gave AIDS to.

LaVar is a biggggggg piece of unwanted . When you're such a 2-bit embarrassment of a huckster to the point the WWE bans you from ever coming back, you know you suck and time is almost up for him. Thank god.
    We haven't heard a peep outta LaVar in a few country minutes. That is probably not on mistake either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We haven't heard a peep outta LaVar in a few country minutes. That is probably not on mistake either.
    I'd bet dollars to pesos that King made sure the Lakers put a muzzle on that fat head as a condition of coming to LA to get his start in acting. His first gig? Playing pretend that the Lakers are a relevant force again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo ball is a gamer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd bet dollars to pesos that King made sure the Lakers put a muzzle on that fat head as a condition of coming to LA to get his start in acting. His first gig? Playing pretend that the Lakers are a relevant force again.
    Hahaha - I believe that too. I've never seen him this quiet for this long.

at your last sentence. We were in all 4 games we lost including a 6pt lead in OT vs your Spurs. Not gonna make any outlandish predictions, but I guaran damn tee that the way we are playing now won't be how we are playing after the ASG and beyond. We are gonna be tough to deal with before long. We coming son. Believe that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lonzo ball is a gamer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Everybody on LeBron's team is a role player. Even HOF bound D-Wade and Bosh in Miami. Even Kevin Love and Killa Kyrie in Cleveland. They ALL were part of LeBron's supporting cast (AKA "role players" ).

-25 points for once again tryna mislead these farmers.
    But I thought "Killa Kyrie" was the "real alpha" who "carried LeBron" to a ring? You can't even keep your straight, Jose.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But I thought "Killa Kyrie" was the "real alpha" who "carried LeBron" to a ring? You can't even keep your straight, Jose.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so why they ask him to change his shooting mechanics? as long it works for him, thats all it matters
    not really. It may work in the current state of being dared to shoot, but once people actually try to guard him, that shooting mechanic makes him so easy to block, it's more a coincidence if his shot ever falls...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laker fans trying to sell as gold

https://www.basketball-reference.com...L/2019/on-off/

Check those on off metrics. look at the opponent ortg when the best defensive point guard is playing vs when he’s off the court.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Interesting Tweet thread:
    The answer: scoring, that's it. Tatum is a better scorer - there, I said it. Lonzo is a better rebounder (despite being 3 inches shorter :lol), passer by a country mile, higher hoops IQ, and a much better defender than Tatum.

Lonzo does it all:

And for those of you farmers still claiming he can't play with Bron, he's down to 238th NBA wide in usage (165th as a rook) and Bron is 28th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting Tweet thread:
    The answer: scoring, that's it. Tatum is a better scorer - there, I said it. Lonzo is a better rebounder (despite being 3 inches shorter ), passer by a country mile, higher hoops IQ, and a much better defender than Tatum.

Lonzo does it all:

And for those of you farmers still claiming he can't play with Bron, he's down to 238th NBA wide in usage (165th as a rook) and Bron is 28th.
    you should compare lonzo to players with the same talent, guys like malik monk or other ty players like that.. Tatum, Jarett allen, Donovan Mitc , Jackson, Fox, Smith are all playing a different game... Even raw guys like Fultz and Isaac are on a completely other level based on their potential.. Lonzo has the ceiling of Darren Collison

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Imagine still trying to talk yourself into Lonzo over Tatum. That debate has been over for a long time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imagine still trying to talk yourself into Lonzo over Tatum. That debate has been over for a long time.
    Offensively? Okay. Plus he doing that vs the ty East for the most part. Scoring is important to you farmers... Interesting... That means you farmers really believe Kobe > Jim. Amirite? You don't have to admit it publicly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you should compare lonzo to players with the same talent, guys like malik monk or other ty players like that.. Tatum, Jarett allen, Donovan Mitc , Jackson, Fox, Smith are all playing a different game... Even raw guys like Fultz and Isaac are on a completely other level based on their potential.. Lonzo has the ceiling of Darren Collison
    You are the Lakers brass and worked out Kyle Kuzma - who blew you away in your private workouts. Even made a promise they would draft him if he cancels workouts with other teams. Knowing you got a potential diamond in the rough in Kuzma, and Lonzo grew up in LA (so they knew him even before he blew up at UCLA), why would they NOT draft Lonzo over Tatum - who is a TAD bit better than Kuzma...maybe. Let's compare the two who play the same positions (a better comparison tbh):

●Kuz: 20.4ppg, 4.4rpg, 1.4apg (TS%: 54.8%, 3PT: 26.7%, FT: 87.5%)
    ●Tatum: 18.8ppg, 9.6rpg, 2apg, (TS%: 53.6%, 3PT: 27.3%, FT: 90%)

We knew we were getting rid of D'Angelo Russell, so we had to draft a PG. The question was would it have been Fultz, Fox, or Ball.

So my question is, if the Lakers knew what they had in Kuzma and knew what Lonzo could become, would it NOT be better to have them both - at the expense of drafting Tatum? I won't deny Tatum's talent, but I'd rather have both Lonzo and Kuzma instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    outplayed by the corpse of rondo

couldnt even put together a respectable game against our back court

lonzo bust

Poor German

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was definitely Longo Bell tonight, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes >>> Lonzo Ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got demolished on both ends by Forbes. That's bad. Like... Bad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And Lakerfan actually thinks this scrub bust is better than Tatum.

Thread Information