Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I get together with friends three times per week and go clubbing almost every ing friday and saturday.

“I don’t mind hordes of sweaty bros bumping into me at a club. But a random person sitting near me in a crowded movie theater? YUCK”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

“I don’t mind hordes of sweaty bros bumping into me at a club. But a random person sitting near me in a crowded movie theater? YUCK”
    I do mind sweaty dudes bumping into me at clubs, but that's the price you have to pay for going out, having a few drinks, metting girls and having fun, tbh. Besides a club is suppossed to be crowded and loud.

On the other hand, when I'm watching a movie I prefer it to be as quiet as possible. That's why if I go to the theater (which I rarely do), I prefer it to be empty.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    DAF the new Technique

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At least we don't get shot on theaters down here, tbh.
    underrated post right there

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    do you think he wears white pants to go clubbing with his buddies tbh ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    underrated post right there
    I like the new avatar tbh scrah..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like the new avatar tbh scrah..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So actually enjoying life and going to clubs = being a white pants wearing that brags about hanging out with NBA players and says re ed like "I'm the guy that s your girlfriend while you areIdon'tknowwhatbull more"?

I know most folks here aren't likely to go to clubs much (or even go outside their houses at all), but there's a huge difference between going to clubs and being a ing jersey shore/technique type of bag, tbh. In fact, those types of folks are more likley to enjoy the experience of full theaters alongside monosylab1k, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 11-24-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    So actually enjoying life and going to clubs = being a white pants wearing that brags about hanging out with NBA players and says re ed like "I'm the guy that s your girlfriend while you areIdon'tknowwhatbull more"?

I know most folks here aren't likely to go to clubs much (or even go outside their houses at all), but there's a huge difference between going to clubs and being a ing jersey shore/technique type of bag, tbh. In fact, those types of folks are more likley to enjoy the experience of full theaters alongside monosylab1k, tbh.

“I know everyone else that posts here is a ing nerd with no life, but not me! I also know everyone that goes clubbing on the weekends is a bro, but not me!”

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    move to a less ty area, Dunning-Kruger.
    This ain't political, got; nobody wants your baggage in the club. I asked a reasonable question.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    This ain't political, got; nobody wants your baggage in the club. I asked a reasonable question.
    It's a reasonable assumption. Where do you live that doesn't have reserved seating?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    It's a reasonable assumption. Where do you live that doesn't have reserved seating?
    Run-of-the-mill movie theaters: Never been to one with assigned seats (not "reserved"). I went to a fancy theater in Hollywood once that had them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Run-of-the-mill movie theaters: Never been to one with assigned seats (not "reserved"). I went to a fancy theater in Hollywood once that had them.
    Since we are talking about reserving seats, I don't know why you are trying to make a distinction for assigned seats.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Since we are talking about reserving seats, I don't know why you are trying to make a distinction for assigned seats.
    Asked someone else (not you) to clarify what was meant by seat selection.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Asked someone else (not you) to clarify what was meant by seat selection.
    Since he used the term "reserved" and you immediately said "assigned" I can see you really have some problems there.

You have seriously never seen any theater that has reserved seating?

I'm asking you (not someone else).

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Since he used the term "reserved" and you immediately said "assigned" I can see you really have some problems there.

He used the term "seat selection," which is synonymous with assigned seating. Get over yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    He used the term "seat selection," which is synonymous with assigned seating. Get over yourself.
    he used the term "reserved seat," which is synonymous with reserved seating.
    Buddy of mine just signed up. He said you order tickets through an app including seat selection. You just physically pick up your ticket (with reserved seat) at the box office last.

He just got his card and hasn't actually used it yet but that's what he's describing the process as

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Get over yourself.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Never been to one with assigned seats (not "reserved").

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Theaters are overrated. If you spend 120.00 a year watching movies at a theater, you'd break even on the deal.

Having been a projectionist for a while when I was young, I don't care too much for theaters these days.

I do like Alamo Draft House though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    he used the term "reserved seat," which is synonymous with reserved seating.You have seriously never seen any theater that has reserved seating?
    A few here find anything to disagree on. You're all locked in a room with no new faces for years, and you act like you don't know each other.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Theaters are overrated. If you spend 120.00 a year watching movies at a theater, you'd break even on the deal.

Having been a projectionist for a while when I was young, I don't care too much for theaters these days.

I do like Alamo Draft House though.
    I haven't been to a traditional theater since they built the Studio Movie Grill here a few years ago. Comfy chairs and a table for each seat and the food is decent...though I don't really eat a meal there. I'll usually do a snack and a beer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Theatres. Overpriced popcorn. Ass stains on the seats and snot on the armrests. Idiots acting like "but those reclining seats!", like y'all living with ikea plastic lawn chairs and never owned a lazyboy. Sound always too loud and bassy, freezing temps in there too.

Theatres are only for lonely, socially re ed people, little kids, and awkward first dates.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    strong opinions

Thread Information