Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    Haven't paid much attention to him but that texas qb thread had my interest. Paid attention to him as of late. That game tonight just oozed great one out of him. His supporting cast is garbage. He came back hard from his 1st quarter follies. Much respect to him. Def is mediocre with all the injuries and offense is horrible without him.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah jimmy graham and baldwin are awful.....

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lockett=scrub

Post Count
    Can't get open until Wilson starts scrambling.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Can't get open until Wilson starts scrambling.
    have you ever seen wilson throw a dart from the pocket? it's always lobs with him, can't lob from the pocket...

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Stopped reading after "Garnett>Duncan".

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If he had any balls he would have changed it to HB dive, but we all know how that turned out...Gifting a ring to the g'damn Patriots, not sure if I can ever forgive him.

Post Count
    If he had any balls he would have changed it to HB dive, but we all know how that turned out...Gifting a ring to the g'damn Patriots, not sure if I can ever forgive him.
    Playcalling from the sidelines sucks there in Seattle.

See Fake FG last week on MNF

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    russ is currently my mvp so far. horrible offensive line and no run game but he has accounted for 26 of the 27 seattle touchdowns this season and 86% of the teams yards from scrimmage

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We are talking about an....HISTORICAL....talent here with Russell Wilson. You can't watch a Seahawks game anymore without some chart/graph about how he is in with the legends/greats when they were at his stage of the career.

Here we have the ultimate pass/run/smart/cool QB. Yep, the total package. His highlight video would be THE highlight video for QB's. So many...WOW~~~...plays.

All anyone ever has to do is look at the stats/wins/playoff success vs all the great QB's at the same stage of the career, BOOM....there it is right there. He never rode a bench, he's never missed a game, he just walked in and started winning. No QB has won more games in the history of the NFL than Russell Wilson at this stage of the career.

Now add...

Only QB to ever........ 4000 passing, 500 yards rushing and 30 TD's in a season.
    No QB had a better QB rating in their first two seasons.
    As a rookie he tied Peyton for most TB passes.

There is no QB I have seen (since late 50's) where I'm.....wow~~~...like I do with Russell Wilson.

He wins with BEASTMODE or without him, he wins with a MONSTER D or without one, yep....an amazing QB.

Think......how would any other QB be doing right now running for his life?

There is a reason we hear some tv announcer .....simply magical....did we just see that....how he does that, wow.....who else can do that....etc etc etc.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-27-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yeah jimmy graham and baldwin are awful.....
    Peyton had....Harrison, Wayne, Clarke
    Brady...Moss, Gronk, Edelman, Welker
    Unitas...Berry, Mackey, Moore
    Warner ....Holt, Bruce, Faulk
    Montana...Rice, Taylor, Craig
    Bradshaw...Swann, Stallworth, Harris
    Marino....Duper, Clayton, Nathan
    Fouts..Winslow, Joiner, Jefferson, Chandler
    Otto Graham...Mac Speedie, Dante Levelli, Marion Motley
    Norm Van Brocklin....Tom Fears, "Crazy Legs" Hirsch
    Jim Kelly....Reed, Thomas

and on and on and on......

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many QB's in the history of the NFL had over 3000 yards passing in each of their first six seasons?

A big deal for all QB's is to have twice as many TD's as INT's, would ya believe Wilson has almost three times as many TD's as INT's?

What QB's had more 90 plus QB ratings their first six seasons than Wilson, well?

That word...HISTORICAL...a perfect fit.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-27-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I get tired of being the only one who takes the time to find things out.

How about one of you actually Google Tom Brady and look at his stats/accomplihments in his first six seasons of starting, ok? Then compare that to what Wilson has done. Do that for Brees, Big Ben, Rodgers, whoever, ok?

When it comes to wins, playoff success, stats, what QB had a better first six seasons than Russell Wilson, well? Don't ignore the rushing stats.

Post Count
    Wilson is truly elite. One of the very few.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wilson is truly elite. One of the very few.
    Right this minute I see it....

Tom Brady/Aaron Rodgers (ok not right this minute)
    Drew Brees
    Big Ben

Now...Russell Wilson...and he is by far the youngest. And.....his first six seasons stats, wins, superior to all of them.

