My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, Nate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is that Hillary brought it all down on herself by setting up a private server in the first place. Americans might be ignorant but they still have common sense and common sense says why would a government official set up a private server if not to have control of what is on it and the ability to get rid of that information - completely covering her tracks. LOL at Nate Silver trying to explain away fivethirtyeight's misread of the polls - blaming the media - like the media didn't also cover/saturate the waves with every single negative thing/word of Trump's. Oh, but they should have laid off Comey's letter.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is that Hillary brought it all down on herself by setting up a private server in the first place. Americans might be ignorant but they still have common sense and common sense says why would a government official set up a private server if not to have control of what is on it and the ability to get rid of that information - completely covering her tracks. LOL at Nate Silver trying to explain away fivethirtyeight's misread of the polls - blaming the media - like the media didn't also cover/saturate the waves with every single negative thing/word of Trump's. Oh, but they should have laid off Comey's letter.
    Why do Trump s always pretend Silver didn't write for months about how close the election was and how the slightest polling error or bump in Trump's direction would doom Clinton's campaign?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do Trump s always pretend Silver didn't write for months about how close the election was and how the slightest polling error or bump in Trump's direction would doom Clinton's campaign?
    You're full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wrote about it for months. LOL cherry picking the one time Trump took a huge nosedive for a few days after the Access Hollywood tape and a terrible debate performance when the GOP was openly talking about having him drop out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree, Nate.

What is she charged with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, her "crimes". The FBI CLEARED her after an intensive investigation, moron.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moron? stop with the PC euphemisms

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why is he NOW blaming the media for not laying off Comey's letter? Why shouldn't they report the head of the FBI's letter - that's big news. It's as if he's blaming the media for doing their job as he is for Comey writing the letter. And both PA and MI have no early voting so by the time they voted, they already knew there was nothing found.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why is he NOW blaming the media for not laying off Comey's letter? Why shouldn't they report the head of the FBI's letter - that's big news. It's as if he's blaming the media for doing their job as much as he is for Comey writing the letter. And both PA and MI have no early voting so by the time they voted, they already knew there was nothing found.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comey severely trashed Hillary on much-hyped NATIONAL TV a few months earlier, violating FBI protocol that says if an investigation returns no indictment, then silence.

Then Comey fatally trashed her again about the finding DUPLICATES of emails already seen, 10 days before the election, a trashing that caused, as Silver reported, significant shifts away from Hillary in PA, MI, WI, precisely the 3 states whose EVs gave Trash the WH by the smallest EV margin in 60 years.

But, for over ONE ING YEAR, FBI had been SILENTLY, SECRETLY (per FBI protocol) investigating Trash and his people's connections to Pootin.

FBI announced it had been investigating Hillary's emails under Repug pressure to find something (but finding nothing), while simultaneously investigating Trash in secret (and now very probably finding Trash to be compromised by adversary Pootin if not a formal traitor).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So why is he NOW blaming the media for not laying off Comey's letter? Why shouldn't they report the head of the FBI's letter - that's big news. It's as if he's blaming the media for doing their job as he is for Comey writing the letter. And both PA and MI have no early voting so by the time they voted, they already knew there was nothing found.
    Comey only released it because some Republican was going to leak it anyway.

And it turned out to be a nothingburger.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comey only released it because some Republican was going to leak it anyway.

And it turned out to be a nothingburger.
    I read Comey knew there were FBI misogynists in the NY office who hated Hillary and were going to leak the Huma machine emails.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I read Comey knew there were FBI misogynists in the NY office who hated Hillary and were going to leak the Huma machine emails.
    Could be why he sent the letter when he did. I think I misrepresented -- Comey sent the letter then some House Republican released it to the press.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wrote about it for months. LOL cherry picking the one time Trump took a huge nosedive for a few days after the Access Hollywood tape and a terrible debate performance when the GOP was openly talking about having him drop out.
    Three weeks before the election he was quite clear that this thing was in the bag for Hillary, dude. He even said Hillary was up 10 going into the debates and called the debates that Trump won a pick six for Hillary. Does that sound "close" to you?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comey severely trashed Hillary on much-hyped NATIONAL TV a few months earlier, violating FBI protocol that says if an investigation returns no indictment, then silence.
    "Protocol"

If you're going to run for the highest office in the land, you're subject to scrutiny. , you're a PC euphemism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three weeks before the election he was quite clear that this thing was in the bag for Hillary, dude. He even said Hillary was up 10 going into the debates and called the debates that Trump won a pick six for Hillary. Does that sound "close" to you?

Trump didn't win any debates

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What crimes, again?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump didn't win any debates
    Instant poll after instant poll showed Trump slaughtering Hillary, even on the lib media sites. The next day, the media put out their made-up polls. That was no surprise. But this is a side point to the fact that Nate was not calling this "close." You can't watch that video and tell me that Nate is calling it "close." You got called out for being full of , bro. Proper.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What crimes, again?
    Crimes "happened," bro.

Only the cucks like you are pretending that isn't the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not a Trump fanatic. To these cultists anyone not gargling Trump's balls is hopelessly biased somehow. Brainwashed by the MSM

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crimes "happened," bro.

Do you think anyone falls for this? No one believes this kind of non-answer wins an argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instant poll after instant poll showed Trump slaughtering Hillary, even on the lib media sites. The next day, the media put out their made-up polls. That was no surprise. But this is a side point to the fact that Nate was not calling this "close." You can't watch that video and tell me that Nate is calling it "close." You got called out for being full of , bro. Proper.
    internet polls that got spammed by Trump s
    one video overriding months of Silver's articles about how fragile Clinton's lead was
    Jimmer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Crimes "happened," bro.

You didn't answer the question.

What crimes, again?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think anyone falls for this? No one believes this kind of non-answer wins an argument.
    There is no debate. It takes a moron, slurper, or both to pretend that Hillary hasn't committed crimes.

Thread Information