Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ is King of the Cucks but RC Buford is a prince or at least a duke

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    50 update:

fatty in the company of scrubs per par. PATFO hasn't drafted or signed a good PG in a generation, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaping up to be the worst contract in PATFO era Spurs..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaping up to be the worst contract in PATFO era Spurs..
    Agreed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50 update:

fatty in the company of scrubs per par. PATFO hasn't drafted or signed a good PG in a generation, tbh.
    Wasn't the alternative George Hill? He’s been awful too.

Not saying I was a fan of paying either. I also thought Murray wouldn’t suck this hard.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    12:01

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills's been so in' brutal and useless that it would be a disservice to Pau to lump his equally awful contract with him..

For all of the gripe about Gasol, he still can find more ways to contribute than Mills even at his age: a 7footer with 6 fouls who is an elite rim protector in standstill position, great shooter, passer, adequate rebounder etc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're paid that kind of money, you have to deliver. Patty can't handle the pressure. On the court, that is - in the game of life, this dude is an absolute star!
    Getting paid 50 million when you don't deserve it = winning.
    Success is for suckers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lotta silence in this thread after Fitty moves up to #54 in PG PER rankings. Take that haters. Next step, #53. I see you Fred VanVleet ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbest decision PATFO made since re-signing Bonner over paying Scola. Then using Scolas rights to off load Jackie Butlers 3 mil.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Front office ing up royally on this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is doing just fine. He can look overwhelmed against the elite but it's expected at 45 years old. Plus he's making peanuts.

Fatty OTOH...
    No... It's Not fine... How is it fine for a significant role player to look overwhelmed vs the elite if we are trying to win a championship? This isn't the freaking Lakers that didn't give a a out winning, so they let Kobe go on his retirement tour... We have higher standards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbest decision PATFO made since re-signing Bonner over paying Scola. Then using Scolas rights to off load Jackie Butlers 3 mil.
    giving richard jefferson a 5 year contract tbh. had to give up a first to dump him 1.5 years later

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    giving richard jefferson a 5 year contract tbh. had to give up a first to dump him 1.5 years later
    It was a 3 year +1 deal, not a 5 year deal. And he was a starter at the time, not a small niche bench role player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a 3 year +1 deal, not a 5 year deal. And he was a starter at the time, not a small niche bench role player.
    true, true

still cant get over the mills signing, especially since they already had forbes being groomed for the same role

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish Brett Brown would do us a solid and trade us TJ McConnell. Always been a fan of his.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For what its worth, Mills has been balling out in December, hitting 50% of 3's (on four attempts) after a poor November.

On the season, he is attempting a career high in 3's (4.6 a game) and is shooting almost 40% on them.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For what its worth, Mills has been balling out in December, hitting 50% of 3's (on four attempts) after a poor November.

On the season, he is attempting a career high in 3's (4.6 a game) and is shooting almost 40% on them.
    4 years 50 million for eddie house is nuts

that doesnt mean eddie house isnt a good shooter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just because he has been shooting 50% since November, doesnt mean hes been ballin'.

Shooting is saturated across the league ( more so than ever) and that's the only thing he's good at on the court. Once the games start to count against the top teams in May and June, the smart teams can defend him with their eyes closed, all while exploiting the out of him on D.

He's as fools good as it gets.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Just because he has been shooting 50% since November, doesnt mean hes been ballin'.

Shooting is saturated across the league ( more so than ever) and that's the only thing he's good at on the court. Once the games start to count against the top teams in May and June, the smart teams can defend him with their eyes closed, all while exploiting the out of him on D.

But his backup is Forbes and He's white hot garbage so getting rid of Mills at this point doesn't solve anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 years 50 million for eddie house is nuts

that doesnt mean eddie house isnt a good shooter
    Much better than Eddie House but point taken.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But his backup is Forbes and He's white hot garbage so getting rid of Mills at this point doesn't solve anything
    Hes mixed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's not like his shooting falls off a cliff in the playoffs, it actually improves; for the Spurs, he's a career 40.5% 3pt shooter in the playoffs and has a 59% tru-shooting percentage in the postseason (league average is around 54%)

He shot 13/23 (56.5%) on 3's in the '14 Finals and the following year, shot 16/28 (57% ) on 3's against the Clippers in that 7 game series.

He criticism of his contract is deserved but he is a better than average shooter on a team that values what he brings to it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like his shooting falls off a cliff in the playoffs, it actually improves; for the Spurs, he's a career 40.5% 3pt shooter in the playoffs and has a 59% tru-shooting percentage in the postseason (league average is around 54%)

He shot 13/23 (56.5%) on 3's in the '14 Finals and the following year, shot 16/28 (57% ) on 3's against the Clippers in that 7 game series.

He criticism of his contract is deserved but he is a better than average shooter on a team that values what he brings to it.
    What are his shooting stats in other playoffs apart from his best two series (which are the only ones you mentioned). In 2014, he couldn't hit the side of a barn in the OKC series and they were also poor in 2016 against OKC too.

You kinda handpicked his two best series. What are his shooting stats in the 2014 playoffs overall and what are they overall in 2016 and 2017 playoffs? He's not worth that money and IMO he's also not that great of a shooter in the playoffs apart from a couple of good series.

Thread Information