Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 1876
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the type of thing a competent training staff would have fixed in year 1. Lakers player development is a dumpster fire.
    His mechanics arent just off a bit. That shot is broke, it should have been fixed when he was a kid. All knowing Lavar didnt realize his sons shot would make him a bust down the line?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm with Chuck on this one:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Music to my ears:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Music to my ears:
    What a ty cover up. Those dice look ing terrible. I'm sure there's a kw joke to be made, I'll leave that up to the usual suspects tho.

So funny how there were BBB suckers saying they were "loaded". I hope for Longo's sake he isnt the bill payer for this massive waste of money, creditors are going to get their money from him if so. While a complete bust, he will get at least 1 more contract and itll be garnished after the suits.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    g "If you have a pair of BBBs, you have a piece of history." off by 1 word.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damned, TMZ needs to be investigated for being a massive pros ution ring. I ain't never seen so much riding in just 4 minutes.

"built the brand from dirt"

people called Lavar a "smart business man"

"Lonzo will have to sign with another company now." That ship sailed a LONGGGGG time ago. He couldn't pay to get an endorsement now.

This is the cherry on the top of the most morbid disappointment of a LOLaker season ever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a ty cover up. Those dice look ing terrible. I'm sure there's a kw joke to be made, I'll leave that up to the usual suspects tho.

So funny how there were BBB suckers saying they were "loaded". I hope for Longo's sake he isnt the bill payer for this massive waste of money, creditors are going to get their money from him if so. While a complete bust, he will get at least 1 more contract and itll be garnished after the suits.
    He is LaVar's golden goose, which is pathetic. Father's are supposed to protect their kids. LaVar KNEW that this dude did some time in 2010 for fraud. It's no wonder he jacked him for $1.5 milli.

If I'm Lonzo, I kick LaVar to the curb with a steel toed BBBoot

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how it ended for this little puke when he came back from sucking in Lithuania and he played in HS games again and then some teams talked of boycotting...

He's up to whatever now....

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lavar-b...224536676.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar has absolutely ruined all of his boys basketball careers. Yes, Longos too. His dad amped him up to be the best to ever play the game. , he isnt even the best PG on the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar has absolutely ruined all of his boys basketball careers. Yes, Longos too. His dad amped him up to be the best to ever play the game. , he isnt even the best PG on the Lakers.
    Not to mention if he would of fixed that broken ass shot when Longo was young he might actually be decent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention if he would of fixed that broken ass shot when Longo was young he might actually be decent
    X2

How could pops not know his shot was fugged up? How could he believe he could make it in the NBA without a fixed shot?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Bro I’ve been Lonzo biggest supporter and honestly I think Caruso is better lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got fired by his agent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God damned, TMZ needs to be investigated for being a massive pros ution ring. I ain't never seen so much riding in just 4 minutes.

"built the brand from dirt"

people called Lavar a "smart business man"

"Lonzo will have to sign with another company now." That ship sailed a LONGGGGG time ago. He couldn't pay to get an endorsement now.

This is the cherry on the top of the most morbid disappointment of a LOLaker season ever.
    he will gert another endorsement deal due to the FB show ...
    if Lavar and that FB show's produces is smart this ish show of a company could be great fodder for that reality TV format.

Im just concerned that Lavar would rather hide his embrassment due to ego instead of exploiting the drama as must see content.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he will gert another endorsement deal due to the FB show ...
    if Lavar and that FB show's produces is smart this ish show of a company could be great fodder for that reality TV format.

Im just concerned that Lavar would rather hide his embrassment due to ego instead of exploiting the drama as must see content.

Who's gonna give him a meaningful endorsement because of the tv show? It would be a minor one, nowhere even close to the value of the endorsement he would have signed had he not let LaVar bully him into BBB.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who's gonna give him a meaningful endorsement because of the tv show? It would be a minor one, nowhere even close to the value of the endorsement he would have signed had he not let LaVar bully him into BBB.
    I never said he would get the same or even close to that $$$
    Just that he would get signed

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Holy , this is a new level of bust:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good luck landing kawhi after that story

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    1-9 FG 0-7 3PT 3 Turnovers -28

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-9 FG 0-7 3PT 3 Turnovers -28
    Dudes a bust. Point blank period. Second overall pick, third season in the league and still has games like this. Why did he even attempt 7 3 pointers? He's not Steph Curry.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    good luck landing kawhi after that story
    I guess we’ll settle with AD. Oh well

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Longo is now a bench warmer. Damb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even leaving the toxic environment of the lakers can save that career.

Rich Paul came in to rescue the lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not even leaving the toxic environment of the lakers can save that career.

Rich Paul came in to rescue the lakers.
    I don’t wanna jinx myself but seeing injuries to Lonzo and hart so damn often . And with BI finally playing better them 3 plus them picks don’t even meet half of what AD brings. We owe Lebron and Paul for everything lmao on god

Thread Information