Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We would get anyone close to replacing his defense. He's also come such a long way with his game in the paint. He doesn't look like a circus act when dribbling anymore.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would cut the useless scrub for Belinelli any day of the week (unless we play a lottery team which is when GLeague stat pads)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tell that to the JSimms fan club in this joint.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's either going to get hurt or shoot 1-10 following the creation of this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same can be said for trump in 2020

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was honestly worried we might be looking at Avery Bradley in his place tbh. I shudder to think about what this team would look like...

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait until he's garbage again like in the next game or so and people would ask for him to be traded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It literally never fails.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amused should be banned.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make a thread about Fatty Patty next b

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs would be dumb not to bring him back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs would be dumb not to bring him back
    Even dumber if they continue to fail to upgrade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's aging like milk in a car on a sunny day.

Ship him off to a mediocre team like the Nets if he even dares to opt in that player option

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inconsistent role players are a dime a dozen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make a thread about Fatty Patty next b

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really depends on what Green could bring back in return. If its just another aging vet, then it makes no sense. If he could bring back a talented younger player then you pull the trigger. Green is good at what he does, and for what he costs, but he will never get better. The Spurs need someone who has the potential to get better, and be able to lead the team. The Spurs seem to be totally mismanaging the Leonard issue, so this team could get really bad in a hurry.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It really depends on what Green could bring back in return. If its just another aging vet, then it makes no sense. If he could bring back a talented younger player then you pull the trigger. Green is good at what he does, and for what he costs, but he will never get better. The Spurs need someone who has the potential to get better, and be able to lead the team. The Spurs seem to be totally mismanaging the Leonard issue, so this team could get really bad in a hurry.
    He's no longer an asset because they held on to him too long. He's going to walk in Free Agency or they're going to pay him gross money (a la Paddy) to come back and continue his downward regression. Either way, the Spurs lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just fired his agent, and hired Roc Nation as his representation. Look for him to opt out, and get paid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just fired his agent, and hired Roc Nation as his representation. Look for him to opt out, and get paid.
    I think him and the Spurs will want to work things out but I do expect him to look out for himself. After all the trade rumors, he's not going to want to come back on a bargain deal for him to be dangled as a trade asset after it bc Spurs won't trade Tony, Patty or Pau.

Kiwi's injury makes this next summer completely unpredictable but if the Spurs are unable to swing a trade and look to re-sign their guys, they have to take a strong look at what they are doing not just with Danny but the rest of the guys under contract. Many are not pulling their share.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for the never getting better, finally after 5+ years as an NBA player has has added a NCAA D1 floor game for a 2/3 to his toolbox. Honestly it would be amazing for the team if he has that and goes on one of his patented 5 games of can't miss from three streaks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for the never getting better, finally after 5+ years as an NBA player has has added a NCAA D1 floor game for a 2/3 to his toolbox. Honestly it would be amazing for the team if he has that and goes on one of his patented 5 games of can't miss from three streaks.
    He won't. Danny is what he is and that's a guy who still can only dribble at a middle school level. One layup off an awkward dribble drive is the most you'll get from him on a consistent per game basis

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't. Danny is what he is and that's a guy who still can only dribble at a middle school level. One layup off an awkward dribble drive is the most you'll get from him on a consistent per game basis
    Thing is he has, he's not a good ball handler especially for a 2, but he's not the complete liability he was dribbling 3-4 years ago. He has made strides there. Instead of a middle schooler dribbling he now has a lower tier college players dribbling moves. He's just trying then against much higher level compe ion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thing is he has, he's not a good ball handler especially for a 2, but he's not the complete liability he was dribbling 3-4 years ago. He has made strides there. Instead of a middle schooler dribbling he now has a lower tier college players dribbling moves. He's just trying then against much higher level compe ion.
    No. He's still a liability. The man can't even get you more than a layup per game (just wait until teams expect him to drive and shut that off too), his shot isn't coming back, and no one respects him offensively. It's like we're playing 4 on 5 offensively every time he is on the floor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pass a shooting guard who can’t dribble OMG.

Thread Information