Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2364
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate GOP won't follow Trump's lead in backing Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore

S
    enateRepublicans are keeping their distance from Roy Moore, the U.S. Senate candidate from Alabama,

despite
    President Trump’s recent endorsement,

renewed funding from the Republican National Committee and

Tuesday’s rally featuring former White House advisor Stephen K.

Bannon.
    Moore’s campaign continues to divide Republicans

worried that their party may be irreparably damaged by supporting a candidate accused of sexual molestation and misconduct decades ago as a young prosecutor who allegedly dated teenagers, one as young as 14.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-senate-roy-moore-20171205-story.html

their calculation:

AL's gonna elect the so-called Christian supremacist pedophile anyway, so no need for the Senate to show support.

But the Senate will be delighted to seat Moore, preferring a pedophile in their ranks to any Dem.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-06-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ing guy.

"Country over party" but I'm gonna go ahead and give myself a massive tax cut.

100 dollars donation.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao

So he was lying all those times then? This is 100% Lying to max.

This isn't even like a tiny fib that doesn't impact . This guy was "predator"ing on teenage girls even as low as 14 years old. Wow.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna laugh at these huge ing stain and I'll never stop telling it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Dirty Al is probably going to resign tomorrow. If that happens and Roy Moore wins, as many predict, man...god damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Dirty Al is probably going to resign tomorrow. If that happens and Roy Moore wins, as many predict, man...god damn.
    Some of the biggest news that came out of all of this is that Al Franken isn't 100% gay.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the biggest news that came out of all of this is that Al Franken isn't 100% gay.
    No , huh? I never really thought about how much a he looks, and not even as Stuart Smalley, just you're older, mid-life-crisis-lost-my-family-because-my-wife-caught-me .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No , huh? I never really thought about how much a he looks, and not even as Stuart Smalley, just you're older, mid-life-crisis-lost-my-family-because-my-wife-caught-me .

Something about him. I don't know. He always seemed to be one step away from this guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something about him. I don't know. He always seemed to be one step away from this guy.

Oh yeah, he looks like a power bottom for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, he looks like a power bottom for sure.
    He'd have to be. And he'd have to be face down. I can't imagine being gay and having to look at that face while I was trying to orgasm.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd have to be. And he'd have to be face down. I can't imagine being gay and having to look at that face while I was trying to orgasm.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then the repubs fund a way to dismiss him and its up to the governor to appointhis replacement

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then the repubs fund a way to dismiss him and its up to the governor to appointhis replacement
    I'd like to hope so, but with the RNC funding this Kid toucher again, I don't put anything out of the realm of possibility, including allowing him to stay in his seat. I think they'd let it go to trial and risk eating crow. Filthy, disgusting crow.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won't do but make a few empty complaints about Moore to the media, just like they have been doing with Trump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why so many women are still supporting Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race

THE BIG IDEA:

FAIRHOPE, Ala. — Roy Moore has the support of 4 in 10 women who are likely to vote in next week’s Alabama special election, a relatively strong showing that explains why the race is neck and neck.

I asked 20 women who attended Moore’s rally at a barn here last night why they’re supporting him. Here were the four most common answers:

1. They don’t believe Moore’s accusers.

2. They want to show support for the president.

3. They want to shock the system and send a message to the establishment.

4. Abortion is a litmus test.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nl_most&wpmm=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. I thought he was full blown tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why so many women are still supporting Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race

THE BIG IDEA:

FAIRHOPE, Ala. — Roy Moore has the support of 4 in 10 women who are likely to vote in next week’s Alabama special election, a relatively strong showing that explains why the race is neck and neck.

I asked 20 women who attended Moore’s rally at a barn here last night why they’re supporting him. Here were the four most common answers:

1. They don’t believe Moore’s accusers.

2. They want to show support for the president.

3. They want to shock the system and send a message to the establishment.

4. Abortion is a litmus test.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nl_most&wpmm=1

Detached from reality. That is the problem with Fox State Media.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A real Christian says all where the if's fall and denounce a predator. You don't support a pedo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fun thing is that Democrats will still win either way.

The Ethics committee will have to look into the allegations, and then can get all his accusers under oath to testify before Congress in closed door sessions.

Either the seat goes to the Democrats, or the Republicans get a horrendous, topical stench that carries with them into the mid-terms.

Stupid mother ing red states. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is actual evidence against Frank/Conyers. The only evidence so far against Moore is a yearbook they won't let anyone see and conflicting stories about what happened at the mall. Solid proof and I'd agree with you.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only eyewitness testimony was accepted in a court of law

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COULTER: Jerry Seinfeld Endorses Roy Moore

Apparently, the GOP is now the party of CHILD MOLESTATION! At least the media tell me that’s the meaning of President Trump’s endorsement of Senate candidate Roy Moore.

Are we allowed to mention that Moore denies the charges?

It’s hard to disprove accusations from 40 years ago — that’s why we have statutes of limitations — but, despite that, there are a surprising number of problems with the allegations against Moore.

One accuser has been called a liar by her own stepson, who says he’s voting for Moore. Another neglected to mention that Moore sent her brother to prison.

In defense of one of Moore’s accusers, Gloria Allred produced a yearbook allegedly signed by Moore, apparently in two different inks and giving his le as “D.A.” He was not the district attorney and didn’t sign his name that way. Allred refuses to produce the yearbook for handwriting analysis or to deny that it’s a forgery.

