Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    not that it matters here. wilson could win the browns a superbowl and ST will credit team leader isaiah crowell or some

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    not that it matters here. wilson could win the browns a superbowl and ST will credit team leader isaiah crowell or some
    Josh Gordon. Dude still looks like a beast

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i think its just an ST joke. i hope people really aren't serious with the russ takes. if so, i hope they don't take them outside of this site.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    ...can you imagine if we replaced Bart Starr with Wilson? Holy .
    The Seahawks would be a dynasty right now.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

You're a funny little guy.

Bart Starr played on a team with ....

Jim Ringo
    Forrest Gregg
    Jim Taylor
    Paul Hornung
    Willie Davis
    Ray Nitschke
    Willie Wood
    Herb Adderley

All in the Hall of Fame.

Do you ever think before posting? Starr played on a STACKED team if there ever was one. And...Marshawn Lynch was no Jim Taylor. Taylor the only other back to lead the NFL in rushing in the Jim Brown era.

Bart Starr had these numbers.

57.4 comp %, Wilson has over 64
    TD/INT...152/138, Wilson has an almost three to one ratio, yep...amazing.
    QB rating...80.5, Wilson around 96.
    Starr never ran for more than 169 yards in a season, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Imgine that behind that wimpy Seahawks line...OUCH~~~~~

Now if you'd said Fran Tarkenton like a smart football fan, hmmmmmmmm?

Passing, rushing, regular season wins, playoffs wins, who did that combo better than Russell Wilson? The only QB to have beaten...

Carson Wentz
    DeShaun Watson
    Tom Brady
    Aaron Rodgers
    Big Ben
    Peyton Manning
    Last edited by Avante; 12-12-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    pretty sure he's set a record this year with 17 fourth quarter touchdowns. still 3 games to go
    All anyone ever has to do is compare Wilsn's first six seasons with everyone else. Who did it better?

He isn't even 30 yet and already holds a slew of NFL records. With another 6-8 seasons left ya can only imagine what he will leave with.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-12-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Put Wilson on a team with a stud RB/D he comes within a yard of winning two SB's. Put him on a offense and a less than monster D....MVP...talk.

How could anyone not get it?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hmmmmm?
    Russell Wilson has accounted for (thrown or rushed for) 82.1 percent of the @Seahawks scrimmage yards this season.

That's the highest such percentage by a player in any season in the Super Bowl era. pic.twitter.com/OjweQ1NEOK
    — NFL Research (@NFLResearch) November 16, 2017

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Russell Wilson sets NFL record for fourth-quarter touchdowns in a season with more late-game magic

AND.....

He will have his second 4000/30/500 season in a row, no other QB has even one.

Talk about managing a game, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winningest QB in history with six seasons of a career.
    Only QB in history to start out with two 100 QB rating to start a career.
    Three NFL records mentioned above.

What a game manager he is, huh?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-12-2017 at 10:44 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Little man, Bart Starr had 8 seasons where he threw more INT's than TD's. Why not do the homework, ok?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Russel Wilson had not seen a pass rush and secondary the Jags possess. It was utter domination. Wilson did what Wilson does and made two touchdowns out of nothing. The score was close but the Jags dominated. Gotta love Blake Bortles asking Michael Bennett how his ass taste.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russel Wilson had not seen a pass rush and secondary the Jags possess. It was utter domination. Wilson did what Wilson does and made two touchdowns out of nothing. The score was close but the Jags dominated. Gotta love Blake Bortles asking Michael Bennett how his ass taste.
    The Jags had three more first downs, 8 more yards passing, 15 yards more rushing. That is domination?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What QB could do what Wilson is doing with that line?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    The Jags had three more first downs, 8 more yards passing, 15 yards more rushing. That is domination?
    Actually yes dumbass. They led in every important statistical category. Even more important was Wilson had 3 ints to Blake’s 0. Chew on that pedo!

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    NFL MVP odds:

1-2 Brady
    4-1 Wilson
    5-1 A. Brown
    10-1 Wentz

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Actually yes dumbass. They led in every important statistical category. Even more important was Wilson had 3 ints to Blake’s 0. Chew on that pedo!
    Stupid, look up the word.....DOMINATION....ok?

You shoot sick ass pedos, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFL MVP odds:

1-2 Brady
    4-1 Wilson
    5-1 A. Brown
    10-1 Wentz
    Take away a running game, take away THE LEGION OF BOOM, put it all on Russell Wilson and we get...MVP...talk.

Yet we STILL have some that just can't figure it out.

Former NFL player and scout Bucky Brooks knows the ins and outs of this league, providing keen insight in his notebook. The topics of this edition include:
    -- An underappreciated receiver who deserves to be mentioned among the game's very best.
    -- Three quick takes on hot-button stories.
    But first, a look at Russell Wilson's undeniable MVP candidacy ...
    If the NFL's MVP award were legitimately given to the league's Most Valuable Player, Russell Wilson would win this year's hardware in a landslide. No disrespect to the spectacular play of Tom Brady and Carson Wentz, but they aren't doing nearly as much work for their respective squads as the Seattle Seahawks' quarterback.
    Wilson not only accounts for 82.2 percent of the Seahawks' scrimmage yards -- he's also played a part in 29 of the team's 33 touchdowns (87.9 percent). Not to mention, he sports an NFL-best 134.1 passer rating in the fourth quarter and has thrown a league-leading 15 fourth-quarter touchdown passes against just one interception. With Wilson also serving as the team's leading rusher (432 yards on just 71 attempts -- 6.1 ypc), I can't think of another quarterback in the league doing nearly as much for his squad.

