My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    At least he didnt grab someone elses crotch

There is something in the criteria about what is expected of a Heisman candidate. If I'm a voter he's not getting my vote. You can't act like a punk ass kid out there and expect to be honored as the best anything.

Curious what Mayfield will clock in his 40 at the combine. I'm guessing 4.55ish, which is cooking for a white QB. He miight be the fastest "good" white QB we've seen.

I do see RGIII as the fastest NFL QB ever if talking a 100m. He was a legit stud in the 400hurdles*** and also ran the 110's. I;d have no problems seeing a 10.45ish out of him which is Reggie Bush type speed. No not world class but fast.

World class is sub 10.20.

*** at the NCAA level.

The fastest QB in history was when Curtis Conway was playing HS football. He won the Cali State 100m and ran a 10.2ish at USC. As we know he played WR as a Trojan/Bear.

Fastest athlete (if going with 100m times) was Leonard Scott (LSU) his 9.91 the fastest ever by a football player. He did run that post LSU however. The Steelers gave him a look, nope~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 12-05-2017 at 10:42 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I've been watching that little er since he was at Tech.

Eye test says to me he's closer to 4.7 40.

Arm strength is average for college. Height average for college. Excellent vision and decision making (on the field). Moxy is off the charts.

At Tech he put up Johnny Football numbers vs the SMU level teams but struggled mightily against P5 defenses. Had he stayed at Tech and somehow started all 4 years, no way he ever gets any Heisman talk.
    Having 4 and 5 star caliber players on offense plus a solid defense at OU helped push him to the award.

Some NFL team desperate for a QB will probably burn a first round pick on this dude and regret it later.

Thread Information