Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Facts:

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yes, I did. He was embarrassing yesterday. Not his career, not his race, but his performance yesterday was embarrassing and shameful.
    You've probably noticed I never get too anything over....a....game. The reason is if ya know the game that is the game. It is up and down, ebb and flo, the great ones more up than down. We have been watching one of the greatest performances ever seen by a QB in the history of te NFL as you have been hearing, over 82 % of his offense is mind boggling. So where is all the....BRAVO....GREAT JOB....WHAT A STUD...WOW....well? The guy has one game where his line, special teams, injuries finally caught up to the team and NOW....NOW....ya have an opinion..........ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE MORE TIME

Why not actually take a few minutes and Google the stats of Joe Montana, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers, whoever and compare their first six seasons to Russell Wilson. I have done that, trust me if talking wins, running stats, passing stats, playoff success it's...Russell Wilson.

The guy holds a gang of NFL records and he's not yet 30.

THINK.....ok?

Career stats

comp%....64.0
    TD/INT....157/56
    QB rating....98.6
    rushing....3,210
    TD's...16

So who did it better under 30?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-19-2017 at 01:45 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Remember....IT'S BEASTMODE, IT'S THE LEGION OF BOOM.

This season Russell Wilson was the running game, he never had that monster D, and what did we hear....MVP? Now he's about to have his second consecutive...4000 yards passing, over 30 TD's, over 500 yards rushing, no other QB has ever done that even once.

He is in yet another pro bowl.
    Quarterback: Carson Wentz*, Eagles; Russell Wilson, Seahawks; Drew Brees, Saints

How in the could anyone who understands the game not get this? This cat is amazing, yep, just like you hear fom the tv guys. Why some of you fight the facts....????

I get this...Avante likes the guy so I need to.....but, come on grow the up, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-19-2017 at 08:48 PM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

This season Russell Wilson was the running game, he never had that monster D...
    ...and they suck

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I totally agree, but it took this to get....MVP...talk for Wilson and there he is in another pro bowl. No team is winning when your QB is your leading rusher. Imagine any other QB behind that line.

Wilson is 29 years old, he only has six seasons of NFL experience, who did it better at that stage of the career?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

This season Russell Wilson was the running game, he never had that monster D, and what did we hear....
    ...a bunch of excuses for why Struggle can't handle the responsibilities of a true franchise QB.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ...a bunch of excuses for why Struggle can't handle the responsibilities of a true franchise QB.
    Here is a guy one yard away from winning two SB's, he is in ANOTHER Pro Bowl, holds NUMEROUS NFL records, was ranked the 17th best player in the NFL in 2016 by his peers, was in this seasons MVP talk ...but he's not a franchise QB, Dude....hahahahahahahahha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you stupid or rer ed?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Here is a guy one yard away from winning two SB's, he is in ANOTHER Pro Bowl, holds NUMEROUS NFL records, was ranked the 17th best player in the NFL in 2016 by his peers, was in this seasons MVP talk ...but he's not a franchise QB, Dude....hahahahahahahahha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you stupid or rer ed?
    that's a solid argument

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that's a solid argument
    Pete Carroll wants to run the ball, play defense. He is not a throw the ball all around guy, in THAT system, Russell Wilson wins a SB and almost two. Being unable to run the ball and play that monster D it's now all on him, so what's he do.....sets numerous NFL records, has everybody talking....magic....awesome...who else can do that....we have all heard it. He's in the MVP discussion, he gets voted to the pro bowl, and the guy is still under30.

How could anyone who understands football not see ...IT....with Russell Wilson.

Held the rookie TD record with Peyton
    Only QB to ever post back to back 100 QB rating their first two seasons
    Led the NFL with a 110.1 rating
    NFL record 4000/30/500 in a season (about to better that this season)
    Most wins in six seasons by any QB
    Been rated as high as 17 as the best 100 players in the NFL
    And another half dozen NFL firsts/records.

There is no QB who did it better at the same stage of the career.

Anyone who thinks this guy isn't special needs to stop following football.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here 's what has happened.

I've said....Google all the greats, the legends and look at the stats, check out their first six sesaons and compare that to what RW has done. Keep in mind he never saton a bench, he walked right in and started winning.

Well you guys have Googled the greats, the legends, all set to....oh yeah well look at this....only to find out, yep, Avante is right, nobody else compares.

Obviously, nobody will.....yep, you're right Avante.

I;m a long time Niner fan, we have had some great QB's starting with Frankie Albert, then Y.A. tle, John Brodie, Montana, Young, ...Garcia, Smith, Kaepernick could play. I have no reason to brag on a Seahawks anything, so why do I rave about Russell Wilson? When do youlittle people figure out I;ve seen some footbal, what, never? Russell Wilson is a rare talent, he is special and if ya knew the game at all you'd see...IT. Look at this season....no line, no RB's, his D is all banged up and what's the guy do......NFL RECORDS...MVP talk...ANOTHER PRO BOWL. Now think just a little bit, ok, what if he'd had a line, a stud RB....THE LEGION OF BOOM....yep, another Superbowl.

Seen them all little people, that is why I rave about the guy, yep.....very special.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-20-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Remember a few years back when they broke up the AFC vs NFC thing, it was just who ya picked among those voted into the pro bowl. Who was Michael Irvin's first pick, yep.....Russell Wilson. Was that the one where he won the MVP award?

How many pro bowls has the guy been in, what..4-5?

You guys amaze me, how could anyone not get this?

