Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There will come a time when Russell Wilson is playing but Brady, Brees, Big Ben aren't. So who will be his superiors, yep...Aaron Rodgers, now who?

Obviously you've all seen the charts about where the guy is from an historical perspective vs the greats, he's had as good a first six seasons as anyone. The guy holds NFL records. NOBODY...has won more games in six seasons. AND...he's only 29.

If this is a ....struggle......we have some here who have no idea what the definition of that word is.

Why is it nobody ever takes the time to actually find the stats and see how Wilson stacks up vs the greats? If ya did then you'd see what all the fuss is about, being ignorant to all that....not good.

What has always amazed me about this deal is how could anyone who sees him play not see....IT....? The announcers see ...IT... , it's....magical...how does he do that.....wow. Then ya come here ans it's...struggle.....are you kidding me?

Now he has no running game, the D is just ok....and there he is carrying a 7-4 team, how could anyone not get this? See the greatness.

John Unitas never gets.....well he had Ray Berry the best WR, John Mackey the best TE and Lenny Moore the best receiving RB, all in the HOF. Where was Dan Fouts without Kellon Winslow (HOF), Charlie Joiner (HOF), John Jefferson, Wes Chandler?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-02-2017 at 04:20 AM.

Post Count
    Try paying atention, ok? SB WINNER, ALMOST TWO SB WINNER, NFL RECORDS, NCAA RECORDS, A TON OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......AND.....a cutie for a wife....ALSO. See how it works slugger? ALSO.....ok?
    Sorry. My wife is pretty hot IMO. I really don't measure success by how attractive of a mate a professional athlete has. I'm not that shallow tbh. Is that a requirement to get in the hof? She's got to be a 9.5 or better?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sorry. My wife is pretty hot IMO. I really don't measure success by how attractive of a mate a professional athlete has. I'm not that shallow tbh. Is that a requirement to get in the hof? She's got to be a 9.5 or better?
    Let me slow it down for ya slugger.

IN ADDITION TO....ok guy? Fantastic QB, ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$...AND..remember...AND...a hot wife...ok? Just a hot wife don't mean , ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Is Russell Wilson incredible or what? Who else can do what he does, yep.....nobody.

No BEASTMODE...he wins, no LEGION OF BOOM....he wins. The guy is doing HISTIORICAL stuff for a six year QB. Totally amazing.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What teams relies so much on their QB making plays, well?

Last season Wilson went into NE and beat the Pats there, tonight he took down a team everyone thought was the best in the NFC.

A SB champ, an NFL leader at 110.1 QB rating, ....pro bowl MVP. How many NFL records does the guy hold?

What will his fellow players rate him this season, what.....top 5? What are those defenders who face him thinking?

He's the only QB to beat...

Peyton Manning
    Tom Brady
    Aaron Rodgers
    Drew Brees
    Big Ben
    Carson Wentz

Imagine if the guy had a running game and all his defense, oh yeah......Superbowl.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-04-2017 at 01:43 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So ya all saw the talk shows this morning, how many times did we hear....

amazing
    MVP
    elite
    remarkable

....from those who make their living knowing sports talking about Russell Wilson?

I get we have a load of know nothings here but damn do just a little homework, ok?

Take a few minutes and Google the career of Russell Wilson then do that for Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton, Montana, Brees, Brady. Look at their first six seasons compared to Wilsons......guess what? Look at QB rating, comp %, TD/INT, and............WINS~~~~~ And don't ignore the rushing numbers.

We have histories greatest first six seasons QB in Russell Wilson. Prove that statement wrong, I know....too lazy.

I get the feeling most here have no clue where the guy is from an historical perspective. He's doing things never seen before.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-04-2017 at 07:46 PM.

Post Count
    So ya all saw the talk shows this morning, how many times did we hear....

amazing
    MVP
    elite
    remarkable

....from those who make their living knowing sports talking about Russell Wilson?

I get we have a load of know nothings here but damn do just a little homework, ok?

Take a few minutes and Google the career of Russell Wilson then do that for Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton, Montana, Brees, Brady. Look at their first six seasons compared to Wilsons......guess what? Look at QB rating, comp %, TD/INT, and............WINS~~~~~ And don't ignore the rushing numbers.

We have histories greatest first six seasons QB in Russell Wilson. Prove that statement wrong, I know....too lazy.

I get the feeling most here have no clue where the guy is from an historical perspective. He's doing things never seen before.
    All the talk show hosts validate him by talking about his wife being a smoke show.

You know, the intangibles of a great QB

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    All the talk show hosts validate him by talking about his wife being a smoke show.

You know, the intangibles of a great QB
    Who said anything about his wife, well?

Dude, if the guy was married to a fat pig, trust me people would talk about it, ok little man?

Post Count
    Who said anything about his wife, well?

Dude, if the guy was married to a fat pig, trust me people would talk about it, ok little man?
    I do believe that was you.

When did Russell Wilson.....struggle? He set NCAA records, set NFL records, won a SB, almost two, is always ranked high by his peers, married to a honey, makes a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$, this is a .......struggle? Somebody explain this to me, ok?

I'm not sure what talk shows you watch that they reference the spouses' looks. Fat or hot.

Aren't you the guy that's infatuated with preteen girls also?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I do believe that was you.

When did Russell Wilson.....struggle? He set NCAA records, set NFL records, won a SB, almost two, is always ranked high by his peers, married to a honey, makes a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$, this is a .......struggle? Somebody explain this to me, ok?

I'm not sure what talk shows you watch that they reference the spouses' looks. Fat or hot.

Aren't you the guy that's infatuated with preteen girls also?
    Dude, you said the tv people were talking about his wife, like I said...who? OBVIOUSLY,,,I mentioned it.

