benefactor you're slacking bro

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I highly recommend his book....MANSON In His Own Words.

It starts out......

Jails, courthouses and prisons had been my life since I was twelve years old. By the time I was sixteen. I had lost all fear of anything the administration of a prison system could dish out.

Yep, we see what we expect to see. He was who he appeared to be.

Corcoran Prison is about 60 miles west of where I'm sitting. Corcoran one of the many farming communities between Fresno and Bakersfield. Other than Jerry White who was the nations top HS 400m sprinter back in the day, Manson the only other...name...in Corcoran****

The prison sits out in the middle of a huge field. If anyone did get out of the main joint, they'd have a massive cow pasture to deal with, with huge flood lights shining down and then a 20 foot fence with razor wire on top to handle. Yep...ain't happening.

I did like his music and yes he could have made a living in the biz if in with the right people.

On page 205 he talks about the murders, his....ho hum no big deal while talking about..."Tex's final thrust"......is chilling, it was as if a bug had been stepped on.

What always got me about the guy was he was so damn okie, how coud anyone see this loser as some leader?

**** Jim Gregory was a QB at Corcoran HS, who became the first white player at Grambling, his story is told in the movie...White Tiger. Bruce Jenner plays Gregory.

There is a huge farmer who lives out there named Boswell, one of those deals where ya drive five miles from the gate to his home. Called on him back in my insurance days, he wasn't home.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-20-2017 at 02:59 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    If you're into podcasts, I highly recommend the 12-part "Charles Manson's Hollywood" series of the podcast You Must Remember This. It's well researched and takes pretty deep dives into the lives of Manson and the entertainment figures he came into contact with or affected like Tate and Polanski, Dennis Wilson and Terry Melcher. The caster's voice can take some getting used to IMO, but it's worth it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Charlie WAS a 5'-2" in midget. My nutsack WAS bigger than that got.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I highly recommend his book....MANSON In His Own Words.

It starts out......

Jails, courthouses and prisons had been my life since I was twelve years old. By the time I was sixteen. I had lost all fear of anything the administration of a prison system could dish out.

Yep, we see what we expect to see. He was who he appeared to be.

Corcoran Prison is about 60 miles west of where I'm sitting. Corcoran one of the many farming communities between Fresno and Bakersfield. Other than Jerry White who was the nations top HS 400m sprinter back in the day, Manson the only other...name...in Corcoran****

The prison sits out in the middle of a huge field. If anyone did get out of the main joint, they'd have a massive cow pasture to deal with, with huge flood lights shining down and then a 20 foot fence with razor wire on top to handle. Yep...ain't happening.

I did like his music and yes he could have made a living in the biz if in with the right people.

On page 205 he talks about the murders, his....ho hum no big deal while talking about..."Tex's final thrust"......is chilling, it was as if a bug had been stepped on.

What always got me about the guy was he was so damn okie, how coud anyone see this loser as some leader?

**** Jim Gregory was a QB at Corcoran HS, who became the first white player at Grambling, his story is told in the movie...White Tiger. Bruce Jenner plays Gregory.

There is a huge farmer who lives out there named Boswell, one of those deals where ya drive five miles from the gate to his home. Called on him back in my insurance days, he wasn't home.
    60s were a diff time...
    I have trouble seeing how David Koresh had all those chicks in his harem too

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Man, what a nut job. You have to wonder how one can lead people to kill to "hopefully" incite a race war. The dude lived to be 83. Lucked out on missing the death penalty, and lived on as a twisted pop icon. I don't feel sorry for the man, but I do feel for those that died. They didn't garner the relevance that
    Manson did. I took a tour of crime scenes many moons ago and I remember they did stop in front of the neighborhood where some of the murders took place. Just insane that he tried to get out 12 times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Charlie WAS a 5'-2" in midget. My nutsack WAS bigger than that got.
    It's hilarious how anyone would fear or follow such a goofy little bas . I've taken s bigger than Manson.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It's hilarious how anyone would fear or follow such a goofy little bas . I've taken s bigger than Manson.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Manson would've been killed however many decades ago if it weren't for liberal pussies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    CIA experiment tbh MK-Ultra LSD mind control victim. I'm sure he was throughly desensitized before the age of 8.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    CIA experiment tbh MK-Ultra LSD mind control victim. I'm sure he was throughly desensitized before the age of 8.

you got links to this ? tbh you always post intriguing stuff, where you getting all of it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    you got links to this ? tbh you always post intriguing stuff, where you getting all of it?
    Project MKUltra actually got de-classified (http://www.theblackvault.com/do en...ra-collection/). They (the CIA) were experimenting on people with LSD and other devices after they acquired quite a few of the German scientists in Operation Paperclip after WW2. The Black Child (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCon...j06ylXn-QyiYbA) on youtube covers a lot of MKUltra/Project Monarch in our current society including mostly athletes and musicians.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Project MKUltra actually got de-classified (http://www.theblackvault.com/do en...ra-collection/). They (the CIA) were experimenting on people with LSD and other devices after they acquired quite a few of the German scientists in Operation Paperclip after WW2. The Black Child (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCon...j06ylXn-QyiYbA) on youtube covers a lot of MKUltra/Project Monarch in our current society including mostly athletes and musicians.

Yeah...the MK Ultra Project Monarch is in full effect.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

thanks will read tomorrow

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I've taken s bigger than Manson.
    Probably shouldn't hold it that long

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm somewhat of a liberal, but not killing crazy s like these is just a waste of state money, tbh.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    dude was just butthurt no one liked his ty music

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Interesting video, tbh. I've known about Gottlieb poisoning unsuspecting victims for awhile but I'm more interested in the wide scale experiements (i.e. the germ warfare experiment used on the NYC Subway System). IMO, considering all the sociopathic stuff our country has done, I'm sort of numb to this kind of stuff especially when you consider we were going through the Cold War at the time. Great Britain used an uninhabited island basically full of sheep to test the spread of anthrax

I wouldn't be surprised if Manson was an MK Ultra victim, he's the perfect target. He had a rough childhood (his single mother sold him for a pitcher of beer ) and IMO, you go after the mentally ill because nobody will take them seriously when they blow the whistle

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol

Thread Information