Pro bowls, MVP talk, NFL records, Superbowl win............................................... ......that close to two. And it's.....struggle.......boy that's some struggle, hahaha~~~~

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Rams 42 Seahawks 6

/thread

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rams 42 Seahawks 6

/thread
    Ya can always yell a rookie, their depth is.....last week.

Always look at the body of work, ok rook?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok, body of work.

2017 for Russell Wilson.

NFL leader....34 passing TD. (3 rushing)
    NFL record....most passing TD's in the 4th quarter in a season.
    Another pro bowl.
    Most combined yards rushing/passing in the NFL.
    Most wins in their first six seasons in NFL history

When it comes time for the players to vote on the top 100 players for 2017, what.........number 15ish?

Career

Comp %...64.0
    TD/INT....161/56
    Rating....96.8
    Rushing yards....3, 278, TD's...16

Now if you know the game then you're well aware of just how amazing those numbers are for a guy with only 6 seasons of NFL experience and not yet 30.

Compare anyone at the same stage of a career vs the above.

Just got off the plane, walked right in and took over, NEVER sat on a bench, NEVER missed a game.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-03-2018 at 01:22 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If a QB had to have started every game, won a SB, played in two in a two year period, owned numerous NFL records, all before 30, who joins Russell Wilson in that club?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When I first started all this....YIPPEEEE Russell Wilson, it was more of a troll than anything else. But.....damn this guy really is something special isn't he?

I have checked out what all the greats did early on in their careers, I'm telling ya none were better than Russell Wilson. And if he hadn't of had to handoff to Lynch like he did his stats would be even more ....WOW!

What NFL QB currently playing can say this?

won a SB
    never sat on a bench
    has never missed a game
    holds numerous NFL records/firsts

I think he had his best season this year. To do what he did behind a terrible line, no stud RB's, was amazing. Keep in mind no other QB has ever passed for 4000 yards, ran for 500 and scored 30 TD's in a season but Russell Wilson, and this season he had over 30 TD's over 500 yards rushing and 3983 passing. Simply amazing.

NFL leader in TD passes.

Give this guy a stud RB, a sold line and a great D.......SB winner.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-05-2018 at 02:07 AM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    When I first started all this....YIPPEEEE Russell Wilson, it was more of a troll than anything else. But.....damn this guy really is something special isn't he?

I have checked out what all the greats did early on in their careers, I'm telling ya none were better than Russell Wilson. And if he hadn't of had to handoff to Lynch like he did his stats would be even more ....WOW!

What NFL QB currently playing can say this?

won a SB
    never sat on a bench
    has never missed a game
    holds numerous NFL records/firsts

I think he had his best season this year. To do what he did behind a terrible line, no stud RB's, was amazing. Keep in mind no other QB has ever passed for 4000 yards, ran for 500 and scored 30 TD's in a season but Russell Wilson, and this season he had over 30 TD's over 500 yards rushing and 3983 passing. Simply amazing.

NFL leader in TD passes.

Give this guy a stud RB, a sold line and a great D.......SB winner.
    Missed playoffs, didn't read.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Missed playoffs, didn't read.
    Blake Bortles made the playoffs, Tyrod Taylor made the playoffs, what's that tell you?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Blake Bortles made the playoffs, Tyrod Taylor made the playoffs, what's that tell you?
    It tells me you just made my point. Bortles and Taylor were not the first option...McCoy and Fournette were, coupled with opportunistic defenses. Had either QB been the go-to guy, their teams would not be in the playoffs. The Seahawks suffered catastrophic injuries to their defense, and haven't had a RB since Lynch, so Wilson was forced to be the go-to guy...and he failed to get the team to the postseason. He's very fortunate to have been on some great teams early in his career, but now you'll see him have a career trajectory much like Romo's: eye-popping stats w/ no payoff.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It tells me you just made my point. Bortles and Taylor were not the first option...McCoy and Fournette were, coupled with opportunistic defenses. Had either QB been the go-to guy, their teams would not be in the playoffs. The Seahawks suffered catastrophic injuries to their defense, and haven't had a RB since Lynch, so Wilson was forced to be the go-to guy...and he failed to get the team to the postseason. He's very fortunate to have been on some great teams early in his career, but now you'll see him have a career trajectory much like Romo's: eye-popping stats w/ no payoff.
    All alone the guy came within one game of being in the playoffs. He led the NFL with 34 td passes, had more combined yards than anyone, is in another pro bowl. And was in the MVP talk.

When he was winning it was....BEASTMODE, LEGION OF BOOM. Now without that he's in the MVP talk, setting more NFL records, in another pro bowl and will be ranked higher than ever in that top 100 players poll.

What team is in these playoffs because of their QB other than the Pats?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just think....

Never sat on a bench, tied the rookie TD record, led the NFL this season with 34, numerous pro bowls, two SB's, five seasons of playoff football, MVP talk, and he's not yet 30, that is amazing.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    All alone the guy came within one game of being in the playoffs. He led the NFL with 34 td passes, had more combined yards than anyone, is in another pro bowl. And was in the MVP talk.

When he was winning it was....BEASTMODE, LEGION OF BOOM. Now without that he's in the MVP talk, setting more NFL records, in another pro bowl and will be ranked higher than ever in that top 100 players poll.

What team is in these playoffs because of their QB other than the Pats?
    Because they were #1 in the league in defense and rushing

Tbf, Aaron Rodgers' prime has been wasted because his team lacks those very things.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So tying the rookie TD record meant nothing?

Being the only QB to ever post consecutive 100 passer ratings to start a career meant nothing?

How did the other players, fans perceive Russell Wilson, well?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tbf, Aaron Rodgers' prime has been wasted because his team lacks those very things.
    No doubt.

Thread Information