You said...

Who?

I'm the guy who talked about how ed up a sick ass pedo was, so get it right.

Dude, ya don't appear to understand anything, what gives?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lovin' this, ha~~~~~~~~~~~

No running game, no LEGION OF BOOM......so it's all Russell Wilson putting on the show he could have always put on.

And, he's not yet in his prime years, still under 30.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Career stats for RW

Comp%....64.3
    TD/INT...153/53
    QB rating 99.1

What QB had better numbers with just six seasons experience, well?

Not Tom Brady
    http://www.nfl.com/player/tombrady/2504211/careerstats
    Last edited by Avante; 12-05-2017 at 03:33 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It really is funny.

Next week 24/34 328 yards 3TD, 47 yards rushing....win....silence
    Following week 28/40 287yards 2TD, 53 yards rushing...win...silence
    Following week 18/35 201 yards 1TD 2INT 23 yards rushing....lost...see see see "struggle".

Rookies, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kurt Warner's top five QB's last week number one?

1.Russell Wilson

And he said.....

Russell Wilson is playing at an MVP level.

How can this be with no BEASTMODE/LEGION OF BOOM....hahaha~~~~~

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The only people that call him Struggle Wilson are on this board. He’s my favorite player to watch in the league.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The only people that call him Struggle Wilson are on this board. He’s my favorite player to watch in the league.
    It really is funny isn't it? EVERY talk show guy, TV announcer raves about Russell Wilson, we hear....magical...amazing...ridiculous...MVP....fa ntastic. Then ya read..."struggle"...here. What does that tell us about the lack of football knowledge here?

I've seen them all since Johnny U, why does this Niner fan rave about Russell Wilson, yep....special, just like Joe Montana.

Russell Wilson could have done what we are seeing now from day one. But, Carroll is a...run the ball/play defense...coach. So that's what they played.

You take away the running game, monster D and the guy is now an MVP candidate.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It really is funny isn't it? EVERY talk show guy, TV announcer raves about Russell Wilson, we hear....magical...amazing...ridiculous...MVP....fa ntastic. Then ya read..."struggle"...here. What does that tell us about the lack of football knowledge here?

I've seen them all since Johnny U, why does this Niner fan rave about Russell Wilson, yep....special, just like Joe Montana.

Russell Wilson could have done what we are seeing now from day one. But, Carroll is a...run the ball/play defense...coach. So that's what they played.

You take away the running game, monster D and the guy is now an MVP candidate.
    So now you're going to make excuses why a certain player didn't do as well as he could have? Let's go back through the last 40 years then and rate every player on what they could have done in different cir stances?

...can you imagine if we replaced Bart Starr with Wilson? Holy .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So now you're going to make excuses why a certain player didn't do as well as he could have? Let's go back through the last 40 years then and rate every player on what they could have done in different cir stances?

...can you imagine if we replaced Bart Starr with Wilson? Holy .
    It's pretty obvious to all of us who know the game it doesn't matter what situation he is in Russell Wilson is going to...WOW~~~~~~~

Imagine any other QB doing what he is doing right now behind that o line. Take way a running game, downgrade that D and RW is in the MVP talk,, the guy is amazing. With a running game and a stud D he plays in two SB's.

Lazy posters who refuse to do the homework aren't aware of just how amazing the guy really is from an historical perspective. He's doing things never seen before.

No QB in history has had a 4000 yds passing, a 30 TD's, and over 500 yards rushing in a season other than Russell Wilson, and barring injury he will have another one this season. Now look at his QB rating for a guy with only six seasons.

Of all the QB's who had played NCAA football...NOBODY...had left the college game with better passing efficency numners, he held the record. Then here comes the NFL and as a rookie he ties Peyton for rookie TD's. And nobody in history ever started out with two 100 QB rating seasons but Russell Wilson.

The guy is 29 and no QB in history won more games after six seasons.

Google Tom Brady, Joe Montana stats and look at their first six seasons vs Russell Wilson.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's pretty obvious to all of us who know the game it doesn't matter what situation he is in Russell Wilson is going to...WOW~~~~~~~
    You're right. WOW!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're right. WOW!!!!!

Are you kidding me? Dude....................BODY OF WORK....BODY OF WORK.....ok rookie? NOBODY, puts too much into...a..play, ok rookie?

Russell Wilson was a yard away from winning two SB's.

These guys would have loved that.

Phil Rivers
    Dan Marino
    Dan Fouts
    Fran Tarkenton
    Matt Ryan
    Matthew Stafford
    Jim Kelly
    Sonny Jurgenson
    Warren Moon
    Cam Newton

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Feels good to whoop the sea chickens ass!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Feels good to whoop the sea chickens ass!
    A punt return is whooping ass?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wilson is on the verge of another NFL first.

He is the only QB in history to have a 4000/30/500 season, well he's about to have another one this season giving him two with nobody else at even one. What an amazing talent and he''s only 29.

Only QB in history with back to back 100 QB ratings his first two seasons.

How many QB 's played in two SB's in their first three seasons?

The real kicker is comparing his six season career to all the legends/greats, at the same stage of a career.

Where are RGIII, Andrew Luck, Kirk Cousins?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What amazes me is this....

When watching Russell Wilson play you really don't hear.....he's magical....who else can do that.....he's amazing...? You honestly never hear that? And, ya really don't see the greatness, really? How could anyone not get this?

He's the only QB in the league who will end upwith over 4000 yards passing, 30TD's and over 500 yards rushing, that is incredible. But he's ...struggle.....really?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    pretty sure he's set a record this year with 17 fourth quarter touchdowns. still 3 games to go

Thread Information