Contrary to what you have heard one million times a day on TV, there aren’t “multiple accusers.” There are two, and that’s including the one with the fishy yearbook inscription whose stepson says she’s lying.

The other “accusers” claim he dated them when they were 16 to 19 years old and Moore was in his early 30s — or younger than Jerry Seinfeld was (39) when he dated 17-year-old Shoshanna Lonstein.

That would also make Moore 15 years younger than Bill Clinton when he had a 22-year-old intern performing oral sex on him in the Oval Office. Moore’s date “accusers” say he did nothing more than kiss them.

The media throw the dating claims in with the molestation claims so they can keep howling about “multiple accusers.” In fact, only two women are alleging anything that, if true, would merit national attention.

TV anchors think it’s very clever of them to ask anyone who isn’t bowled over by the claims of Moore’s (two) accusers: So you’re calling the women “liars”?

Checkmate!

There’s a lot of room between HE’S A CHILD MOLESTER and THE WOMEN ARE LIARS.

They could be misremembering. They could be confusing Moore with someone else. They could be suggestible. They could be delusional. They could have repeated the story to themselves so many times that they believe it. They could be really, really disgusted with Jerry Seinfeld.

The main accuser has gotten a lot of her facts wrong, such as where she was living at the time (she moved to another town 10 days after meeting Moore); the corner where she allegedly met Moore for their liaisons (she named a corner more than a mile away from her house, across a busy intersection) and when she began to get into trouble with boys and alcohol (it was before meeting Moore, not after).

It was 40 years ago! But it’s just weeks before the election and that’s the media’s favorite time to produce wild accusations against Republicans.

Four days before the 1992 presidential election, Independent Counsel Lawrence Walsh dropped an indictment of Reagan’s defense secretary, Caspar Weinberger, which seemed to implicate President George H.W. Bush in a lie. Bush lost the election, and about a month later a judge threw out the indictment.

In the middle of the 2004 presidential campaign, CBS’s Dan Rather produced forged do ents allegedly proving that President George W. Bush had shirked his National Guard service decades earlier.

In September 2006, just before the midterm elections, the media released GOP congressman Mark Foley’s creepy emails to House pages. No physical contact was alleged. The corpus delicti was that Foley told pages they looked “hot” in their soccer shorts.

The entire GOP was crucified by the media for not having discovered this “pedophile” in its midst. Republican congressmen who had never met Foley lost their seats because of the media’s timing of the email release.

More than 20 years earlier, a Democratic congressman, Gerry Studds, who had actually buggered a 17-year-old page, indignantly defied his House censure and proudly stood for re-election. His outraged Massachusetts cons uents elected him six more times. Washington Post columnist Colman McCarthy denounced the “witch hunt” against Studds, saying his critics wanted “to torch the congressman for his private life.”

When Studds died in 2006, The Washington Post’s headline on his obituary was: Gerry Studds; Gay Pioneer in Congress. The New York Times’ headline was, Gerry Studds Dies at 69; First Openly Gay Congressman.

I supported Rep. Mo Brooks in the primary, but Alabamians would be crazy to let the media vilification of Moore affect their vote. Moore’s real crime is that he’s a believing Christian who goes around wantonly quoting the Bible on sodomy. Journalists react to that like Linda Blair in “The Exorcist.”

The media say that Republicans support Moore just because they want another GOP vote in the Senate. I support Moore just because I hate the media.

Ann Coulter is a syndicated columnist and lawyer.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/06/je...ses-roy-moore/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unleashed: Roy Moore Actually Tells George Soros He’s Literally Going to

Less than a week before Alabama’s high-stakes U.S. Senate special election, Republican candidate Judge Roy Moore is done playing games.

During a radio interview Monday on American Family Radio, Moore implied that extreme leftist billionaire and political activist George Soros is going to .

“No matter how much money he’s got, he’s still going to the same place that people who don’t recognize God and morality and accept his salvation are going,” Moore told radio host Bryan Fischer. “And that’s not a good place.”

Moore’s comments about Soros came after he was asked about Alabama felons registering to vote because of a May law that reinstates voting rights to individuals convicted of a variety of different felonies.

Moore said he believes the last minute push to register people to vote before the Dec. 12 election is a plot from Soros to “alter the voting populace” in Alabama.

TRENDING: “Racist” Bannon Headlines Huge Fundraiser for African-Americans, Media Silent

“He is pushing an agenda and his agenda is sexual in nature, his agenda is liberal, and not what Americans need,” Moore said, referring to Soros.

The former judge also said he doesn’t believe that Alabamans will vote for his Democratic opponent, Doug Jones, saying he believes the people of Alabama trust him to work to enact President Donald Trump’s agenda.

Despite decades-old, unproven allegations against Moore that he sexually harassed and assaulted several women, including teenagers, polls show that Moore has a lead over Jones.

Moore got a big boost Monday when Trump officially endorsed him, with the president saying Republicans cannot afford to let a Democrat win the Senate seat in Alabama.

Following Trump’s endorsement, the Republican National Committee also announced it would resume its work to support and help Moore’s campaign.

Soros has built a legacy on intervening in U.S. elections while cozying up to former President Barack Obama and failed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to push leftist agendas.

But Moore isn’t afraid to call out Soros and his dirty tricks.

Many will applaud Moore for having the guts to call out Soros for being an overall terrible human being who seeks to push radical leftist agendas across the country.

conservativetribune.com/roy-moore-george-soros- /

Thread Information