Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Don't worry bene. Krapernick is on his way.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That works in college, not pro.

Like I said, old farts like you said that 20 years ago when black QBs were winning heismans.

You're stupid and old. not worth any more discussion on this.
    Dude, are you re ed?

Who won the last Heisman ya dumb , yep....SPEEDY BLACK QB.

Dude. what was Chubbs average again...hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok, so what you’re saying is that all things being equal, it helps to be fast in the nfl......wow fatass, that’s ing hot take right there
    Dude, ya can't tell I'm explaining how it works to all the dummies here who don't appear to get it?

Dude, you're a moron, got it?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dude, are you re ed?

Who won the last Heisman ya dumb , yep....SPEEDY BLACK QB.

Dude. what was Chubbs average again...hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Who won the last Super Bowl? Who won the last NFL MVP? Who played in the most recent conference championship games?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who won the last Super Bowl? Who won the last NFL MVP? Who played in the most recent conference championship games?
    I;ll go slow....

We still have a few of the older cats still playing QB, but they are getting old.

Look at Wentz, he can motor, look at Watson, he can really motor. That kid from USC can run, as can Mayfield,

Dude, are you blind?

What is the knock on Eli, yep....the guy is a statue...right?

Dummy, if you have a so so offensive line and a QB without wheels.......now think ok? Put Eli Manning behind that Seattle line....hahahaha~~~~~~~

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Dude, ya can't tell I'm explaining how it works to all the dummies here who don't appear to get it?

Dude, you're a moron, got it?
    Pretty sure everyone understands this concept you condescending, attention needing, fat, washed up bag!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pretty sure everyone understands this concept you condescending, attention needing, fat, washed up bag!
    Thev minute ya show up here ya sprint to my leg and pounce on to hump away, hahahahaha~!~

Dude, how sad are you?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Adios tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What a damn shameful waste of Watson and Hopkins.

Just saw O'Brien say that there are no plans to hire a GM. Cuz he's got this.

And why the does he make that decision. Or pretend he does.

Texans coach Bill O'Brien suggested the team is not planning to hire a GM this offseason.

"The way I see it right now, it stays the way it is," O'Brien stated on the organization's infrastructure. The Texans' head coach has been acting as the de facto general manager since Houston parted ways with ex-GM Brian Gaine in June, leveraging the team's long-term assets to save his own job in the short-term. O'Brien, for example, swapped a third-round pick for Duke Johnson, shipped two first-round picks and a second-rounder to Miami for LT Laremy Tunsil and Kenny Stills, sent another third-rounder to Oakland for CB Gareon Conley, and essentially gifted Jadeveon Clowney to the Seahawks for a ham sandwich all in the span of six months. Executive VP of team development Jack Easterby has also reportedly had a say in the team's final decisions, but it's clear the Texans have handed O'Brien far too much power for an individual with just two playoff wins in his six-year tenure

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    get rekt tbh

No no no SpursTalk Numb Nutts Black QB Haters have spoken. Don't try blaming White incompetent coach.

It's Watsons fault they lost. He is a monkey balling loser.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I haven't seen anyone blaming Watson for the loss, tbh. Everyone knows it's O'Brien's fault for some of the worst situational coaching ever. Not to mention trading away his whole defense so he could make his offense look better and giving Crennel very little talent to work with.

Lamar is getting blamed for the Ravens' loss because he played poorly, simple as that.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You alive benefactor?

I haven't seen anyone blaming Watson for the loss, tbh. Everyone knows it's O'Brien's fault for some of the worst situational coaching ever. Not to mention trading away his whole defense so he could make his offense look better and giving Crennel very little talent to work with.

Lamar is getting blamed for the Ravens' loss because he played poorly, simple as that.
    Still waiting for your videos of "all the ducks he threw all game long."

And of course don't acknowledge the many key drops by receivers. Won't fit you agenda.
    LJackson steal your girlfriend or something?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

O'Brien is rapidly approaching Jason Garrett status.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Still waiting for your videos of "all the ducks he threw all game long."

And of course don't acknowledge the many key drops by receivers. Won't fit you agenda.
    LJackson steal your girlfriend or something?
    Jackson was atrocious in both of his playoff games. 0-2, both at home no less. Every time the Ravens don't get everything their way he turns into a sack and turnover machine. 3 picks and an own-red-zone turnover is just awful, and he can't play the rookie card this time...

... what Jackson did this past Sunday was far worse than what they crucified Romo for in the playoff home loss in his second season in 2007

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

"Whole defense"?? They traded Clowney because he's an underachiever who wanted Khalil Mack money, Mathieu was only around 1 year and didn't play well (left in FA, not traded) and Andre Hal retired due to cancer, but that's about it

they still have their core they've always had for years... Watt, Mercilus, Reader, McKinney, and their crappy secondary they've always had.

