Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Sindarius Thornwell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lonzo Bust

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Lou Williams is finally starting to play well

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I keep saying that Lebron is gone next summer. His team is truly awful. He has dog for role players and won't win another thing in CLE. Houston or Spurs are his only hopes if he wants to win another ring.

Houston is the the most likely destination with CP3 and Harden (likely the MVP this season) as his 2 & 3's. Gordon likely the reigning 2x 6th Man of the Year. They would actually be able to compete with the Warriors.
    He might stay if Thomas comes back decent. But damn LMAO at the idiots who said the Cavs won that trade with Boston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake deserves better than this garbage-ass coach and our fake "All-Star/All-NBA" center. Trade DJ for a lottery pick, tank, and draft Doncic and Ayton to pair with Blake as the new Big Three.
    Lottery pick for a guy who only has athleticism on his side and is turning 30 in July? I don't see it if the Spurs couldn't land a lotto pick for Softridge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Bruce Bowen is not good in color commentary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Rivers ing up that inbound play

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Doc and Austin are the GOAT tank commanders. We 100% win this game if Doc is back in the broadcast booth and Austin is riding the pine in the D-League.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA agenda.
    Pushing teams.
    Pussy Squad Warriors.
    *Comeback* LA Flamers.
    Well, I guess I'm not their target audience, then. Other than bits of a couple Cavs games I haven't watched any non-Spurs games.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doc and Austin are the GOAT tank commanders. We 100% win this game if Doc is back in the broadcast booth and Austin is riding the pine in the D-League.
    3-13 FG and 2 asts in 37 mins for Tom Rivers Jr. isn't to your satisfaction?

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Over 70 million for Marc Gasol, Mike Conley, and Chandler Parsons yet the Grizzlies best player and most consistent player is $3 million Tyreke Evans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake deserves better than this garbage-ass coach and our fake "All-Star/All-NBA" center. Trade DJ for a lottery pick, tank, and draft Doncic and Ayton to pair with Blake as the new Big Three.

That's exactly what they should do. I think Cavs would definetely bite on Jordan for Nets pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 70 million for Marc Gasol, Mike Conley, and Chandler Parsons yet the Grizzlies best player and most consistent player is $3 million Tyreke Evans.
    Agreed. I have been following that. Evans has been great for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin apparently only gets up to play the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin apparently only gets up to play the Spurs.
    Daddy only gets up to play Fatty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skip is the biggest got in the world

wow, reading that reminds me of those two bricked threes in game 6 of the 2013 finals. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. ing Pop pulling out TD.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That's exactly what they should do. I think Cavs would definetely bite on Jordan for Nets pick.
    Doubt it. DJ isn’t worth a 1st round pick.

Lonzo Ball is averaging more blocks per game than DJ.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    There are some dumb front offices around the league who will be fooled by his athleticism, durability, and undeserved All-Star/All-NBA appearances.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    3-13 FG and 2 asts in 37 mins for Tom Rivers Jr. isn't to your satisfaction?
    In addition to his Lonzo-esque statline, Austin also made two mindblowingly re ed plays to cost us the game down the stretch. He gambled for a steal and left Re wide open for three, and then he wasted our last timeout a couple plays later.

There's a reason Jawun Evans was getting "MVP" chants at the free throw line. It's not because he's a candidate, it's because every minute he plays is a minute we're not running the Austin Rivers Offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lonzo Ball is averaging more blocks per game than DJ.
    True, but Cavs need a center and are in win now mode untill LeSheriff leaves the town.

Clippers should try to trade Jordan to the Mavericks, that would be super funny

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    There are some dumb front offices around the league who will be fooled by his athleticism, durability, and undeserved All-Star/All-NBA appearances.
    That, I do not deny but for some reason, most GM's value draft picks nowadays, and in some cases, more so than cap space. Pau Gasol, LMA and heck! even a young prospect like Jahlil Okafor couldn't net their respective teams an unconditional first rounder.

Thread Information