"Yeah, I don't know how you could carry it much more," Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll told reporters a week ago, per The News Tribune.
    Sure, a true franchise signal caller is expected to make the rest of the team better, but what Wilson is doing is remarkable. He is playing quarterback at an elite level, albeit in an unconventional way. As an electric dual-threat playmaker, Wilson entered this week ranked sixth in passing yards (3,256), tied for second in passing touchdowns (26) and sitting behind only Cam Newton in quarterback rushing yards. He has been a one-man show for the 'Hawks.
    "Typically, the best quarterbacks in the National Football League find a way to make the 10 other guys better," Wilson told reporters last week, via The News Tribune. "That's my main concern. That's my focus at all times, is helping our team win."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another full page of that sort of thing, but ya get the point. Give Wilson a line, no RB's, a depleted D and it becomes....MVP....talk.

How could anyone not get this?

When watching the guy play how could anyone not see....IT....? That amazes me. Especially since the TV guys are.....magical....how does he do that....amazing.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-15-2017 at 01:39 AM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He embarrassed himself today...didn't even look like a pro

Post Count
    Struggle looked like a real "beast" today with that fumble, safety, and 23-yard backwards pass out of bounds.

It's not a coincidence that the Seahawks have gotten worse as Struggle's role on the team has grown. He can't win unless he has one of the most stacked defenses in NFL history 100% healthy. Real franchise QBs get to the playoffs on a regular basis with less than what Struggle has around him right now. The minute the Seahawks stupidly gave him that overpaid contract, you could see the window start to close.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He embarrassed himself today...didn't even look like a pro
    This is the best example of...rookie..I can think of. Did you really say...today? Dude, BODY OF WORK...ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle looked like a real "beast" today with that fumble, safety, and 23-yard backwards pass out of bounds.

It's not a coincidence that the Seahawks have gotten worse as Struggle's role on the team has grown. He can't win unless he has one of the most stacked defenses in NFL history 100% healthy. Real franchise QBs get to the playoffs on a regular basis with less than what Struggle has around him right now. The minute the Seahawks stupidly gave him that overpaid contract, you could see the window start to close.
    Just as I pedicted. Where were you when the guy was beating the AMAZING Eagles? What's with all this...MVP...talk?

Let's take Gurley off the Rams (remember the Seahawks best RB isn't playing) lets take 4 starters off that Rams defense, ok? Now how do they do?

Dude, imagine any other QB on THIS Seahawks team, they would be 3-10 and we all know it.

Dude, are you simpy re ed?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wilson set yet ANOTHER NFL record, damn if I can remember which one. He has so many ya understand.

By the way.....

NFL.com revealed on Saturday that Bell received 855,539 votes. He was followed by New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (833,481), Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown (832,446), injured Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz (829,174) and New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees (743,355).
    The full 2018 Pro Bowl rosters will be announced Tuesday based on a combination of fan, player and coach voting.
    Per Ben Volin of the Boston Globe, the NFL revealed that Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley (693,697 votes), Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson (651,592 votes), Rams quarterback Jared Goff (571,656 votes), Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski (551,058 votes) and Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette (544,068 votes) rounded out the top 10 vote-getters.

So it's...

Tom Brady
    Carson Wentz
    Drew Brees
    Russell Wilson

..when talking QB's.

Now when the NFL players pick this seasons best 100, I can see Wilson at around.....10-15.

Boy does he struggle or what, hahaha~~~~ How many pro bowls has he been voted to?

Constantly voted to the pro bowl, always ranked high by his peers, NFL record holder, winningest six years of experience QB in history, what a stuggle, hahahaha~~~~~~

Remember this one....

Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was selected with the first pick in the draft. He was chosen by Michael Irvin, who is serving as a Pro Bowl legend captain opposite fellow Hall of Famer Jerry Rice.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-18-2017 at 04:18 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What a struggle it's been, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

NFL records

• Most passing touchdowns in a season by a rookie: 26 (tied with Peyton Manning)[126]
    • Most passing yards in a playoff game by a rookie: 385[127]
    • Most regular season wins by a quarterback in his first two seasons (24); most total wins in first two seasons (28, including playoffs)[128][129]
    • Most regular season wins by a quarterback in his first three seasons: 36[126][130]
    • Most regular season wins by a quarterback in his first four seasons: 46[131]
    • Most regular season wins by a quarterback in his first five seasons: 56 (tied with Matt Ryan)[132]
    • Most regular season wins by a quarterback in his first six seasons: 64[133]
    • First quarterback to throw for 300+ yards and rush for 100+ yards in a single game (vs St. Louis Rams) (10/19/14)[134]
    • Most games 1+ passing touchdowns, season (tied with others twelve players): 16, 2015[135]
    • Most consecutive games with 3+ touchdown passes and no interceptions: 5, 2015[136]
    • 2nd highest passer rating, career (minimum 1,500 attempts): 99.6[137]
    • First and the only quarterback in NFL history to throw 3+ passing touchdowns and no interceptions in five consecutive games[138]
    • First and the only quarterback that had a passer rating of 128.3 or higher in five consecutive games[139]
    • First and the only quarterback in NFL history to have 4,000+ passing yards, 30+ passing touchdowns, and 500+ rushing yards in the same season (2015

What two other NFL records did he set this season?

Ever notice when watching a Seahawks game how there is always something about Russell Wilson and NFL history?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-18-2017 at 06:18 AM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    This is the best example of...rookie..I can think of. Did you really say...today? Dude, BODY OF WORK...ok?
    Yes, I did. He was embarrassing yesterday. Not his career, not his race, but his performance yesterday was embarrassing and shameful.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yes, I did. He was embarrassing yesterday. Not his career, not his race, but his performance yesterday was embarrassing and shameful.
    absolutely was

Post Count
    More proof that The Contract! was a franchise-altering mistake by the Seahawks:

Thread Information