Jackson was atrocious in both of his playoff games. 0-2, both at home no less. Every time the Ravens don't get everything their way he turns into a sack and turnover machine. 3 picks and an own-red-zone turnover is just awful, and he can't play the rookie card this time...

... what Jackson did this past Sunday was far worse than what they crucified Romo for in the playoff home loss in his second season in 2007

So when a QB on the opening drive (Momentum) plants a near perfect pass for a 1st and 10 on the opponents 20 yard line, but it bounces off the butterfingers receiver up for an *interception* you blame that on the QB. Genius.

And the sacks. Like any race including a white slow QB could have done better with the Ravens O Line being Swiss cheese. Coach calling pass plays that take 4 seconds to develop to boot.

500 yards + of total offense including 5 obvious drops that went combined for at least another 100 yards and one near certain TD (the bounce off the chest of out-to-lunch tight end who was not prepared for it coming.)

ST Black Hating QB
    not to be taken seriously.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

So when a QB on the opening drive (Momentum) plants a near perfect pass for a 1st and 10 on the opponents 20 yard line, but it bounces off the butterfingers receiver up for an *interception* you blame that on the QB. Genius.

And the sacks. Like any race including a white slow QB could have done better with the Ravens O Line being Swiss cheese. Coach calling pass plays that take 4 seconds to develop to boot.

500 yards + of total offense including 5 obvious drops that went combined for at least another 100 yards and one near certain TD (the bounce off the chest of out-to-lunch tight end who was not prepared for it coming.)

ST Black Hating QB
    not to be taken seriously.
    such a horrible post.

1) The pass to Andrews on the first drive sailed horribly, just like the Wentz pass that got Zach Ertz's kidneys lacerated. Yao Ming on a ladder would have had trouble hauling that in.

2) You mean the same O-Line that dominated the entire regular season, went 14-2 and led the league in rushing by a country mile?

3) You count garbage yardage like that, and yet you on Prescott and the Cowboys? Can you see the irony?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    O'Brien is rapidly approaching Jason Garrett status.
    He's worse because he's making terrible front office decisions as well as poor coaching.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's worse because he's making terrible front office decisions as well as poor coaching.
    but don't forget, the Cowboys don't have a GM either, so Garrett/Jerry have been making all the front office decisions as well since 2010.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    but don't forget, the Cowboys don't have a GM either, so Garrett/Jerry have been making all the front office decisions as well since 2010.
    Garrett hasn't made any front office decisions. He's tasked with taking what he gets and making the most of it. All the while still probably having Jerry call him every Saturday night to give him the game plan for Sunday.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Garrett hasn't made any front office decisions. He's tasked with taking what he gets and making the most of it. All the while still probably having Jerry call him every Saturday night to give him the game plan for Sunday.
    So now that Lady JaGa is gone all the Cowboys fans are sympathizing with Garrett and shifting their focus to trashing Jerry.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So now that Lady JaGa is gone all the Cowboys fans are sympathizing with Garrett and shifting their focus to trashing Jerry.
    To some degree I guess. He was probably best suited to being an OC. Not blaming him for taking the job and milking the cow for 10 years. That being said, he was terrible at making in game decisions and just as bad at clock management.
    Glad he's gone. Jerry's the only non-player left to trash right now. I guess we can make fun of McCarthy's eyes and fat body until we see if he's successful on the field.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    To some degree I guess. He was probably best suited to being an OC. Not blaming him for taking the job and milking the cow for 10 years. That being said, he was terrible at making in game decisions and just as bad at clock management.
    Glad he's gone. Jerry's the only non-player left to trash right now. I guess we can make fun of McCarthy's eyes and fat body until we see if he's successful on the field.
    exactly, especially as I "milked cows" almost all of 2019 and made a bunch of money in a similar context in IT

...but I do agree that Garrett's in game decisions were terrible, and his putrid late-first-half clock management arguably cost us the Green Bay 2014 game even more so than the Dez catch reversal, Murray's fumble or the unclutch defense. Only guy who was worse at clock management was Jim Harbaugh on the 49ers. Sean McVay isn't that great at it, either. The best are probably Doug Pederson, Frank Reich, Kyle Shanahan, and of course Belichick.

McCarthy is fat and he'll get called a pig after we lose in Seattle week 2 next year. But at least he has a brain and tends to be on the right side of the challenge flag and clock management, at least on Green Bay.

Thread Information