Post Count
    Wilson is above Brees/Ben IMO.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wilson is above Brees/Ben IMO.
    We must give Brees and Big Ben their props.

Brees was number three all time heading into this season TD passes. Number three in yards. Has a SB win.

Big Ben in the top 10 all time in both, and a SB champ.

And Philip Rivers is a stud.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Ben is a hit away from retirement. He just isn't putting himself out there to do the mad scramble and heave a 50+yard TD bomb type of plays anymore. Brees is missing a ton of throws this year.

1. Rodgers
    2. Brady
    3. Ryan (he's still really good, just hindered by Sarkissian)
    4. Stafford (I don't know if people watch Lions games but he's the only reason Detroit isn't 0-11 and the Browns actually outgained them on the road. They're atrocious at every facet of football except for QB play)
    5. Wilson

Goff, Wentz, Brees, Rivers, Cousins all pretty close

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ben is a hit away from retirement. He just isn't putting himself out there to do the mad scramble and heave a 50+yard TD bomb type of plays anymore. Brees is missing a ton of throws this year.

1. Rodgers
    2. Brady
    3. Ryan (he's still really good, just hindered by Sarkissian)
    4. Stafford (I don't know if people watch Lions games but he's the only reason Detroit isn't 0-11 and the Browns actually outgained them on the road. They're atrocious at every facet of football except for QB play)
    5. Wilson

Goff, Wentz, Brees, Rivers, Cousins all pretty close
    We can slice n' dice it a few ways but the bottom line is Wilson is among the top five QB's in football right now. And he's not yet 30. Brady, Brees, Big Ben will be gone soon, so very realistic to see Wilson among the top two/three.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When Fran Tarkenton retired he owned all the QB records, not Johnny Unitas. So having a cat who can escape the rush is nothing new.

Russell Wilson the ultimate runner/passer.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When did Russell Wilson.....struggle? He set NCAA records, set NFL records, won a SB, almost two, is always ranked high by his peers, married to a honey, makes a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$, this is a .......struggle? Somebody explain this to me, ok?

THIS...is a struggle.

Does just enought to get drafted, then finds himself riding the bench in tHe NFL. He makes bare minimun, has a fat hairy old lady and his team is thinking about dumping him, yep.....struggle.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How could anyone not get this?

RENTON -- As the Seahawks continue this game of musical chairs with their starting running backs, there remains one constant, productive option in the backfield: the quarterback.

Russell Wilson has been the focal point of Seattle's run game in addition to his normal passing duties, and it's resulted in a statistically impressive showing through nine games.
    The QB has accounted for 82.1 percent of Seattle's scrimmage yards, the highest percentage by any player in the Super Bowl era. In his sixth season, Wilson has thrown for 2,543 yards and is on pace to surpass his career high of 4,219, set last season.

Wilson also continues to be Seattle's best running back, carrying the ball 51 times for 290 yards and one of the team's two scores on the ground this year.
    Rarely is a quarterback asked to carry a team with his legs as well as his arm. And in the event he is tasked with a such a duty, the team seldom sees much success. Perhaps a comparison may be Cam Newton's responsibilities in Carolina, where the QB leads the team in yards per carry and rushing touchdowns, guiding the Panthers to a 7-3 record.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When listening to those who know the game going on and on about the greatness of Russell Wilson, then coming here to read....struggle....pretty much says it all about the lack of football smarts here.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-30-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    , RW isn't even in his prime years yet.

Post Count
    When did Russell Wilson.....struggle? He set NCAA records, set NFL records, won a SB, almost two, is always ranked high by his peers, married to a honey, makes a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$, this is a .......struggle? Somebody explain this to me, ok?

THIS...is a struggle.

Does just enought to get drafted, then finds himself riding the bench in tHe NFL. He makes bare minimun, has a fat hairy old lady and his team is thinking about dumping him, yep.....struggle.
    Success is determined by what others think of the appearance of your life partner? WTF man.........

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Success is determined by what others think of the appearance of your life partner? WTF man.........
    Try paying atention, ok? SB WINNER, ALMOST TWO SB WINNER, NFL RECORDS, NCAA RECORDS, A TON OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......AND.....a cutie for a wife....ALSO. See how it works slugger? ALSO.....ok?

Thread Information