Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    such a horrible post.

1) The pass to Andrews on the first drive sailed horribly, just like the Wentz pass that got Zach Ertz's kidneys lacerated. Yao Ming on a ladder would have had trouble hauling that in.

2) You mean the same O-Line that dominated the entire regular season, went 14-2 and led the league in rushing by a country mile?

3) You count garbage yardage like that, and yet you on Prescott and the Cowboys? Can you see the irony?
    1. Nothing more then a very slightly above average catch required by 100% of all NFL receivers.
    Announcer 1: "Bounced off his hands"
    Fouts: "Remember Mark Anders is playing with a bum ankle. Ball was not thrown all that high, but it just appeared that Anders had trouble elevating to make the catch."
    Stupid, completely inaccurate statement by you.

2.) Ya you're making the point. Where was the O Line vs Tenn? They sucked. You blame the OLines sucking on the black QB.

3.) He had like 300 yards pass n run early in the third. Had a bunch by halftime too. Even late in the 4th they were down 14 so two scores could tie it. He throws a perfect pass to the TE at the 5 yard line. Numb Nutts wasn't ready for the pass so it bounced off his chest. You blame the black QB for that.

Want another cup of STFU?
    Instead why don't you log/in log/out and see if you can get more hits for the January Troll Talk Rimmy Award contest?
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 01-18-2020 at 04:04 PM.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Have fun 9ers and Chiefs fans.
    everything

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    ...because why wouldn't you give total control to someone who just coached his team to one of the worst losses in playoff history?

https://www.khou.com/article/sports/...rJcRUw9KVXw2Vs

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    that tunsil trade is going to them... haven't even felt the ramifications of that yet (regardless of how well he played. look at the bears with Mack)

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ...because why wouldn't you give total control to someone who just coached his team to one of the worst losses in playoff history?

https://www.khou.com/article/sports/...rJcRUw9KVXw2Vs

Just saw Bun B post that on instagram, wtf?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that tunsil trade is going to them... haven't even felt the ramifications of that yet (regardless of how well he played. look at the bears with Mack)
    not to mention they have the worse and fatter version of Jason Garrett

Thread Information