Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And how the would YOU know that, are YOU a doctor?
    I'm no doctor I'm just the guy that said he wasnt finishing this season.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm no doctor I'm just the guy that said he wasnt finishing this season.
    So you called that he would go down with a non contact knee injury in practice? Interesting.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So you called that he would go down with a non contact knee injury in practice? Interesting.
    Your lack of reading comprehension is astonishing. Or are you just trying to invent things that arent there? Im sorry the jfk do ents were a let down for you

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Your lack of reading comprehension is astonishing. Or are you just trying to invent things that arent there? Im sorry the jfk do ents were a let down for you
    So if he missed the season because he broke his leg in a car accident, would you still feel vindicated?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So if he missed the season because he broke his leg in a car accident, would you still feel vindicated?
    Quite the straw man there.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Quite the straw man there.
    You could answer yes or no. It's not a Strawman unless I presumed your answer

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What if a meteor hit us or the sun exploded?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jk a meteor wouldnt hit us cause when it enters the atmosphere it becomes a meteorite. Unless it blew up the atmosphere then i guess it would be a meteor.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jk a meteor wouldnt hit us cause when it enters the atmosphere it becomes a meteorite. Unless it blew up the atmosphere then i guess it would be a meteor.
    Is Bruce Willy gonna save us tho? That plays a role in the answer too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is Bruce Willy gonna save us tho? That plays a role in the answer too.
    He gonna be hamstrung by sexual harassment allegations
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 11-03-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You could answer yes or no. It's not a Strawman unless I presumed your answer
    Oh no he's the next RG3. Even though RG3 had 20 TD passes through his entire rookie season and Watson had 19 through 6 starts. Totally the same player.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    RG3 had 20 passes his rookie year RG4 had 19 his rookie year , fantastic parallel you drew there.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Son just admit that you're being re ed and let's move on.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Son just admit that you're being re ed and let's move on.
    RG3 had 20 passes his rookie year RG4 had 19I his rookie year , fantastic parallel you drew there.
    Thanks for providing a stat that backs up what i said though

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Are you ing kidding me right now?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Are you ing kidding me right now?
    am i wrong rg3 didnt have 20 td passes and watson had 19 in his rookie season? my apologies if i misunderstand are you saying that's not the case?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Too bad. I was eyeing this kid to keep my history of bandwagoning mobile QB's.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    am i wrong rg3 didnt have 20 td passes and watson had 19 in his rookie season? my apologies if i misunderstand are you saying that's not the case?
    off, you had me going there

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just watch high school QB's if ya want to know the future for the NFL. Never seen so many black QB and white "runners" playing the position. Gotta have a guy who can evade a rush and extend plays in todays game. And if he can scoot 20 yards....cool. The days of a Tom Brady, Eli Manning are coming to an end. No more Carson Palmers, no more standing tall in the pocket.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Poor opponent had him this week in FF. Bummer. Well, i'll keep my 5 game win streak going and that's alright. Sucks for Watson.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Just watch high school QB's if ya want to know the future for the NFL. Never seen so many black QB and white "runners" playing the position. Gotta have a guy who can evade a rush and extend plays in todays game. And if he can scoot 20 yards....cool. The days of a Tom Brady, Eli Manning are coming to an end. No more Carson Palmers, no more standing tall in the pocket.
    Old farts like you have been saying that for 20+ years. You'll be saying it for the next 10+ or your death, whichever comes first.

The mobile QB in the NFL is an oft injured QB. There will always be more demand for the accurate pocket passer over the mobile dual threat.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Old farts like you have been saying that for 20+ years. You'll be saying it for the next 10+ or your death, whichever comes first.

The mobile QB in the NFL is an oft injured QB. There will always be more demand for the accurate pocket passer over the mobile dual threat.
    Work with me here moron.

Nobody is talking about ....inaccurate passers.....ok stupid? If a cat can't throw, his...4.4 speed, ok? Ya with me there? BUT....if two QB's can both pass accurately and one is a 4.4 with some quicks and the other is a 5.0 with no quicks...........now think ok stupid?

Stupid, think....

It's third and 3....ok? Will Prescott, Wilson, Smith, Watson, Taylor, Cam.....run or pass? Will a RB run? That's right stupid, that threat of a QB run does what to a defense?

It's third and 3....will Eli....be running?

Defensive cordinator vs a QB known for 4-6 runs a game vs a QB who never runs........THINK OK?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-07-2017 at 12:12 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    That works in college, not pro.

Like I said, old farts like you said that 20 years ago when black QBs were winning heismans.

You're stupid and old. not worth any more discussion on this.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Work with me here moron.

Nobody is talking about ....inaccurate passers.....ok stupid? If a cat can't throw, his...4.4 speed, ok? Ya with me there? BUT....if two QB's can both pass accurately and one is a 4.4 with some quicks and the other is a 5.0 with no quicks...........now think ok stupid?

Stupid, think....

It's third and 3....ok? Will Prescott, Wilson, Smith, Watson, Taylor, Cam.....run or pass? Will a RB run? That's right stupid, that threat of a QB run does what to a defense?

It's third and 3....will Eli....be running?

Defensive cordinator vs a QB known for 4-6 runs a game vs a QB who never runs........THINK OK?
    Ok, so what you’re saying is that all things being equal, it helps to be fast in the nfl......wow fatass, that’s ing hot take right there

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ok, so what you’re saying is that all things being equal, it helps to be fast in the nfl......wow fatass, that’s ing hot take right there

Thread Information