Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 1876
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Last season spurfans and laker haters in general called Lebron's move to the Lakers retirement tour and he just wanted to produce movies

Now spurfans are backtracking and ready to fellate Klutch/Rich Paul

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Last season spurfans and laker haters in general called Lebron's move to the Lakers retirement tour and he just wanted to produce movies

went from retirement and movies now it’s if he don’t win it all he will never be a goat lmao

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Sounds like something Clipper Nation would say

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not even leaving the toxic environment of the lakers can save that career.

Rich Paul came in to rescue the lakers.
    Kiwi had a career year, rang and won FMVP in his 1st season post-spurs. Now Bertans is having his best season too.

If the Lakers are toxic, the spurs are Chernobyl circa 86 right now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kiwi had a career year, rang and won FMVP in his 1st season post-spurs. Now Bertans is having his best season too.

didnt Tony Parker start playing better too lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nephew, despite the the pulled, was traded to the best possible situation for him. You just had to admire the PATFO for being so classy.

Bertrans was a product of Morris. The spurs got screwed over

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nephew, despite the the pulled, was traded to the best possible situation for him. You just had to admire the PATFO for being so classy.

Bertrans was a product of Morris. The spurs got screwed over
    Them ers ain't classy. Kiwi hates the cold. He was deported to probably the 2nd coldest NBA city behind Minny. FH

MAGA Pop is so classy that he pissed off Kawhi so bad, he wanted to leave.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess we’ll settle with AD. Oh well
    He's a rental, boss. He's bolting to Chi-town in the off season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let’s hope not lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With our season lost, it's time to focus that disappointment-anger on Laker fans since they getting shine.

Best scenarios, in order, that would make this the best season possible:

1. BronBron blows a knee out (or Davis, or Both, but hopefully at least Bron since he'll be there next year), and the whole ship sinks, just like last season. Brow bolts. That'd be sweet.

2. This is the least likely, but Spurs get into the POs, match up with LAL and bounce them in the first round. Brow bolts. Super sweet.

3. Most likely scenario: Lakers run into Clips. Kawhi is the premier playoff performer of the era, they probably sweep the LAL. Brow bolts. Safe bet. Not as exciting as the other scenarios, but getting shamed out of town is ok.

4. Possible scenario: Lakers get to the Finals. Go up 2-0. Drop 4 straight with no excuses/injuries. Brow bolts. Lakers head back to the basement, LeBron ponders retirement. The pain and heartache of almost ringing again and being relevant again to going right back to the house is something no fanbase in sports deserves more. Cowboy fans are numb at this point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With our season lost, it's time to focus that disappointment-anger on Laker fans since they getting shine.

1. BronBron blows a knee out (or Davis, or Both, but hopefully at least Bron since he'll be there next year), and the whole ship sinks, just like last season. Brow bolts. That'd be sweet.

2. This is the least likely, but Spurs get into the POs, match up with LAL and bounce them in the first round. Brow bolts. Super sweet.

3. Most likely scenario: Lakers run into Clips. Kawhi is the premier playoff performer of the era, they probably sweep the LAL. Brow bolts. Safe bet. Not as exciting as the other scenarios, but getting shamed out of town is ok.

4. Possible scenario: Lakers get to the Finals. Go up 2-0. Drop 4 straight with no excuses/injuries. Brow bolts. Lakers head back to the basement, LeBron ponders retirement. The pain and heartache of almost ringing again and being relevant again to going right back to the house is something no fanbase in sports deserves more. Cowboy fans are numb at this point.
    Who hurt you son?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who hurt you son?
    Your woman, bro. Shattered my pelvis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I’m so worried of you losing your health if we ring now I hope we lose. I want you to be good brotha lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m so worried of you losing your health if we ring now I hope we lose. I want you to be good brotha lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    New spurs uniforms unveiled for next season, so the team is able to play for such a toxic organization:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Them ers ain't classy. Kiwi hates the cold. He was deported to probably the 2nd coldest NBA city behind Minny. FH

MAGA Pop is so classy that he pissed off Kawhi so bad, he wanted to leave.
    Nephew wanted to go to LA from the get go.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lnz is still trash coming off the bench.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry, Lonzo Ball is a scrub. Third straight game of single digit scoring. He was the second overall pick, it's his third season. They blamed Luke Walton. He's gone. They blamed Lebron. He's gone. They blamed Lavar. He's been quiet. Said Lakers were giving him too much pressure. He's now in New Orleans. No more excuses. Dudes a scrub and I think he will be out of the league in a few years. Actually, maybe not, the media loves him for some reason. It's very strange.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope ICE deports your brother-in-law so your sister and her six kids have to move into your posh Boyle Heights apartamento and you're never able to watch a Lakers game in peace.

Also, hope your Christmas tamales suck.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope ICE deports your brother-in-law so your sister and her six kids have to move into your posh Boyle Heights apartamento and you're never able to watch a Lakers game in peace.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Made my morning bro omg LMAO

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Moving Lnz to the bench was the wrong move for the Pelicans, tbh. They should have sent his ass to the D-League and given all his minutes to Nickeil Alexander-Walker instead.

Thread Information