Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Interesting video, tbh. I've known about Gottlieb poisoning unsuspecting victims for awhile but I'm more interested in the wide scale experiements (i.e. the germ warfare experiment used on the NYC Subway System). IMO, considering all the sociopathic stuff our country has done, I'm sort of numb to this kind of stuff especially when you consider we were going through the Cold War at the time. Great Britain used an uninhabited island basically full of sheep to test the spread of anthrax

I wouldn't be surprised if Manson was an MK Ultra victim, he's the perfect target. He had a rough childhood (his single mother sold him for a pitcher of beer ) and IMO, you go after the mentally ill because nobody will take them seriously when they blow the whistle
    I think it's like 60% of serial killers are former military as well? It's all about desensitizing the individual at an early age to create multiple personalities or 'alters'. You hear people like Serena Williams and Nicki Minaj talking about their other personalities. This is what they are referring to. It goes deeper though at a spiritual level - willingly letting yourself get possessed by demons and sacrificing your family members. Grim business...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think it's like 60% of serial killers are former military as well? It's all about desensitizing the individual at an early age to create multiple personalities or 'alters'. You hear people like Serena Williams and Nicki Minaj talking about their other personalities. This is what they are referring to. It goes deeper though at a spiritual level - willingly letting yourself get possessed by demons and sacrificing your family members. Grim business...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Seriously wtf

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I highly recommend the book...

MANSON
    In His On Words

Here we have 232 pages of Charles Manson talking with Nuel Emmons.

After a long introduction....

Jails, courtrooms and prisons had been my life since I was twelve years old. By the time I was sixteen, I had lost all fear anything the administration of the prison system could dish out.

Then he goes on to explain how things got to where they ended up. A great read for anyone interested in this midget. Wasn't Attila the Hun a dwarf? Napolean was a little cat.

https://www.amazon.com/Manson-His-Wo.../dp/B004I6DD56

I like this.....

Last edited by Avante; 05-08-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    but but the cia gave people LSD! that means mind control and demonic possession are real!

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    If there’s a , he’s in it.
    If there's a it surely won't be filled with sanctimonious do-gooders like you who fought to add a couple decades to the lives of murderous assholes such as Manson and others.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What always amazed me was how could this little influense anyone? Imagine how far gone a person would have to be to look up to this deranged midget.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    If there's a it surely won't be filled with sanctimonious do-gooders like you who fought to add a couple decades to the lives of murderous assholes such as Manson and others.
    I'm all for the death penalty, dumb .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Every time I see this thread, I think, "I thought he died a while ago".

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What always amazed me was how could this little influense anyone? Imagine how far gone a person would have to be to look up to this deranged midget.
    You're jealous of a brainwashing, dead psychopath because he was able to influence an entire group of people and here you are trying to convince people you didn't rape underage Pinoy s among a list of other things. Sad. Very telling, but equally sad.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I'm all for the death penalty, dumb .
    Congrats on not being a full-fledged pussy.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

Thread Information